Merry Christmas

Follow Your Seoul

It was Christmas day! Victoria dressed up for dinner. She did her hair in "Khunnie's favorite hairstyle" and wore a knit dress.

I, on the other hand, had my hair in a ponytail and wore a large sweater with leggings on underneath. I even wore the knit scarf that the ajumma gave me. I was carrying bags full of presents.

We arrived at 2PM's dorm. We were greeted by all of them minus Junho.

"Here, let me help you with that!" Wooyoung said, grabbing my bag of presents.

I laughed and said hi to everyone. When Jay and I met eyes, we both blushed and quickly looked away.

"Let's eat now!" Chansung suggested.
I looked around for Junho but he wasn’t anywhere to be found. While everyone was getting into the Christmas spirit, Junsu walked over to me.

“He’s in his room.”

I looked at him, raising an eyebrow.

“You’re looking for Junho, aren’t you?” he asked.

Was I that obvious?

“Yes, it’s obvious.”

Oh my god. Kim Junsu, you are a freak.

“I’m not a freak.”

“Okay, how in the world are you reading my mind?!”

He burst into laughter.

“You’re very easy to read.”

I tried glaring him.

“You’re not very good at glaring,” he joked.

I couldn’t help but laugh too.

“Come on, let’s go get Junho,” he said.

“Um…”

“Is something wrong?”

“It’s a long story.”

“Be sure to tell me later then,” he said.

I nodded.

“Now, let’s go get the emperor.”

I followed him down the hallway in front of Junho’s door.

“Junho-ah, come out. Victoria and Jina are here. It’s time for dinner.”

“Not hungry,” we heard him say from inside.

“It’s Christmas! We always eat dinner together. Now put on something nice and come out.”

“All right, hyung.”

Junsu looked at me and smiled.

“He’s been waiting for you guys to come,” he whispered.

“Really?”

He nodded and I felt myself blushing. Junho’s lock clicked open and he turned the door knob, opening the door. He came out wearing his pajamas. Once he looked up and saw me, his eyes widened and he went back into his room and closed the door.

“Did I do something…?” I asked Junsu.

“No, he thought I was joking. He’s probably changing into nicer clothes now, so let’s go back into the kitchen.”

I nodded. The dinner table was set up and everyone took their seats.

“Here, sit with me,” said Junsu.

Surprisingly, Jay didn’t say anything. I guess yesterday’s incident has made things a little awkward. Junho walked into the room, dressed in a dress shirt with a sweater layered over it. He looked at the table and noticed the only empty seat was next to me. He hesitantly walked towards the seat and sat down.

I stared at the food in the center of the table. There was so much to eat! I didn’t know where to start…

“Did you guys make all this?” I asked.

“No,” said Chansung.

Nichkhun nudged him.

“I mean, yes, yes we did.”

Too late, Victoria shot Khun a glare.

“No, please don’t misunderstand, Victoria. I thought Jina asked me if all of us helped out to make the meal and of course the answer was no. You know what would happen if all seven of us were in the kitchen at the same time!”

Surprisingly, Victoria believed him and Khun seemed relieved. I laughed silently to myself. I reached across the table to get some seasoning when Junho grabbed my arm. I looked at him, questioning what he was doing. His eyes moved towards something below my arm, a bowl of fish sauce that would’ve ruined my sweater.

“Oh, thank you,” I said. He let go of my arm and I pulled it back.

Everyone was having their own little conversations, not realizing what had happened.

“Here, I’ll get some for you,” said Junsu from my other side.

I turned and faced him. He gave me a smirk and put some food onto my plate.

“Two of you. Very cute,” he mouthed, teasing me.

I stuck my tongue out at him and he laughed. I turned and looked around the table. Jay was looking at me but he looked at his plate of food when our eyes met. This is so awkward!

“So Jina, what’d you get me for Christmas?” Wooyoung asked.

“Huh? Oh, it’s a surprise,” I said, smiling.

“You’re no fun!”

I laughed. We finished eating dinner and I was so full.

“Aigoo~ So full,” I said to myself.

I heard Junho’s light laughter and immediately shut up.

“When should we open presents?” Chansung asked. “Can we open them now?”

“Calm down Channie. We just ate,” said Wooyoung.

“Fine. I’ll give you guys 10 minutes!”

“15!” Wooyoung shot back.

“11!”

“15!”

“12!”

“15!”

“13!”

“15!”

“14!”

“15!”

“Fine, 15! What was the point of that?” Chansung sighed in defeat.  

“Who’s doing the dishes tonight?” Taecyeon asked.

“Not it!” all of the 2PM boys except for Junho put their finger on top of their nose. They burst out laughing and made fun of Junho.

After the dishwasher was decided, the guys all went over to their PS3 and started playing.

“Do you wanna talk now?” Junsu asked me.

I nodded and we went into his room. He pulled up a chair and then plopped onto his own bed.

“Sit,” he pointed.

I sat.

“Okay, begin.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
:)