Christmas Shopping

Follow Your Seoul

Ahh, I feel the need to apologize. So I said before that I was hesitant on the next chapter (which would be this chapter) but what I was actually more hesitant was on the chapter after this one. Sorry for my rambling. It probably makes no sense. But I do apologize that this chapter is really short. But to make it up to you guys, I'll update a few more chapters. ^-^
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was three days before Christmas and I needed to go shopping for presents. I had to buy something for Vic and the 2PM boys. I was able to buy something for everyone except for Junho. For some reason, there was nothing I could find that I wanted to give him. I was walking back to the dorm when I passed by a little shop run by an ajumma. She sold hand-knitted sweaters and yarn. Wow, I haven't knitted in a while.

Then an idea popped in my head. That's what I'll do: I'll knit Junho something!

I entered the shop and the ajumma greeted me.

"Hello dear, how can I help you?" she asked 

"I wanted to knit a friend something for Christmas," I said, a little embarrassed.

"Is your friend a boy or a girl?"

I blushed.

"A boy."

"A boyfriend?"

I shook my head.

"Just a friend."

"Do you want to become something more?"

I blushed even harder and shrugged. The ajumma let out a laugh.

"Oh darling, let's select colors then. You know how to knit, right?"

I nodded. I ended up picking a dark heather grey bundle of yarn. I would've knitted him a sweater but I would've needed to start that a month ago.

"Ajumma, can I look at the sweaters too?"

She nodded and led me over to them. I picked out a red sweater since it reminded me of his hair. I smiled to myself at the thought of him wearing it...even though we haven’t spoken since the day I slept over.

I paid for the items and the ajumma even gave me a scarf as a token of good luck. I thanked her and left the shop. I went home and wrapped all the gifts.

The next day, I stayed in my room knitting. The only time I went out was to eat and use the bathroom. Vic didn't even know what I was doing. I overheard her walking down the hallway on the phone.

"Hi Khunnie~ I'm good. How are you guys? Yeah, she's been in her room all day. I don't know what she's doing. She’s being really secretive about it! Yeah, I'll tell her..."

The rest of the conversation was inaudible besides her occasional giggling. I was almost finished with the beanie when nightfall came. I yawned when my phone chimed.

Are you free tomorrow? Let's go iceskating! I'll come pick you up in the evening. -Jay

I smiled and texted him back. 

Sure^^

I went to the bathroom to splash water on my face. If I wanted to finish the beanie, I needed to stay awake! I went back to knitting. It was almost 2AM by the time I finished knitting. Exhausted, I called it a night.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Kekekeke, she finished at 2AM. Get it? LOL, I'm such a loser.