Cinderella's Fairy Tale (Chapter 18)

Cinderella's Fairytale

 

Chapter 18

 

 

Yesung and Ryeowook were walking down the city, happily, while holding each other’s hand

 

“My dear Princess Ryeowook”

 

Ryeowook look at him

 

“Is this your dream date?”

 

“Dream date?”

 

Ryeowook asked him curiously; Yesung look at her and smile

 

“Is this the way you want us to date? Is walking nonstop, really your dream date?”

 

Ryeowook shook her head

 

“Are you tired of walking?”

 

“Sort of, we’ve been walking for almost an hours. Are you not tired of walking?”

 

“I’m used to it”

 

“So, I also need to get used to it?”

 

Ryeowook stop walking and pout

 

“I’m sorry”

 

“For?”

 

“Tiring you; walking for an hour is not my ideal date, I just can’t think of a way on how to spend a date with you. We both know that our love is forbidden, I don’t want to drag you anywhere, and people might recognize you. If that happens, your father will know about our relationship, we both die for sure”

 

Yesung kissed her cheek

 

“That’s why I’m always disguising, so nobody can recognize me”

 

“Honestly, you look like a robber because you always wear black clothes and black cloak. People are staring at us, not because they recognize you as a Prince, it’s because of your weird outfit”

 

Yesung frown

 

“What’s wrong with my outfit? I look so gorgeous on black”

 

“I know, but you don’t need to wear clock”

 

“I need to wear it and hide my face on the hood”

 

Ryeowook sigh

 

“How I wish we could go out freely; without being scared that we might be caught, and without thinking something”

 

Yesung notice her sad face; he cupped her face and brushes his hands on her beautiful face, tenderly.

 

“Don’t be sad my Princess; at least we can see each other”

 

“But still”

 

“Hey, I know a place where we can spend our time together happily. People don’t usually passed by in there, well, some people usually passed by but that place is not crowded. That place is very comfortable and so relaxing”

 

“Where?”

 

“Are you willing to come with me?”

 

“Of course”

 

Yesung smile brightly

 

“Then, let’s go at that place my Princess. I’m sure you’re going to love it”

 

“Arasso”

 

Ryeowook smile at him; Yesung hold her hand tightly and smile so brightly at her, then they start walking back to the town together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“We’re here”

 

Yesung removes his hands on her eyes; Ryeowook smile while staring at the river

 

“Like it?”

 

Ryeowook nod at him

 

“Let’s sit near the river”

 

Yesung drag her on the river, they sit on the shoreline, closer to each other. Ryeowook rest her head on his shoulder while holding his hand tight.

 

“How did you know this place?”

 

“Hyung and I use to play here when we’re a child. We used to be here with Umma, Appa and my grandparents at both side”

 

Ryeowook stare at him blankly

 

“Curious?”

 

She nods at him

 

“Well...”

 

Yesung point his finger on the house nearby

 

“Can you see that house?”

 

Ryeowook nod

 

“That’s my mother’s house. She lives there before marrying my father”

 

“I see, do you still visit the house?”

 

Yesung shook his head

 

“We don’t have chance; Appa locked us in the palace. He wouldn’t want us to go out, that’s why I always sneak around”

 

“How?”

 

“Teacher Shindong helps me; he’s the one who taught me on how to sneak out the palace”

 

“It’s good that nobody see you going out of the palace”

 

“Well, I have my own soldiers. They are the one who guard the gates for me, Appa never checks me in my room. He’s busy doing his stuffs”

 

“I’m still worried for you”

 

Yesung cuddles her into his arms

 

“Don’t worry my Princess, I’ll be fine. Don’t worry too much, I will do everything just to see you and be with you. My life will never be complete without you in my life, my days and nights will never be happy if I don’t see you. I don’t need the sun and the moon, because you’re my sunshine in the morning and the light in the night.”

 

“So romantic in a cheesy way”

 

“I’m your Romeo and you’re my Juliet. I really hate Literature, I start loving it because teacher Shindong always taught me about love. Literature class is the time wherein I can express my love for you, though you don’t hear it and see it, but even though you don’t hear and see it, I know that you can feel it. I always send my love for you on the wind, I might not be able to say how much I love you, but the wind will blow my love and send it to you”

 

“Is that the way he taught you?”

 

“You don’t like it? I’m the one who compose that, it’s actually a poem for you, but I’m not yet finish doing it”

 

Ryeowook pinch his nose

 

“Why are you so romantic?”

 

“Weird people are romantic”

 

Yesung flash a sweet smile while staring at her eyes

 

“I’m going to tell you something”

 

“What?”

 

“This is the place where I found my first love”

 

Ryeowook just stare at him

 

“When I was a kid, I often saw a very beautiful and innocent girl. I told Hyung that she’s my girlfriend”

 

“Childhood sweetheart?”

 

“Not really, love at first sight. Whenever I went at the town to visit my grandparents, I always went here, hoping that I’ll see her passed by. It really brightens my day whenever I saw her, but I’m too shy to ask for her name”

 

“You didn’t even know her?”

 

Yesung nod

 

“Then how come she becomes your girlfriend?”

 

“In my dreams, only in my dreams”

 

“Why you didn’t ask for her name?”

 

“I’m so shy, I was eight at that time and the girl is five years old”

 

“How did you know?”

 

“At first I didn’t know, but now I know”

 

“Huh?”

 

Yesung giggles happily

 

“I actually calculated it; I even use the abacus to calculate our ”

 

Ryeowook gives him a weird look

 

“She’s the girl who captures my heart; I really love her so much. I told my parents that she’s the girl that I’m going to marry and I promise myself that no matter what happen I need to marry her”

 

Ryeowook frown because she’s starting to get jealous of the girl that Yesung was talking about

 

“Why are you frowning?”

 

“If she’s the girl that you want to marry then why did you court me? Then, go ahead and marry her”

 

“You’re jealous?”

 

“I’m not playing with you”

 

Yesung can see the tears that are forming in her eyes; he smiles at her and lay her down on the grass, making him on top of her.

 

“Don’t be jealous, I love you”

 

“But you love her”

 

Yesung kissed her lips gently

 

“The girl that I’m talking about is you”

 

“Me?”

 

Yesung nod

 

“You always pass by here with Heechul Noona, right?”

 

Ryeowook nod

 

“At that time, I really don’t have the courage to tell my feelings for you. I promise to myself that if I grow up, I’ll look for you and tell you how much I love you. It’s been twelve years, but you’re still the girl that I love and the only girl in my heart”

 

Ryeowook wrap her hands on his neck

 

“I want you to marry me my Princess, please”

 

“We both know that it is impossible...very impossible”

 

Yesung frown at her

 

“Umma told me before; if I want it to be possible then I should make it possible”

 

“You’re for Lady Krystal”

 

“She’s for Prince Henry; they’re already a couple”

 

“But”

 

Yesung kissed her to stop her from talking

 

“I love you”

 

“I love you too”

 

“Then, why don’t you want to marry me?”

 

“It will be a big chaos if I marry you”

 

“How about a secret marriage?”

 

Ryeowook stare at him blankly; Yesung sit on the grass and get something in his pocket, Ryeowook sit down and look at him

 

“Give me your hand”

 

“Why?”

 

Yesung grab her right hand and put a diamond ring on her ring finger

 

“Tada! You’re my wife now”

 

“I’m not yet saying yes”

 

“Just say yes please”

 

Yesung flash a puppy eyes

 

“You can’t do anything; I already put the ring on your finger. We’re a married couple now”

 

“Is this even legal?”

 

Yesung nod happily

 

“It’s legal”

 

“Without a priest and ceremony?”

 

“Loving someone is always legal”

 

Yesung embrace her

 

“I’m so happy that you’re my wife now”

 

“Is this for real?”

 

Yesung suddenly frown

 

“Of course it’s for real, you don’t want”

 

Ryeowook shook her head

 

“Of course I want”

 

“It means yes?”

 

“Yes”

 

“As in I do?”

 

“I really do”

 

Yesung smile and hug her tight

 

“We don’t need a priest for us to get married; it only takes two people who truly love each other, for the marriage to be legal. The nature will be our witness, on this day, I, Prince Yesung of Mistletoe marries my lovely Princess, Kim Ryeowook. The Princess of Cheonan”

 

“That’s a very nice title”

 

“You’re going to be the Princess of Cheonan, because I’ll inherit the throne of the Crystal Palace very soon. Aunt Seohyun doesn’t have any successor because she’s unmarried, so I’ll be the one who will inherit the Palace, since Hyung will be the next King of North”

 

Ryeowook kissed him

 

“Can we just live a simple life?”

 

“You don’t want to be a Princess?”

 

“I just want to live a simple life with you”

 

“But you need to be a Princess because you’re my wife”

 

Yesung brush his nose from hers

 

“Don’t worry my Princess; I’m sure that Hyung will be a very good King. He will rule the North fairly unlike my father”

 

Yesung kiss her soft lips

 

“I ask the blessing of my mother awhile ago”

 

Ryeowook’s eyes widened

 

“The Queen knows about our secret marriage?”

 

Yesung nod

 

“Why?”

 

“I don’t hide secrets from my mother; I need to get her blessings so our marriage will be legal in my own way. It’s good that at least we have her blessings”

 

“Is she mad?”

 

Yesung shook his head

 

“She’s the one who gives me that diamond ring that you’re wearing”

 

“Then, you need to return it to her”

 

“That’s our wedding ring”

 

Yesung look at her before getting something inside the pocket of his cloak. He gets Ryeowook’s right hand again and tie a purple ribbon on her wrist

 

“Do I need to be your slave?”

 

Yesung nod

 

“So nobody can touch you, not even my father’s soldiers. I just want you to be safe, if things suddenly get worse. That’s the only way that I know to protect you; they won’t touch because you’re mine”

 

Ryeowook stare at him with teary eyes

 

“Just wear it for the meantime, I promise to take that ribbon away when Hyung becomes the King. I also promise to announce our wedding and introduce you as my wife to the public when Hyung sit on the throne, but as of now, we need to keep everything as a secret. I don’t want you to be in trouble as well as your family”

 

“I understand”

 

Yesung hug her

 

“I always want to stay by your side and protect you. I always want to hug you”

 

“Can we stay like this forever?”

 

“Yes, we will stay like this forever and that’s my promise. Nobody will hurt you and I will protect you no matter what happen. Nobody can separate us, not even my father”

 

Ryeowook lean her head on his chest and hug him tight

 

 

 

 

*CHO PALACE*

 

 

Mimi was crying hard on Hangeng’s arm. She’s still weeping for the lost of her father. Hangeng wrap his hands around his fiancée and comforts her from crying.

 

“It’s really painful”

 

“I know but you need to move on”

 

“I can’t believe that his most trusted servant will kill him”

 

“Do you really think that she did that?”

 

Mimi nods

 

“Mom told me and they found the poison bottle in her room. It’s good that she’s already death because she deserves that for killing my father.”

 

“What if the accusation is wrong?”

 

Mimi stares at him

 

“Are you defending that servant?”

 

Hangeng shook his head

 

“I’m just thinking, what if it’s a frame up? I mean, she didn’t even undergo trials”

 

“What for? It is very clear that she kills my dad”

 

“The evidence is not accurate except for that poison bottle”

 

Mimi’s tears keep on falling from her eyes; Hangeng hug her tight

 

“I’m just scared, what if someone kills my mom? I can’t live without her”

 

“Don’t worry that won’t happen and I would not allow it to happen; I already told Appa to send more soldiers and trusted people that can guard your palace and look after you and your family. Things like that shall never happen again”

 

“I’m so upset; I want my dad to be there on our wedding day. I want him to witness my wedding, that I’m finally marrying the man of my life and the future King of North and South”

 

“Don’t be sad, your father will be sad if he sees you crying”

 

Hangeng cupped her face and wipe away her tears

 

“I want you to be happy, especially on our wedding day”

 

Mimi nods at him

 

“I’m going to make you happy and protect you just like what your father did. You don’t need to be scared, nobody will hurt you. I promise you that”

 

Hangeng hugs her; Mimi laid her head on his shoulder. They heard a soft knock on the door; Heechul came in carrying a very thick book on her hand, smiling brightly. Her smile suddenly vanished when she saw Hangeng hugging Mimi, she felt jealous somehow.

 

“Didn’t I tell you that we’re not supposed to have lessons for a week?”

 

Heechul shook her head while staring at him

 

“I’m sorry Your Highness, but I didn’t receive any message from you”

 

Heechul keeps on controlling her tears from falling; tears of anger and jealousy

 

“What are you still doing there? You heard Prince Hangeng, if you’re not stupid, please leave us now”

 

“I only follow Prince Hangeng’s command and not a command coming from a like you”

 

Mimi raised her eyebrow; she stands up and walks towards her

 

“What did you say?”

 

“You’re a ”

 

Mimi flashes a sarcastic smile and slaps her face

 

“You don’t know me”

 

“You’re just the Princess of South”

 

Mimi smirk

 

“Yes I am the Princess of South; you should lower your head in front of me”

 

“You’re not my Royal Highness”

 

“I will be your Royal Highness because Prince Hangeng will be marrying me three days from now”

 

Heechul stare at Hangeng with teary eyes; Mimi notice it

 

“You should practice bowing in front of me”

 

Heechul ignores her as she keeps her eyes upon Hangeng; Mimi look at her then at Hangeng who keeps on avoiding Heechul’s eyes. Mimi hold Heechul’s chin tight

 

“Do you understand everything that I told you?”

 

Hangeng stand up

 

“Mimi, please stop that”

 

“I’m just teaching this girl a lesson”

 

“Just leave us alone for the meantime; I’ll be the one who will teach her a lesson. That girl and I need to talk”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

Hangeng nod; Mimi pushes her away. She walks towards Hangeng

 

“I’m going home now”

 

Hangeng kissed her lips

 

“Be careful”

 

“I will”

 

Mimi shoots Heechul a deadly glare before going out of the study room. Heechul turn around and was about to leave but Hangeng stops her.

 

“We need to talk Kim Heechul”

 

Heechul wipe the tears that falls from her eyes before looking at him

 

“You don’t need to explain”

 

“I’m not going to explain anything, please come here”

 

Heechul walk towards him

 

“We need to end our relationship”

 

“Why?”

 

“You heard Mimi right? We’re getting married three days from now”

 

“How about me?”

 

Heechul’s tears start falling from her eyes, she feels so sad and betrayed

 

“There’s no us”

 

“What do you mean by that? We love each other right?”

 

Hangeng fell silent

 

“Why don’t you answer me? You told me that you love me”

 

“I need to marry her”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because that’s the way it should be”

 

Hangeng pull her into his arms

 

“I’m sorry, I don’t want this to happen, but I really need to marry her”

 

“How about me?”

 

“Chullie, I love you but I need to marry her”

 

Heechul slap him so hard

 

“Liar!”

 

“I love you”

 

Heechul push him away

 

“No, if you love me you’ll fight for me. Where are those promises? Are you just playing with me?”

 

“Of course not”

 

“Your love for me is just a joke. You’re just playing with me! I’m so stupid to believe everything”

 

Hangeng hug her but Heechul step back

 

“Don’t touch me!”

 

“My Princess, please listen to me”

 

Heechul shook her head

 

“I don’t want to listen to your lies, you don’t love me and that’s the truth”

 

Hangeng stare at her sadly, tears are about to fall from his gorgeous eyes any minute

 

“I love you, but please understand me”

 

“That’s not true”

 

Heechul wipe her tears

 

“I won’t bother you anymore; this is the last time that we’re going to see each other”

 

“Chullie”

 

“I’m so sorry for loving you, for trusting you and believing on those promises. Now I know where to place myself, you can’t even fight for me and you let your father controls you like a puppet”

 

“Please understand...I’m sorry”

 

Heechul walk away without saying anything; her tears start falling from her eyes again; her heart is on pain and sorrow. She can’t understand the reason why Hangeng needs to hurt her like that. He told her that he loves her and that he will fight for her no matter what happen, how can things change so easy? Those promises and hope are already gone. Heechul lower her head as she start crying so hard

 

“I hate you”

 

She whispers to herself, she accidentally bump into someone because she’s not looking on her way, her tears make everything blurred

 

“Chullie, why are you crying?”

 

Heechul stare at the owner of the voice; Sungmin was looking at her with worried face

 

“Is there something wrong?”

 

Heechul shook her head

 

“I need to go Your Majesty”

 

She bows her head and immediately run outside the palace; Sungmin went to her eldest son’s study room and was shock to see him crying on the floor; his things are scattered in every corner of the room

 

“Geng sweetheart?”

 

Sungmin run towards her son and give him a hug

 

“We’re over”

 

“What happen?”

 

“We’re over. Why do I need to suffer like this?”

 

Hangeng hug his mother, crying so hard in her arms

 

“Is it about your marriage with Mimi?”

 

Hangeng didn’t answer; Sungmin cupped his face and stare at him sadly

 

“You don’t need to marry her”

 

“I need to marry her and that’s final”

 

“You need to follow your heart for you to be happy”

 

Sungmin’s tears start forming in her eyes; she wipes her son’s tears

 

“You must follow your heart’s desire before it’s too late”

 

Hangeng shook his head

 

“I will marry Mimi, I need to marry her”

 

“Don’t force yourself to do the things that won’t make you happy, don’t hurt yourself like this”

 

Sungmin his hair gently

 

“Geng sweetheart, I don’t want to see you and Sungie sad and suffering. I hate to see both of you following every single thing that your selfish father wants. You must stand on your own and fight for your happiness, just like what I keep on doing. I always your father and fight for you and Sungie because I don’t want him to control your lives”

 

“He won’t listen to me”

 

“You have your own brain and you need to do everything on your own way”

 

Sungmin hold his hands

 

“Listen to me sweetheart”

 

Sungmin paused for a moment before talking

 

“You will be the future King, you must not listen to anyone, don’t be like your father who believes everything that he hears. Don’t let someone controls you; you can ask for an advice, but at the end of the day, you alone can make it happen. Things that are impossible can only be possible, if you will make it possible. If you love Heechul, you must fight for that love and never hesitate. I don’t want you to regret it someday, and blame yourself for not fighting for the girl you truly love. Time is running, you need to use it wisely and every single thing that you do is important”

 

“But Umma”

 

“Sweetheart, love is the greatest thing a man can ever feel. If you don’t follow your heart, it is as if you kill your own self”

 

Sungmin look at him and kissed his forehead

 

“Don’t waste your time for nothing, wisdom is better than knowledge”

 

Sungmin smile at her son before leaving the study room

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Where have you been young lady?”

 

Teukie stare at her daughter, who is smiling so brightly

 

“Do you know what time is it?”

 

“Eight in the evening”

 

Teukie raised her eyebrow; Ryeowook run to her mother and give her a sweet hug

 

“Please don’t get mad at me”

 

“And why not?”

 

“I went at the neighborhood to play”

 

“Play? You’re old enough to play”

 

“Seventeen is not yet old”

 

“But still”

 

Ryeowook kissed her mother’s cheek

 

“Please don’t get mad at me, I just want to play around and I watch some people singing at the city”

 

Ryeowook lied

 

“And you want me to believe that?”

 

Ryeowook nod

 

“I’m not lying Umma”

 

Ryeowook lied again

 

“Fine, but don’t do that again next time. I’m so worried”

 

“I’m sorry”

 

Teukie smile at her and kissed her cheek

 

“Where is Appa?”

 

“He’s working”

 

“How about Unnie?”

 

Teukie stare at her sadly

 

“Why? Is there something wrong?”

 

“I’m the one who suppose to ask you that”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“What is wrong with your sister?”

 

Ryeowook stare at her mother blankly

 

“Well, she went home early. She’s crying so hard, her eyes are swelling because of crying. She didn’t want to go out of the room, she just keeps on crying. She didn’t even eat her lunch and dinner”

 

“Did you already talk to her?”

 

“She doesn’t want to talk to me”

 

“I’ll handle it Umma”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

Ryeowook nod and went inside their room. She saw Heechul sitting on the bed, hugging a pillow while crying so hard

 

“Unnie?”

 

Heechul raised her head and stare at her sister

 

“Wookie”

 

Ryeowook sit beside her and hug her tight

 

“What’s wrong? Why are you crying?”

 

Heechul begins to cry on her arms

 

“Prince Hangeng don’t love me anymore”

 

“Huh? Did you guys fought?”

 

“We’re over”

 

Ryeowook’s eyes widened while staring at her

 

“Why? I thought you love each other, but why?”

 

Heechul shook her head

 

“He doesn’t love me; he will marry that evil witch three days from now”

 

“What? Then, you need to stop the wedding”

 

“No, there’s no way I can’t stop it. He doesn’t even want to change his mind. It’s so painful, Wookie. I hate him”

 

Ryeowook her hair gently

 

“He told me that he will fight for me no matter what happen, but what the hell is he doing? He’s such a liar, I really hate him”

 

“Did he ever explain to you?”

 

“I don’t want to listen to him. I don’t want to hear anything from him”

 

“But you need to listen to what he needs to say for you to understand. Maybe, he was caught in the middle”

 

“He’s a coward”

 

“You still need to trust him”

 

Heechul look at her blankly

 

“You told me before that no matter what happen, I must trust Prince Yesung. I think, you must do the same thing Unnie”

 

Ryeowook wipe her sister’s tears

 

“Whining will not solve anything and hatred will only bring grieve and anger to your heart. You must trust Prince Hangeng’s love for you”

 

“He’s getting married”

 

“But you still need to trust him. He told you that he loves you and you must believe that. It’s like trusting the person who holds your hand; you entrust your heart to him, that’s why you need to trust that he won’t let it go no matter what happen”

 

Ryeowook smile at her

 

“I know how you feel, I know that you’re scared for what tomorrow may bring. If he tells you that he loves you, then believes him. Believing someone is trusting someone, just trust his promises, because promises are not meant to be broken”

 

“I’m really scared”

 

“You don’t have to; I know Prince Hangeng will have his own way on fighting for you”

 

Ryeowook embrace her

 

“Unnie, please stop crying now. I don’t want to see you like that”

 

Heechul wipe her tears and smile

 

“Mianhae, Unnie is just sad”

 

“You’ll be happy with him someday”

 

Heechul nod, she notice the purple ribbon around her sister’s wrist

 

“What’s with the purple ribbon?”

 

Ryeowook suddenly blush

 

“Why are you blushing?”

 

“Unnie, I’m going to tell you something, but you need to promise that you’ll keep it as a secret”

 

Heechul nod; Ryeowook move closer and whisper something on her. Heechul’s eyes widened while listening to her sweet sister

 

“Really?”

 

Ryeowook nod at her

 

“I’m so happy for you”

 

Heechul hug her, Ryeowook show her ring finger

 

“Is that your wedding ring?”

 

Ryeowook nod happily

 

“The Queen was the one who give it to him”

 

“Then you have to take care of it, it has a very special and sentimental value”

 

Ryeowook nod

 

“He wraps a purple ribbon on my wrist to protect me. He needs to wrap it so nobody can touch me, knowing that I am his slave. That’s the only thing that he can do to protect me and we need to keep our marriage a secret for the meantime”

 

“Is good that Prince Yesung can fight for you unlike my Prince”

 

Heechul stare at her sadly; Ryeowook hold her wrist and raised it for her to see the red ribbon that was tied on it

 

“Can you see the red ribbon tied on your wrist?”

 

“I’m not blind, that thing has no meaning anymore”

 

“That’s Prince Hangeng’s promise that he will protect you and fight for you”

 

Ryeowook look at her sister’s necklace

 

“And that necklace is the promise his unending love for you”

 

Ryeowook smile

 

“You only need to appreciate every single things because everything, no matter how big or small, simple or not, is always important. Unnie, Prince Hangeng loves you so much, please don’t give up on him. He will not let go of your hands, you only need to give him another chance to prove it to you”

 

“But”

 

“Just trust him and listen to your heart”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin was sitting on her throne, thinking so deeply. The head of the soldiers went inside and kneel in front of her, bowing his head

 

“Please stand now”

 

He obeys her like a kid

 

“Is my husband already here?”

 

“Yes Your Majesty. King Kyuhyun just arrive with Queen Eunhyuk”

 

Sungmin’s eyes widened

 

“Queen Eunhyuk is here?”

 

He nods at her

 

“I saw her going down the carriage of King Kyuhyun”

 

“Thank you”

 

Sungmin stand up and went outside

 

“What is she doing here? Are they planning to do evil things again?”

 

Sungmin’s heart start beating fast, she feels so nervous and scared at the same time

 

“Why am I feeling like this?”

 

She keeps on walking around the palace, looking for them. She went at the meeting hall, but she didn’t find them inside. They’re not even inside the study room of Kyuhyun, nor at the living room. Sungmin’s heart starts jumping when she saw the door of their room slightly open.

 

“Oh please, I hope my feeling is wrong”

 

Sungmin takes a deep breath and slowly walk towards the door. Tears start forming in her eyes as she saw her husband and Eunhyuk on the bed, kissing each other. Sungmin’s knees start trembling, she sit on the floor while crying

 

“Why? This is the thing that I’m so scared to see”

 

She wipes her tears

 

“Lee Sungmin, stop being stupid. It’s time for you to fight, don’t let them fool you forever”

 

She told herself; she stands up and went inside the room and stand in front of them. Kyuhyun’s eyes widened while staring at her

 

“Did I disturb your love making?”

 

“Why are you here?”

 

“This is my room”

 

Sungmin stare at him seriously

 

“I didn’t know that stranger is allowed to enter a private room, the room that’s only for husband and wife”

 

Sungmin told Eunhyuk

 

“Are you talking to me?”

 

“Is my husband had any other mistress than you?”

 

Eunhyuk stand up and was about to slap her, but Sungmin catches her hand on time

 

“How dare you talk to me like that? Your love for Kyuhyun is not even legal”

 

Sungmin smirk and show Eunhyuk her wedding ring

 

“Not legal?”

 

Eunhyuk bite her lips because of anger

 

“No matter what you do, even if you take your clothes off and make love with my husband, I will always remain as the legal wife because I’m the girl that he marries and not you”

 

“But he doesn’t love you anymore”

 

“I don’t care, as long as we’re still married, you can never have my position. You will always remain as his mistress and never his wife”

 

Kyuhyun hold Sungmin’s arm and pulls her away from Eunhyuk

 

“Stop hurting Hyukkie”

 

“I’m just telling her the truth; she needs to know where to place herself”

 

Kyuhyun slap her hard; Sungmin hold her cheek, tears start falling from her eyes

 

“Why do you need to hurt me like this?”

 

Kyuhyun fell silent while staring at her eyes full of sadness and pain

 

“I give my whole self to you, my life and my everything. I love you unconditionally even though you keep on hurting me physically and emotionally, but why? Why are you doing this to me? What did I do wrong for you to hurt me like this?”

 

“You know the answer”

 

“Why do you need to listen to her and not to me?”

 

Eunhyuk flash her evil smile

 

“Because you’re a liar Lee Sungmin”

 

Sungmin shoot her a deadly glare

 

“You make him live his life in a lie”

 

Eunhyuk smile sarcastically, Sungmin can’t control her anger anymore. She run towards her and slap her face really hard

 

“You’re the reason for everything! You ruin everything, you’re a liar!”

 

Sungmin slaps her again and pulls her hair dragging her outside the room. Kyuhyun follows his wife, to stop her

 

“Minnie, stop it!”

 

Kyuhyun hold her arms but Sungmin push him away. She grabs Eunhyuk’s hand and continues dragging her, she pushes her hard outside, Eunhyuk falls on the ground

 

“You supposed to be mourning for your husband’s death! You’re such a , a mistress who keeps on dreaming to be a legal wife! Lee Eunhyuk, no matter what happen, you will always remain a mistress!”

 

Eunhyuk stand up and slap her

 

“Don’t you dare talk to me like that! I can ask for your head right away”

 

Sungmin raised her eyebrow

 

“Don’t you forget that you’re inside my palace, you don’t have any authority here; I’m the one who can ask for your head right away!

 

Yesung arrive with a smile on his face but his smile suddenly vanished upon seeing Eunhyuk and his mother fighting with each other. Hangeng went down running, when he heard loud voices at the living room. He run towards his mother and pulls her away from Eunhyuk

 

“Umma, what’s going on?”

 

Hangeng was shock to see tears falling from her mother’s eyes. Yesung run towards them and hug his mother, he looks at his brother who just shook his head. Sungmin keeps her eyes upon Eunhyuk who is hugging Kyuhyun

 

“Throw this lady away from my palace before I can kill her”

 

Hangeng cupped his mother’s face

 

“Umma, what’s wrong?”

 

Sungmin stare at her husband seriously

 

“Ask the man you call father”

 

Sungmin wipe her tears and walk away; Yesung look at his father

 

“You’re the one who cause all of this, right?”

 

Kyuhyun didn’t answer his younger son

 

“I really hate you”

 

Yesung told him, he stares at Eunhyuk and shoot her a deadly glare before following his mother. Hangeng stare at his father

 

“So?”

 

Kyuhyun ask his soldiers to drop Eunhyuk back at the Southern Palace. He was about to go upstairs but his eldest son stop him

 

“What’s happening here? Why is my mother crying?”

 

“Don’t mind her and stop meddling on my business”

 

Hangeng raised his eyebrow

 

“Are you by chance having an affair with the Queen of South?”

 

Kyuhyun’s eyes widened

 

“Why can’t you answer me?”

 

Kyuhyun remains quiet

 

“Are you hiding something from us? I heard Umma, telling Queen Eunhyuk that she’s a mistress. Mistress of whom? Umma will never be mad if she’s not talking about you? She wouldn’t cry like that if she’s not portraying about you”

 

“Mind your own business Prince Hangeng”

 

Kyuhyun turn his back and walk towards the stairs

 

“Is it also true that you and Queen Eunhyuk kill King Donghae of Black-eyed Susan?”

 

Kyuhyun turn around to face his son; Hangeng can see fears in his eyes

 

“Why don’t you answer me?”

 

“Don’t accuse me on the things that I didn’t do”

 

Hangeng walk towards him

 

“I’m not accusing you Appa, I’m just asking you”

 

Kyuhyun smirk

 

“Shut your mouth, you’re just my son”

 

Hangeng smile

 

“And you’re just my father”

 

“You owe your life with me”

 

“I owe my life with my mother”

 

Hangeng move closer and whisper to him

 

“If I prove that Queen Eunhyuk is your mistress and you’re the one who kill the King of South, you’re going on your grave soon”

 

“You don’t have the power, I am the King”

 

“I know and I won’t forget that, but you know the rule Appa. I know that you’re not stupid, even the King can be punished if he commits mistakes. You’re not the one who will trial yourself, it’s the court and the people, don’t you forget that. I’m warning you for the last time, stop hurting my mother if you don’t want to have a war between us”

 

“You’re such an arrogant son of mine”

 

Hangeng laugh sarcastically

 

“You’re the one who teach me to be an arrogant man”

 

Hangeng shoot him a deadly glare before leaving.