Chapter 40

Precious Love
CHAPTER 40: Is this the end for us?-----------------------------------------

GUI P.O.V----------------------------------------------

I started to run again. This time, I was going somewhere I have never been to before. The last thing I knew, I ended up at a park. I closed my eyes and gasped for breath. Then I heard footsteps behind me.

GG: Stop there.

WZ: Gui….

GG: Please leave me alone. You already have Rainie.

WZ: Gui, look at me.

GG: Mei Yo.

WZ: Gui… *He tried to turn me around but I refused.*

GG: Let go… Wang Zi..

WZ: No. I won’t. I already let you go once, I’m not doing it again.

GG: Why are you like this?! Huh?! Why are you constantly hurting me over and over again? You already have Rainie. Why do you keep on doing this to me? *Tears came out from my eyes and flowed down my face. Then I felt something soft on my lips. My eyes opened wide as he kissed me. I pushed him off.* What are you doing?! We have nothing to do with each other. Stop this.

WZ: Don’t lie to me Gui, I know that you gained back your memories already. *My head shot up as he said those words. How did he find out?* Why do you want to torture me? You know that I love you but you keep on doing this to me. Why?

GG: I already told you didn’t I? Rainie is my friend, I can’t do this to her.

WZ: Stop saying that! You know that you love me.

GG: No I don’t!

RY: Gui… *Me and Wang Zi turned around to see Rainie and everyone around us.*

GG+WZ: Rainie…

RY: What are you saying? Why are you trying to do?

GG: I…I…

RY: Are you mad? Are you stupid?! Why are you neglecting Wang Zi when he loves you so much?!

GG: Hao, I’m mad, that I am giving up the one special person in my life. Hao, I am stupid because I fell in love with him. *I could feel that everyone turned to look at me even Wang Zi.* But the reason I am neglecting him is because I…. I don’t want to make anyone upset because of me. Why is everyone always unhappy because of me?! Tell me. What am I supposed to do? I love him, you love him, then I don’t love him. Then he loves me! What am I suppose to do?

RY: Gui….

GG: Tell me. Is what I am doing a wrong? Was I born to kill everyone’s happiness? Tell me. *In an instant, I felt a pair of arms around me. I looked up and it was Wang Zi. He was hugging me. I cried softly in his arms.*

WZ: I love you. Wo Ai Ni Gui. Wo Ai Ni. Nobody is angry with you. No one will love you as much as me. No matter how much you try to neglect me, I will continue to love you. Because I want to cherish the is precious love of ours. Wo Ai Ni.

RY: Gui, I’m happy for you.

GG: Huh?

RY: The reason I came back into Wang Zi’s life was because Chun asked me to come back.

GG: Huh? What do you mean?

RY: Heh, maybe he didn’t tell you. He set this up. He had me move into your home. The reason every night I’m gone is because it was either a meeting with him or my time to spend with my boyfriend.

GG: Boyfriend?

RY: Yeah, his names Mike. Mike He. Basketball player. I met when I was with Chun. Actually me and him are getting married. I was hoping you and Wang Zi could realize your true selves so that I can get married, but things became so uptight. So we postponed the wedding till next month.

GG: Du Bu Qi.

RY: It’s alright.

GG: GGGGGGGEEEEEEE!!!!!!

WC: Um…. Hi Gui….

GG: I can’t believe you! *I started to chase him around as he ran and everyone tried to stop me. Then he went and hid behind Sis.*

EC: Gui, stop chasing him. I will lecture him when we get home. Come. *She pulled Chun my the ear and they left. Everyone started to laugh. Rainie was gone by now too.*

XX: Hao, let’s go to karaoke!

Everyone: YEAH! *As everyone was going, Wang Zi held me back.*

GG: Hmm?

WZ: Um.. let’s go somewhere else.

GG: Where?

WZ: Home.

GG: Mmmm. Hao. Let’s go. Xiao Xun!

XX: Ha?!

GG: I’m going home. It’s already late.

XX: Uh.. Hao! Bye!

GG: Bye! *Wang Zi and I went home that night. I went and got changed into a nightgown. When I was done, Wang Zi was already at the bed waiting for me. I was still drying my hair. I went and fixed the bed to sleep in. Then a pair of hands circled my waist.*

WZ: Did I tell you, you are beautiful and you smell nice?

GG: No.

WZ: Well, I just did.

GG: You sound kind of cheesy.

WZ: Wei, that was from my heart, and you call that cheesy?

GG: mmmmm hmmm.

WZ: Hao. I’m cheesy. *We slipped into bed and laid there together.* Gui…

GG: Hmmm?

WZ: Wo Ai Ni.

GG: Wo Ai Ni. *He kissed me on the forehead and then my nose. Then I trailed down to my mouth. We ended up doing “it”.

4 YEARS LATER----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was setting the table, when the same familiar arms circled my waist.

GG: Hi Wang Zi.

WZ: I miss you.

GG: Wei, you’ve been at the company for only a couple of hours.

WZ: I know. I want you to be there with me.

GG: Wang Zi, I can’t.

WZ: Why not? *Then someone came running up to us.*

???: Mommy! Daddy!

WZ: Yun Qi come to daddy. *Yun Qi my 4 year old son. My life and my world with Wang Zi.*

YQ: Mommy Mommy. When will Chun Hua get here?

GG: Ey, you have a crush on Chun Hua?

YQ: Mei Yo.

GG: Don’t lie.

YQ: I’m not. I only like Xiang Qin. (Xiao Xun’s daughter. 1 year younger.)

GG: Ah, Mommy likes Xiang Qin too.

YQ: You do?

GG: Uh huh.

YQ: Can I marry her?

GG: Uh…

YQ: Yay. I going to tell Xiang Qin.

GG: Ah. Yun Qi….. *But it was too late. He ran off. Wang Zi chuckled.* What? Don’t you care about his feelings? What if she says no and he cries? What you are going to comfort him with? Candies? Toys? Mei Yo, he won’t take any of that. He will want what he wants.

LIST OF FAMILIES---------------------------------------------------------------------

MEI MEI + WEI YU = 1 GIRL = XIAO LIN

XIAO XUN + XIAO YU= 1 GIRL = XIANG QIN

YA TOU + AH WEI = 1 BOY = AH JIN

CHUN + ELLA = 1 GIRL = CHUN HUA

DA YA + AO QUAN = 1 BOY = XIAO HAN

APPLE + WEILIAN= 2 GIRLS = LILY, LILLIAN

TONG TONG + XIAO MA = 2 BOYS = XIAO ZHI, XIAO ZHU

XIAO JIE + XIAO JIE = 1 BOY = KENNY A.K.A JUN LI

XIAO MAN + AH BEN = PREGNANT WITH ONE KID= GIRL

AARON + HEBE = 1 GIRL = YING JIE (After Gui)

JIRO + SELINA = 1 GIRL = HAO MEI

RAINIE + MIKE = 1 BOY 1 GIRL = HUANG JIN, MEI LI

GENIE + CALVIN = PREGNANT WITH ONE KID = BOY

Yun Qi came back running with Xiang Qin.

YQ: Mommy. Mommy. Xiang Qin will marry me.

GG: -laughs- wait until you’re older Yun Qi.

YQ: Why?

GG: You will know later.

WZ: Honey let it go. Let them go. Go and marry Yun Qi.

YQ: yay, I love you daddy.

GG: You don’t love mommy?

YQ: No.

GG: Then I won’t tell you the secret.

YQ: What? No mommy please. Yun Qi loves mommy. Yun Qi loves mommy. (x10) please mommy. Tell Yun Qi. He won’t tell Daddy.

WZ: Wei.

GG: -looks at Wang Zi.- He gets this side from you. No wonder it seems that he is more close to you. You always spoil him. –to Yun Qi- No. You don’t love mommy.

YQ: Mommy! Ah… Auntie Xun! *So now he’s ratting on me with Xiao Xun.*

XX: yes, Yun Qi.

YQ: Mommy no tell me secret. You tell her to tell Yun Qi secret.

XX: Ah…. Hao.

YQ: Yay. Go.

GG: Uh… Xiao Xun…. Uh…. Yun Qi don’t go bother Auntie Xiao Xun.

YQ: Mei Yo. Daddy say when mommy no say anything. When mommy no listen. Tell Auntie Xun. Then mommy will tell.

GG: -looks at Wang Zi- I won’t tell you either then. I was thinking to tell you, but not anymore.

WZ: Huh? What is the secret?

GG: Not telling. You and your son is going against me.

XX: Uh… Gui, is it about the u-know-what thing you talked to me about? *Soon everyone was gathered around us.*

GG: Uh huh.

XX: Oh, in that case. Sorry Yun Qi. Auntie Xiao Xun can’t tell you. Mommy has to tell you.

YQ: But…

XX: Be a good boy and don’t hit mommy.

YQ: Hao. *He was pouting. He sat on the ground. You just can’t resist his face. I looked at him then I went towards him and picked him up.*

GG: Yun Qi, listen to mommy.

YQ: No.

GG: Hao, mommy not tell you then.

YQ: No. Tell. Now.

GG: hao. Yun Qi, you have to be good or else your little brother or sister will not like you.

YQ: Huh?

GG: Ask daddy.

YQ: daddy?

WZ: huh? What did Mommy say?

YQ: Mommy say be a good boy or else me little brother or sister will no like me. *Wang Zi’s eyes widen after he heard Yun Qi’s words. I giggle a laugh and so did everyone else. Especially the girls.*

WZ: D….D….Does that mean… You are… You’re….

GIRLS: PREGNANT!

GG: -slightly nods with a smile.-

WZ: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! *He ran towards me and picked me up and swung me around. I couldn’t help laughing. I smiled a big one. Then he set me down.* Gui. Are you for real? Are you sure? Is it mine?

GG: Silly, yes I’m for real. Yes I’m sure and YES it is yours. I…. *Then it hit me again. I felt nauseous. I put my hand over my mouth and felt like throwing up. I let go of Wang Zi and run to the bathroom. My head was over the toilet seat. I was throwing up a little. Wang Zi came in beside me and helped me.* I feel like I am having Yun Qi in me again.

YQ: huh? *Everyone laughs.*

THE END-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME….