Chapter 28

Precious Love
CHAPTER 28: TRUTH OR DARE

WANG ZI’S P.O.V----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After Xiao Xun took Gui away, it was only me and Aaron. We stared as she went off and then started talking again.

WZ: So you’re attending Taiwan University?

AY: Yeah. Never thought I would but then I am.

WZ: What are you majoring in?

AY: I think business. I don’t really know. You?

WZ: Same here. How are you related to Gui?

AY: I’m just her brother’s friend nothing more.

WZ: Oh…

AY: Hey what do you think of her?

WZ: Gui?

AY: Yeah.

WZ: The way that I know her well, she’s naïve, sensitive, protective, bubbly, stubborn, and another a great cook.

AY: Oh yeah now I remember. She cooked all these food right?

WZ: Some of them.

AY: Who ever has her as a wife is a lucky one.

WZ: what do you mean?

AY: I mean who ever’s life she enters, she can give them warmth and comfort.

WZ: Oh.

WC: Hey, Wang Zi, Aaron come over.

WZ+AY: Coming!

END OF WANG ZI’S P.O.V-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUI’S P.O.V------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao Xun came and pulled me away from Wang Zi and Aaron. She started dragging me towards all the girls. Seems like all the girls gathered into one pile and the boys into another.

XX: Ok girls you know what to do.

Girls: Uhn.

GG: Do what?

XX: You’ll know soon enough. Formation 2 *All the girls got something out of a bucket and got into lines and started to walk towards the guys.* Boys…

Boys: Huh? *All the girls started to smirk and the boys had a clueless face on. Then all the girls held up something in their hands. They had water balloons in their hands. So that was what they pulled out of the bucket. When they were about to throw it, I backed up. They threw them at the boys and started laughing. They ran for their lives around the back yard. I was cracking up and couldn’t stop. Then Calvin came back with another bucket. Another water balloon fight?! Better go somewhere safe. I ran to the garden near the pool and sat down at the bench. I sighed and look up at the sky. There were stars everywhere. They looked so pretty. I wish I was able to hold the stars in my hand. Then there was a splash on me. I was wet all over.*

GG: Ey, what was that for?!

AQ: Got ya.

GG: Girls?! –angry-

Girls: Gui, we got nothing to do with this.

AB: Yes you did, you told us to do it.

GG: Ah Ben…

AB: Huh?

GG: You people better run for your lives. If I catch you, you are so dead! And I mean dead! *I got up and ran around chasing everyone. I was able to grab a few people and some escaped. But I never had this much fun in my life. I remember when I was still in elementary, me and my other friends would always play tag. We would chase each other around and start laughing when one is caught.* Ah-choo. Ah-choo.

WZ: here. *He handed me a towel.*

GG: Thanks.

WZ: I think you should go inside. You already got a cold.

GG: No I’m fine. By the way, where is Rainie, how come I haven’t seen her?

WZ: I don’t know. After breakfast, she just left.

GG: You don’t think that she…

WZ: I don’t know.

GG: I heard from Xiao Yu, that Rainie’s personality is just like Rong Jia’s.

WZ: That Xiao Yu. Wait until I get my hands on him.

GG: -giggles- you don’t have to be that mad at him you know? He was really concerned about you.

WZ: I know. He’s always like that.

GG: now what was it that you wanted to tell me?

WZ: What?

GG: When you got stabbed, you wanted to say something to me but didn’t get to say it.

WZ: I don’t know what you’re talking about –lie-

GG: Wang Zi, don’t be like that. Tell me.

WZ: I seriously don’t know what you’re talking about.

GG: Wang Zi… Please –I pouted-

WZ: Really Gui I don’t know what you’re talking about.

GG: Hao La. I know you remember but you just won’t tell me so I guess I’ll wait.

WZ: Wait for what?

GG: Wait until you tell me yourself. I also have something to say to you.

WZ: What?

GG: Ey, you have to wait. After you say yours, I’ll say mine.

WZ: You…

GG: Fair trade.

WZ: This isn’t a trade.

GG: What ever.

WZ: hao La. Let’s play like that.

GG: Ok.

WZ: Ok.

GG: OK.

WZ: OK. *This lasted for about 30 minutes.*

JW: Hey you both stop playing that OK Repeat game over and over again. We’ve been here for 30 minutes now hearing you guys say ok back and forth.

GG: Ok.

WZ: OK

GG: OK.

WZ: OK.

Everyone except WZ+GG: STOP!

GG+WZ: Hao la.

AW: Wang Zi, do you mind us staying the night?

WZ: Sure, if you want.

AW: Yay. I call a room with Ya Tou!

GG: No. No. No. Girls in one room and boys in another.

AP: Hao La sounds fair. But…

TT: You and Wang Zi has to stay in one room.

GG: No.

Girls: Yes!

GG: No!

Girls: Yes!

XJ[g]: What about you Wang Zi? With Gui?

WZ: No.

Boys: Yes!

WZ: No.

Boys: Yes!

Everyone: Yes!

GG+WZ: No!

GG: Ugh. If I have to share a room with Wang Zi, then you all can leave.

Everyone: huh?! Why?!

GG: because I am not sharing a room with him.

WZ: Same here.

Everyone: Hao la. Separate rooms. *Everyone went and got ready for the sleep over. Well there was nothing to get ready. All the girls went and changed into my PJ’s if they fit and my nightgowns. The boys were ok.*

XX: Hey let’s play truth or dare.

Girls: OK. *They spun the bottle. It landed on Ya Tou. She picked truth. She picked up a note from a box. It read: reveal to everyone who you have a crush on.*

YT: Do I have to?

Girls: Yes!

YT: Hao La. Um…. I like Ah Wei.

Girls: We knew it!

YT: But he’ll never like me..

GG: Ya Tou, he does like you.

YT: How do you know?

GG: Didn’t you hear him today? ‘Yay! I call a room with Ya Tou.’ He wanted some alone time with you.

YT: Really?

GG: Yeah. *We continued to play. It landed on me and I chose dare. I was about to pick one from the box when Da Ya handed me another box.*

DY: You have to pick from this one.

GG: How could there be three boxes?

DY: Our rules.

GG: Fine. Fine what ever. *I picked a piece of paper and read it. It said: ‘Go over to the boys room and kiss your husband on the cheek in front of everyone.’* You guys did this on purpose.

Girls: Did we? –acting innocent-

GG: Real funny. No.

XX: Gui, this is a dare. You have to do it.

GG: DO i?

Girls: yes.

GG: Ok. *I got up and went to the boys room. The girls followed. I knocked and Xiao Yu came to open the door. They were playing cards. In the room was Xiao Yu, Xiao Ma, Ao Quan, Ah Wei, Ah Ben, Wang Zi, Wei Yu, Jiro, Calvin, Xiao Jie[b], and Wei Lian.*

WZ: Gui what brings you here?

GG: A Dare. Wang Zi come here.

WZ: What? *He stood up and came to me.*

GG: Come here. *He came.* Closer. *His face came down.* Closer. *It moved an inch. I got tired of this. I grabbed one of his shoulders and pulled it down. So one of his shoulders was up while one was down. His face leaned down and I kissed his cheek. His face turned red and I let go. My face was red too. I knew that I was blushing.*

Everyone: Wwwwhhhhhoooooooooo! Go Wang Zi and Gui Gui!

JW: Why did she kiss him?

Everyone: -stops cheering-

GG: Jiro they didn’t tell you?

JW: No.

GG: Wang Zi and I are married.

JW: No wonder they said for you two to sleep in the same room.

Everyone: DUH! *And we all laughed. After we played truth and dare, we all went to sleep. Well it was late. Hello, it was midnight already and we were still up.*

END OF CHAPTER 28----------------------------------------------------------------------------