Chapter 17

Precious Love
CHAPTER 17: WHAT HAPPENED?

???: Ahhhhhhh!!!! Get away from me!!! *We looked over and it was Xiao Man. Wang Zi was holding Xiao Man and she was scared.*

AW: What did I tell you? Come on Wei Lian let’s not bother.

WL: But….

AW: DO you want Wang Zi to kiss you too?

GG: Wei Lian help Xiao man first go.

WL: I don’t think….
GG: Come on please

WL: Sorry Gui. *I looked at the rest but they just shook their heads.*

GG: Fine, I’ll do it. *I went up to Wang Zi and Xiao Man. Xiao Man was trying to prevent Wang Zi from kissing her by putting out her hands in his face. I went up to them and tried to get his hands off of Xiao Man.* Wang Zi, let go of Xiao Man right now. You know what you are doing? *He just pushed me off and I got back up.* I don’t care if you’re drunk or not, you can not do that to my friend! Let go! *Once again I tried to get his arms away from Xiao Man. And again he pushed me off.*

XMN: Ahhhh! Gui help me! Someone help me! *I got up and looked around for something to hit Wang Zi with. I spotted a book. I picked it up and hit Wang Zi on the head.*

Everyone who was not drunk: Oohhhhh. That must hurt. *But Wang Zi didn’t fall unconscious.*

GG: -irritated- QIU SHENG YI! IF YOU DON’T LET GO OF XIAO MAN, I SWEAR I WILL HIT YOU UNTIL YOU END UP IN THE HOSPITAL!

AW: Uh….. Gui, you don’t have to threaten him.

GG: I’m not. I’m warning him. *I went straight back up to Wang Zi and Xiao man. I used all the strength I had left and pulled him away from Xiao Man. Luckily it worked, but he got back up.*

WZ: But I want a kiss…. *He came towards me and I threw back my fist and swung it into his face. I fell backwards onto the couch. I just kept staring at him.*

XJ[b]: That was one heck of a punch Gui. *Xiao Jie[b] said coming up next to me.*

GG: If he does that again, I swear he’ll be beaten up. *To Ah Wei* No more drinks at parties, hear me?!

AW: Yes ma’am.

GG: That goes for all of you. *I said glaring at them. They all nodded their heads. They knew when and when not to mess with me when I was angry.* Ya Tou, do you have a room I can put Wang Zi in?

YT: Yeah, the room right there. *She pointed to a room straight from where I was. I nodded and went towards Wang Zi.*

GG: I’m leaving him with you tonight. I guess everyone here has to stay the night.

YT: I guess so too.

GG: Ah Wei, please take the drinks and hide them.

AW: Uhn…. *He went and got the drinks into a pile. He hid them in a cabinet and came back.*

GG: Xiao Jie[b], Can you bring Wang Zi over into that room for me?

XJ[g]: Me?

GG: No I mean the guy Xiao Jie.

XJ[g]: Oh ok. *Xiao Jie[b] got up and helped me. He brought Wang Zi in and placed him on the bed. I can’t believe this happens when he is drunk. One thing on my list is never give him anything to drink especially beer. When Wang Zi was settled in, I went back out.*

XJ[g]: Me and Xiao Jie are leaving. It’s late.

Everyone: Ok. Good night. *They left.*

AB: I think I should get Xiao Man home, she’s scared.

GG: If only you helped her in time.

AB: Sorry Xiao Man, I guess I was a coward.

XMN: It’s alright, as long as I was able to get away from Wang Zi’s kiss, I’ll be fine. Thank you Gui.
GG: No problem Xiao Man. Anytime, just tell me. *Then they left.*

MM: Well then me and Wei Yu better go.

GG: Uhn…. Good night and thank you for coming. *Then they left.* Well the couples that wasn’t drunk went home and now it’s only us left. How about we move all these drunk people into the 2 guest rooms?

YT: Great idea. Ah Wei? Wei Lian? Do you mind helping us?

AW+WL: Nope. *They went and brought all the drunk people that were left into the 2 empty guest rooms that Ya Tou had left. After they were all settled in, me and Ya Tou was done cleaning.*

YT: Gui, that was some punch you gave Wang Zi. I hope when he wakes up he won’t feel any pain.

GG: Oh he will. And scolding tomorrow morning too.

YT: I’d like to see that. *That night Ah Wei and Wei Lian slept in the same room as the boys to look after the boys. While me and Ya Tou slept in the girls room. It was 5 in the morning when I woke up. I went to the door carefully trying not to step on the girls that were still asleep. When I opened the door, there was no one outside, so I went and cooked something simple for everyone; pancakes. Ya Tou had a lot of pancake mixing because she loved to eat pancakes.*

END OF GUI’S P.O.V------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WANG ZI’S P.O.V-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up at the smell of pancakes but also with pain at the back of my head and in my face. Ohhh, what’s wrong with me? I got up from the bed and saw Xiao Yu, Xiao Ma, and Ao Quan on the bed with me. I got up and was about to get up when I heard a….*

???: Ow….

WZ: Ah Wei? *Ah Wei stood up and held his stomach.*

AW: I think you crushed my lungs.

WZ: Wha… What are you doing down there?

AW: I had no place to sleep.

WZ: What ever. Where am I? and why are these people here?

AW: Ya Tou’s place. Those and you were drunk so we combined you and them together into a bed.

WZ: Uh… where’s Gui?

AW: In the other guest room with the girls. Probably still mad at you for yesterday.

WZ: Mad? Mad at me? For… For what?

AW: Seems like you don’t remember now do you?

WZ: Remember what?

AW: Forget it. You’ll find out soon.

WZ: What ever. Do you smell pancakes?

AW: Yeah. I think one of the girls are up.

WZ: Want to go check out?

AW: Sure. *Me and Ah Wei got out of the room and went towards the kitchen. There standing at the stove making pancakes was none other than Gui. She was standing there making a bunch of pancakes, maybe for the people that are still here. I went up to her and stood behind her.*

GG: Ya Tou, you’re up. Can you please hand me the other mixing? *I looked around and saw a bowl that looked like it was mixing so I gave it to her and she cooked it.* Thank you Ya Tou. Do you mind going to wake up those sleeping drunks?

WZ: -thought- Drunks? What do you mean by drunks? *I stood there not moving. Then she turned around to put the plate on the table when she hit me with the plate. It crashed to the floor. She bent down and picked up the broken pieces. Then her finger got cut on one of the broken pieces.* Gui. Are you okay? *She stared at me and then without saying anything she continued to clean up the broken pieces.* Hey don’t touch those anymore. You’re hands are already cut, you don’t need it to bleed anymore. * I turned off the stove and I bent down to her and grabbed her hand. It was bleeding really bad. I took her and went towards the couch. But she kept trying to get out of my reach.* Ah Wei, can you get the first aid kit?

AW: Ok.

GG: Ah Wei, you don’t need to. I’m fine. I just a little cut. No need for a first aid kit.

WZ: What are you crazy?

GG: -ignores Wang Zi- Ah Wei, just go wake up the rest to come eat breakfast. I made enough for everyone.

AW: but…

GG: Just go. *What wrong with Gui? Why is she like this? Did I do something to her yesterday night?*

END OF WANG ZI’S P.O.V-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER 17-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------