Chapter 18

Precious Love
Chapter 18: Still angry?

GUI’S P.O.V--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was still mad at Wang Zi for doing that to Xiao Man yesterday. So I totally ignored him. Me and him were arguing about the first aid kit. I tried to ignore him as best as I can. But now that Ah Wei was gone, I had nothing to ignore him with.

WZ: Gui, what’s wrong? Did I do something wrong?

GG: …….

WZ: Come on Gui talk to me.

GG: …….. *Then Ya Tou came out of the room.*

YT: Good Morning! Wang Zi, Gui! *Then when she saw blood on the ground, she screamed.* GGGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *This made everyone wake up. Everyone started coming out of the rooms. Even Ah Wei came running out of the room towards Ya Tou.*

AW: Ya Tou, what happened? Why did you scream?

YT: There’s…There’s…blood coming out from Gui’s finger!

DY: What?! Ah Wei go get the first aid kit.

GG: No I don’t need it.

DY: What do you mean you don’t need it? You’re bleeding badly. Wang Zi, how did this happen?

WZ: She turned around after she finished cooking with the plate and bumped into me. Then the plate broke and she tried to pick it up but got a cut on her finger.

GG: I’m fine. * I said jerking back my hand.*
WZ: No you’re not. You’re bleeding because of me. So I have to take responsibility.

GG: No you don’t. *Ah Wei came back with the first aid kit.*

AW: here. *He said handing it to Wang Zi.*

WZ: Come here.

GG: No need. I can do it myself. *I jerked my hand away from his.*

WZ: Stop being stubborn. *He said taking back my hand.*

GG: I’m not. I don’t need you’re help. *I got up and went towards the bathroom. He followed behind me while everyone just watched.*

WZ: Gui come here.

GG: I said go away.

WZ: But your finger.

GG: I can take care of it. *He walked out of the bathroom and went to the living room. I washed the blood off but it continued bleeding. I needed the first aid kit. So when I got out of the room, Xiao Xun came towards me.*

XX: here. *She handed me a band aid. *

GG: Thanks. * I took it and wrapped it around my finger.* Alright, Ya Tou do you mind setting the table. Since my finger….

YT: Sure… no problem.

GG: Thanks. *I went straight to Ya Tou’s room. When I came back out, everyone was eating.*

XMA: Nice cooking Gui.

TT: Uhn. I didn’t think you could cook this good.
GG: you’re welcome.

XX: Eh, Gui why aren’t you eating?

GG: I don’t have an appetite.

XY: Come eat with us.

GG: No thanks. I’m not hungry.

AQ: Are you sure? Cause if you’re not going to eat, can I have your piece?

GG: Sure go ahead. *Xiao Yu whacks Ao Quan on the head.*

XY: You’re not suppose to say that. It’s her piece she has to eat it.

GG: It’s okay Xiao Yu. He can have it. *I headed towards the door.*

YT: -gets up and runs towards me- Gui, where are you going?

GG: Home, I stink of liquor.

YT: Stay until Wang Zi finishes eating.

GG: Sorry Ya Tou. I don’t have the patience to wait any longer. *I went passed her and out the door. I knew that I couldn’t take the car and walked instead. I came to a bus stop and waited for the bus.*

END OF GUI’S P.O.V--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YA TOU’S P.O.V---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Gui left, I turned to stare at Wang Zi. Everyone then turned their directions to Wang Zi.

WZ: What? Why is everyone giving me the glare? AO Quan?

AQ: How would I know? *He continued to eat Gui’s piece of pancake.*

WZ: Xiao Ma?

XMA: I don’t know.

WZ: Xiao Yu?

XY: Like I would know?

DY: Don’t say that you don’t know what you did last night.

WZ: What are you getting at?

AW: Wang Zi, when you woke up, did your face hurt?

WZ: Yeah. I wonder what happened to me? All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain on the back of my head and my face.

AW: Gui hit you.

WZ: What?! Why?!

YT: Because you did an inappropriate thing yesterday night.

WZ: What did I do? I don’t remember anything.

WL: You almost –cough- kissed –cough- Xiao Man.

WZ: What about Xiao man?

DY: You almost kissed Xiao Man yesterday and none of these two guys would help Xiao Man, so Gui went and helped. That’s how you got the headache.

AQ: No way! Wang Zi, you crossed the limits this time.

DY: Keep talking. You did too.

AQ: Me what did I do?
DY: You kept hugging me. I almost did the same thing to you. You’re just lucky that you fell asleep before you ended up like Wang Zi.

AQ: Oh Da Ya don’t be like that. *Ao Quan got up from his seat and tried to hug Da Ya again.*

DY: Ao Quan! *She pushed him and he almost fell over Xiao Yu.*

XY: Eh, I’m still eating here. Be careful or else I’ll eat the other pancake on your plate.

WZ: Stupid Owodog.

YT: You keep calling him stupid, but you’re even stupider.

WZ: Eh? Now I’m confused.

DY: Ya Tou means why are you still here when you’re supposed to be going after your wife.

WZ: She took the car. How am I supposed to go after her?

DY: Check your pocket. *I dug my hand into my pocket and pulled out my key.*

WZ: how did it…

YT: Gui placed it there yesterday when you fell unconscious and Ah Wei carried you to the room.

WZ: Then that means she didn’t go by car.

Everyone: DUH! *I got up from my seat and went straight out the door. I ran to the car and went to look for Gui. I saw a figure at the bus stop that looked like Gui. I parked the car and got out.*

END OF WANG ZI’S P.O.V-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUI’S P.O.V-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was waiting at the bus stop when a car stopped in front of the bus stop. A man came out and it looked like Wang Zi. I looked closely and it WAS Wang Zi. What was he doing here?! Shouldn’t he be at Ya Tou’s place? What ever. And then the bus came. I stood up and was about to go when someone grabbed my hand. I turned around and saw Wang Zi.

GG: Let go.

WZ: No, you have to go home with me.

GG: You go by yourself.

WZ: If you’re not going home, where are you going?

GG: Some where that you’re not.

WZ: Look if it was about yesterday night, then I apologize ok.

GG: It’s…..

WZ: If it’s not about yesterday night, then it must be that you’re… jealous..

GG: Ugh… Wang Zi! Let go!

WZ: No. You have to go home with me. *He kept pulling me and I kept resisting. I didn’t want to go. I wanted to go home and by home I meant my home. Not to his.*

GG: Wang Zi I said let go!

WZ: No.

Bus Driver: Miss, is there a problem?

WZ: Uh… no you can go.

Bus Driver: Ok. *SO the driver left and I was now alone with Wang Zi. He was successful and was able to get me into his car. When we got home, I went straight to my room and locked it. I quickly went and took a shower and came back out. When I was done dressing, I went straight to bed. It was only 8:30 when I looked at it. Ugh! Life is so cruel! Having me to deal with all these nonsense. I woke back up and sat up in my bed. I was too angry at Wang Zi to even speak to him. So I got up and went to my desk and started writing.*

END OF GUI’S P.O.V-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WANG ZI’S P.O.V------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I dragged her home, she went straight to her room and locked herself in. Great now I don’t have anyone to make lunch for me today. I have to order to go now. I picked up the phone and was gonna call for pizza delivery when I remembered what Gui had said.

FLASHBACK-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REFER TO CHAPTER 11:SIMPLE LIFE [1]

G: Hey I’ll cook, but next time you have to cook for yourself.

WZ: What?! What about the maids?

GG: There won’t be any maids. We’re just going to live here our selves with no maids or butlers.

WZ: Why?

GG: Because I want to live a simple life style. I don’t want to live a life style that makes me too rich.

WZ: but you are rich.

GG: I may be rich, but I have my own mind. I have another way of life. You should try it. It will help you out a lot.

END OF FLASHBACK----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I quickly placed the phone back down and went towards the kitchen. Gui bought a lot of stuff the other day when we went to the store. There were still noodles left so I got a pack and made myself some noodles. They were actually tasty. Gui can actually pick my favorite type; beef. Well the truth I never actually ever ate noodles. After I finished eating, I went and slept on the couch. When I woke up, I looked at the clock and it was 8:30. It was night time already. I wonder if Gui had something to eat yet. I went up to her room and tried to open the door but it was still locked. I went to my room and slept if she was hungry she would have already ate. So that night I went to sleep.

END OF WANG ZI’S P.O.V---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Chapter 18--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen next? Will they reconcile?