Chapter 23

Precious Love
CHAPTER 23: What are you planning?---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Girl: Wang Zi, I’m gonna do what ever it takes to make you mine again. *I know that voice. I know that voice from anywhere.* Even if it means I have to damage your life. *What does she mean by that?! What do you mean by that?! I stepped into the room.*

GG: Rainie… *The girl turns around.* That is you right Rainie?

RY: Gui, ah……hi nice to see you again. I’m just about to leave. *Rainie went and grabbed her bag, when she was about to go past me, I grabbed her arm.*

GG: What did you mean by ‘Even if I have to damage your life’?

RY: I don’t know what you’re talking about.

GG: Rain don’t play dumb with me.

RY: I’m not. I really don’t know what you are talking about. *She hurried out the door. This isn’t like Rainie. She wouldn’t plot anything. I just don’t get her. Then Wang Zi stirred. I placed my bag down and ran to his side.*

GG: Wang Zi! Are…Are you okay?

WZ: W…W..Water….

GG: Water? *I looked around and I saw a jug of water on the bed side, I poured some and gave it to him.* Are you okay? *After he drank the water, he fell back asleep. Guess the shot the doctor gave hasn’t wore off yet. I sat down on the chair and stared at him. All this is my fault. If I hadn’t agreed to letting Sis stay at home, then none of this would have happened. I put my head on my hands and silently cried. Then the door opened and there were a lot of….*

People: Wang Zi! *They were stomping in. [Remember this scene? When Gui twisted her ankle and had a fever. Refer to chapter 14]. They looked at me then at the bed where Wang Zi laid. They started going towards the bed.*

GG: Ao Quan, Ah Wei, Wei Lian, Xiao Ma, Xiao Jie [b], Ah Ben, Xiao Yu, Wei Yu, Tong Tong, Da Ya, Ya Tou, Apple, Xiao Jie[g], Xiao Man, Xiao Xun, what are you guys doing here?

AQ: Can’t we visit our friend?

GG: Uh… you can but he’s still asleep.

Everyone: Oh.

GG: Please don’t knock over the bed this time. *Everyone smiled at me and nodded. I guess they still remember.*

XX: Gui are you alright?

GG: Uhn. I’m fine. Just worrying.

AQ: Someone cares for her hubby.

GG: -glares at Ao Quan- If anyone wants to make fun of me or Wang Zi, you guys can go out. That goes for fighting and arguments too.

DY: Ao Quan, be quiet.

AQ: Hao la. Du Bu Qi.

GG: I’m sorry Ao Quan, it’s just I’m too worried about him.

XX: Gui, this is the first time I’ve seen you like this.

GG: You’ll see more.

XX: Huh?

GG: Nothing. Xiao Xun please come outside with me for a bit.

XX: Uh.. ok.

GG: Guys, sorry to bother you for a sec, but look after Wang Zi for me. That means no fighting, yelling, or flipping over the bed.

Everyone: Yes ma’am. *I smiled at them in a nervous way and went out the door with Xiao Xun following behind me. When we were out of the room, I turned towards Xiao Xun.*

XX: Gui, is something bothering you?

GG: I don’t know. Earlier today, I saw Rainie.

XX: Rainie?!

GG: Shhhh….

XX: Oh sorry.

GG: yeah, and she said some pretty weird words.

XX: Like what?

GG: Like ‘Wang Zi, I’m gonna do what ever it takes to make you mine again. Even if it means I have to damage your life.’ What do you think she means by that?

XX: I don’t know . Rainie was always a difficult person to figure out.

GG: But I think she’s planning something.

XX: I guess you’ll just have to wait and see.

GG: But… *Then Ah Wei came running out.*

AW: Wang Zi’s awake!

GG: Huh?! *I ran in without answering my question to Xiao Xun. He was up and sitting on the bed. When he saw me, he smiled. I stopped and smiled back. I went towards him slowly and went by his side.* Are you okay?

WZ: Uhn. Thanks.

GG: For what?

WZ: For being here.

GG: Well without you this group of 17 won’t be complete. Right guys? *I turned my head towards them.*

Everyone: Er…

Xiao Xun: Right!

Xiao Yu: Right!

Everyone else: Right! *We all smiled and when I turned back to Wang Zi, I smiled at him. He smiled back at me.*

GG: Oh yeah, I forgot. *I went to my purse and next to it was a lunch box. I took it and gave it to Wang Zi.* Here.

WZ: What’s this? *He opened it and it had pancakes in it.*

GG: You told me how much you like those pancakes I made, so I made some for you when you wake up. So eat up.

WZ: Uh… Thanks. *He was about to take it when Ao Quan spoke up.*

AQ: Gui, why don’t you feed him? After all, you are his wife.

GG: Ao Quan….

Everyone: -laughs.-

GG: Do I have to? *I asked Wang Zi, he looked at me for a while.*

WZ: Yes.

GG: But….

WZ: Shy?

GG: Uh… it’s just that there are…..

WL: Ok. Ok. We get it. We’ll go out. *Wei Lian was about to go out when Xiao Jie[b] pulled him back.*

XJ[b]: Where are you going Wei Lian?

WL: Out. Don’t you see, Gui is too shy to feed Wang Zi in front of us. And if I see another pancake I might attack the person holding it.

Everyone: Oh… ok… *So everyone went out and there was only me and Wang Zi left. He smiled at me and I started feeding him. He ate every last piece that I gave him. He didn’t seem like an injured person who just lost a lot of blood. He was very energetic. It wasn’t boring staying there with him. Couple of days later, Wang Zi was out of the hospital already. He was up and moving. Maybe the pancakes did the magic. LOL. Anyways, no trouble has come up yet.*

END OF CHAPTER 23-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------