Chapter 3

Precious Love
I am going to start doing this to the conversations:
---G:---- Key: YT: [Ya Tou] DY: [Da Ya] A: [Apple] XJG: [Xiao Jie[G]] TT: [Tong Tong] GG: [Gui Gui] XX: [Xiao Xun] XMN: [Xiao Man]
WZ: [Wang Zi] RY: [Rainie Yang] ND: [Na Dou] AQ: [Ao Quan] AW: [Ah Wei] WL: [Wei Lian] XJB: [Xiao Jie[B]]
XY: [Xiao Yu] WY: [Wei Yu] AB: [Ah Ben] XMA: [Xiao Ma]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 3: Break Up

During break, I went and sat down next to Xiao Xun and everyone else.
GG: Why is life so hard?! *I lifted up my head*

XX: Gui, it’s just the way you view it. That’s what makes it hard.

GG: But I don’t want to marry Wang Zi! Hey Xiao Xun why don’t you switch brides with me. You marry Wang Zi and I’ll support you.

XX: Gui, you’re being naive. No way would everyone allow that.

GG: Come on, I know you like Wang Zi. /Xiao Xun blushed/ See I knew it. Xiao Xun likes Wang Zi.

XX: But I can’t like him Gui.

GG: Why not?

XX: Because he’s going to marry you /Gui looked at Xiao Xun. Not only did she feel miserable, she made Xiao Xun sad. She hugged Xiao Xun. / Gui?
What’s wrong?

GG: Because I feel like you’re my mom. I feel like I betrayed you.

XX: No you didn’t Gui. I know you only agreed because you want your parents to be happy.

GG: Thank you Xiao Xun. Thank you. *Everyone looked at Xiao Xun and Gui.*

A: There goes our Gui. *Apple patted Gui’s head. Then Wang zi came up to us. He stared at me and I let go of Xiao Xun. He grabbed my hand.

WZ: Sorry everyone I need to borrow Gui for a while. She’ll be back.

YT: Take all the time you want.

GG: Ya Tou!

XM: Ya Tou’s right. Take all the time you want.

GG: Xiao Man. * I looked at Xiao Xun for help.*

XX: Sorry Gui, I can’t help you. * Wang Zi dragged me away. When we were far from my friends, I struggled for him to let me go.*

GG: Where are you taking me?

WZ: With me to Rainie.

GG: Why am I going?

WZ: So you can be the witness and when my parents ask, you can confirm it.

GG: That’s not a good enough reason.

WZ: To me it is. *He started dragging me to find Rainie. Rainie was by the water fountain when we found her.* Rainie! *She turned around.*

RY: Wang Zi! Hi! *When she saw me.* Hi Gui! *I stood still.*

WZ: Rainie, I think we should…

RY: Break Up? *I stared at her.* I heard the news already. Well good luck to both of you. *With that Rainie went away. I stared as she left. That was it? That was her response. Now that wasn’t hard. I can’t believe that’s all she said. Then I realized my job was done. I hurried to go away when I saw that Wang Zi was depressed. I knew he really loved Rainie. Oh no, here comes the I’m-sorry and the I-care-for-you instincts.*

GG: Wang Zi? *I asked him. He was crying. Actually crying.* Are you crying? *He looked up at me.*

WZ: No *He wiped his tears away. He couldn’t hide the tears from me and he knows it too.*

GG: Yes you are. I can’t believe a tough and cold guy like you can cry.

WZ: Why? Because this is embarrassing? You want to laugh right?

GG: You’re right. It’s an embarrassment for you and I do want to laugh but one thing you didn’t include. *I made him face me and wiped his tears.* I think guys who can cry are manly because it shows that they have emotions too. *He stared at me in shock. I don’t think he’d think I say those words to him. I stopped.*

WZ: Gui?

GG: Hmmm…

WZ: Can I please hug you?

GG: Huh? *Not waiting for an answer, Wang Zi hugged me. I was alarmed. I knew that he needed someone to lean on and I was the one he had to lean on. So I didn’t push him away. We stayed like that for some time.*

A: Those two are sooo sweet! *Wang Zi and I looked up.*

WL: They sure are. How come we’re not like that Apple? *We let go of each other. We both blushed in front of everyone.*

AW: Ya Tou I want to be like Wang Zi and Gui too.

YT: You have to wait for your turn Ah Wei.

AW: Awww… *Everyone started laughing at Ah Wei. The rest of the day, me and Wang Zi tried to ignore each other. But another bad news. He had to take me home. On the way home we didn’t speak to one another. We were quiet throughout the whole trip home. One of my parent’s doings I suppose. When I got home, I went inside and into my bed room. [http://www.kenlauher.com/Portals/40296/images%5C/Feng_Shui_Bedroom_Colors.jpg] I laid there thinking about me and Wang Zi. Wait… Whoa what am I thinking? Wang Zi and me? No way! Ugh! Life is trying to kill me. Then my cell phone rang.

(phone conversation with Xiao Xun)

xx: Hello? Gui?

gg: yeah? Xiao Xun?

Xx: uh huh. I was just asking if you’re done packing.

Gg: oh shoot. I forgot. I’ll pack right now.

Xx: too busy thinking about Wang Zi and your hug right?

Gg: Xiao Xun! I gotta hang up now. I have to pack.

Xx: ok. Tomorrow at around 7 a.m. we’re coming to pick you up. You better be up.

Gg: ok bye

Xx: bye

[end of phone conversation]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- end of chapter 3