Chapter 15

Precious Love
Chapter 15: You cant’ come….-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That morning when I woke up, Xiao Xun was sleeping on the couch. Xiao Yu was sleeping in the chair and Wang Zi was next to me. I looked at him. Hey you know something, he’s not that bad looking. He’s actually quite shuai. I smiled and placed my finger on his face. It was warm, just like mom and dad’s. I continued to stare at him until the door opened.

???: GUI! *Wang Zi and the rest wakes up.*

GG: Ge?

Chun:[sorry I have not told who Gui’s Ge was. I forgot. So yeah it is Chun.] What happened why are you in the hospital?*Runs towards me and ignores the rest.*

GG: Ge, I’m fine. It’s just I fainted nothing serious.

WC: [Wu Chun] nothing serious?! For crying out loud Gui, you’re in the hospital!

GG: Ge, do you see me as your mei?

WC: Of course always. Why would you ask such a thing?

GG: Then you must respect me and my friends. *Chun turns around sees Wang Zi them.*

WC: Oh, I’m sorry. Brotherly instinct.

WZ: It’s alright. I know you’re very protecting.

WC: Why didn’t you call me?

GG: It was 9. I didn’t want to bother you? By the way, how did you find out I was in the hospital?

WC: This morning, they called me.

GG: Who’s they?

WC: The hospital

GG: But how did they have your number?

WC: Remember I am on the emergency list of your phone contact.

GG: Oh yeah. Sorry I forgot. Does mom and dad know about this?

WC: No.

GG: Good. I don’t want them to be worry about me.

WC: are you sure you’re not hurt anywhere?

GG: Yes. My friends are doing a good job of taking care of me.

WC: Really? Oh thank goodness.

GG: Ge, You don’t need to panic. This isn’t the first time you know.

WZ: There was another time?

GG: Uhn, when I was probably 7 or 8. I jumped down from a fence and hit my head on the sidewalk and it started bleeding. Ge was terrified.

WC: We were being chased around by some people that didn’t like us and I forgot that Gui was still small so I climbed down and when she came down, she was hurt. There was blood everywhere.

GG: Ge, rest. Sis ain’t going to be happy when I tell her that you ditch work to bully me. She’ll kill you.

WC: Hao La. I was just worried about you. There is no bullying here. And Don’t worry. Sis can’t do anything to me. You know it to.

???: You bet? *Chun turns around with the rest and stared at the door. Chun’s eye’s widen in surprise.* Goh Kiat Chun!

GG: See sis is already on to you.

WC: Gui I blame you.

GG: Choose your words. Now watch this. Sis, Chun is nagging and bullying me.

WC: What?! Gui I did no such thing.

GG: Yes he did.

EC: [Ella Chen] Goh Kiat Chun! What do you think you are doing? Bullying such a young little girl.

WC: El, I did no such thing.

EC: Then what is lil Gui talking about?

XX: Gui, this is your sister-in-law?

GG: Uhn.

XX: seems scary.

GG: Not at all. Just to Ge that’s all. To others she is nice. Unless you do something bad to her or her family.

XX: Oh.

GG: Sis, nothing serious. I was just kidding.

WC: yeah she was El.

EC: She better be or you’re dead. *Change of mood.* Gui, are you alright?

WC: Quick change of temper.

EC: What?

WC: Nothing.

GG: Sis, it’s nothing. What brings you here?

EC: This morning when I woke up, I saw a note on the lamp saying that he was seeing you here. And when I get here, I hear these words.

GG: -giggles- Sis, it’s alright. Oh these are my friends. Xiao Xun, Xiao Yu, and Wang Zi.

EC: Wang Zi?

WZ: Uhn.

EC: Hold up, is this the guy that almost punch Chun?

WC: Uhn. But…

EC: You know you better not be happy right now. Just be lucky that Gui is here or else I would bash you up to the other side of the countries.

GG: Uh, sis. You can’t because if you do that, then you are doing it to me.

EC: huh?

GG: He’s my husband. There was a misunderstanding and it was nothing serious.

EC: Oh well in that case sorry and hi nice to meet you all.

GG: Sis can be bipolar sometimes. But we’re used to it.

EC: Oh, Gui I go to something to tell you.

GG: What?

EC: I’m ‘pregnant’. *She whispered ‘pregnant’. My eyes widen in surprise and a smile came across my face.*

GG: Really?!

EC: Uhn.

GG: Does Ge know?

EC: No. Shhhh….

GG: How many months?

EC: 1 month already.

GG: I’m so happy. * I quickly hugged Ella. Then Chun came up to us.*

WC: Gui, what you happy about?

GG:-let’s go- that sis is here to see me.

WC: Really?

GG: Uhn. *Then the nurses came in.*

Nurse: Sorry, but I need to give the patient her pills. *Wang Zi nodded and the nurse handed me my pills. After I ate them, the nurse gave me instructions about when to eat them.* You must eat your pills every 6 hours or your fever might come up again. After that you must eat nutritious food to help you’re body. The doctor suggests food with vegetables. And you shouldn’t walk on that leg for about 3 to 4 weeks or so.

GG: Thank you.

Nurse: That would be all. *We thanked her again and she went out. That whole day people visited me back and forth. There was no privacy for me. One couple comes in, the next comes and it rapidly continues like this throughout the whole day. The next day I was discharged from the hospital. I had to use crutches, when I didn’t want any. I could barley use them. Wang Zi, Xiao Xun, and Xiao Yu came to pick me up. Wang Zi carried me from my room to the car, while Xiao Xun carried my crutches and Xiao Yu carried my bag. I felt bad, it was like I was just using them like slaves. When we got home I wanted to go in by myself , but Wang Zi said no. We were arguing for a while.*

GG: No Wang Zi I want to go by myself.

WZ: But your ankle…..

GG: If I don’t, when will I get used to the crutches?

WZ: Gui I said no.

GG: yes

WZ: no

GG: YES!

WZ: NO!

GG: Wang Zi!

WZ: Gui….

XY+XX: PLEASE STOP ARGUING!

WZ+GG: -looks at them-

XX: Wang Zi carry Gui and me and Xiao Yu will bring the stuff.

WZ: No! *Everyone was surprised by his response.* uh…it’s alright.

XX+XY+GG: HUH?! –looks confused—

WZ: Uh, Gui….*Whispers to me in my ear* We can’t let them in. What if they find out?

GG: You’re right.

XY: What are the hubbie and wifey whispering about now?

WZ+GG: NOTHING.

GG: Uh, Xiao Xun, Wang Zi agreed to let me use my crutches. So you don’t have to bring them in. –smiles at Xiao Xun.—

XX: Wang Zi, why the change of thought? I thought you were going to carry Gui in.

WZ: yeah, but she’s right. If she doesn’t use this now, she won’t get used to them in the future. Do you know how big she is?

GG: Ey, what’s that suppose to mean Wang Zi?

WZ: Just forget it and grab your crutches. *Quickly I grabbed my crutches from Xiao Xun and Wang Zi grabs the bags from Xiao Yu.*

GG: Bye Bye! See you later Xiao Xun!

XX: uh….

WZ: Bye Xiao Yu. See you later.

XY: Uh…. *Me and Wang zi headed inside the house before they could respond, even though I was on crutches I went as fast as those crutches allowed me. We left Xiao Yu and Xiao Xun outside wondering about our actions.*

XX: They are hiding something.

XY: Yep. *Xiao Xun looked at the time. It was already 10 a.m.*

XX: Xiao Yu, I need to go. Can you drop me off at Ya Tou’s place? I’m late.

XY: Sure get in. *For the past few weeks, I was getting used to the crutches and I soon I didn’t need them anymore. I started walking by my own. Wang Zi had everything settled. He already applied me to Taipei University with him. He already sent the application in so starting next Monday I am starting College.*

END OF CHAPTER 15------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------