Chapter 19

Precious Love
Chapter 19: hospital 2nd time?

Dear Diary,
Sorry if this is only on a plain sheet of paper. I still consider it as a diary, These few days that me and Wang Zi had been living together was really great. Wang Zi is a kind and caring person. Sometimes he may act cold, but the truth is he isn’t. it’s kind of like keeping an image for himself. I don’t know but everyday with him is exhausting. All we ever do is argue. I just got into a fight with him today. He’s probably asleep. I don’t want to talk to him right now. Was it jealousy that I felt or what when he tried to kiss Xiao Man? Did I want him to kiss me instead? Ugh….. I can’t take it anymore. I don’t even know what I am thinking anymore. Forget it. Sleeping time.

Love,
Gui

I went straight to sleep that night. The next morning when I woke up, I went to the kitchen and did everything that I have been doing; making breakfast and making coffee for Wang Zi. Today I just don’t feel good. I was going back to sleep when Wang Zi came up to me.

WZ: Gui, what’s wrong?

GG: -shakes head- *I went upstairs and let him find the food himself on the counter with the coffee. This whole day, I didn’t eat anything. I don’t know why but I just didn’t feel well. I went to sleep and woke back up at around 2:40 p.m. I tried to stand up but then I felt dizziness and almost fell. Oh my god, what is wrong with me? Why do I just suddenly feel like this? I shut my eyes and shook my head again. Everything was so blurry. What’s happening? I tried to get up again but this time I feel back down and everything went black.*

END OF GUI’S P.O.V--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WANG ZI’S P.O.V----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was only 2:40 when I looked at the clock. Earlier this morning Gui gave me the silent treatment. I guess she’s still angry at me. Earlier I went and checked on her. She was asleep. Now that was 4 hours ago. I wonder if she’s up. I better not go and disturb her or she’ll get a fit. I left her there for about an hour or two and didn’t bother to check on her. Then I thought that she slept too long and it was already 4 or 5 p.m. She hasn’t ate anything all day. I wonder how she’s doing. So I got up and went to her room.

WZ: Gui?

GG: ……….

WZ:-thinking- she must still be asleep. *Then I opened the door and saw her lying on the floor. I rushed over to her and held her.* GUI! What happened?! Gui, wake up! *I looked around and then placed her on her bed. I went to the phone and dialed Xiao Xun’s phone number.*

PHONE CONVERSATION------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XX: Wei?

WZ: Xiao Xun?

XX: Uh huh? Wang Zi? Wow really rare for you to call me. Something you need?

WZ: -hesitating- Gui…. Gui…. She….

XX: What happened to her? What did you do?!

WZ: She…. She… she fainted!

XX: What?! She fainted?! How could she faint?

WZ: I….I…

XX: Dumbo, bring her to the hospital! Why are you stammering over the phone?! Go to the hospital!

WZ: Hao La.

END OF PHONE CONVERSATION--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I carried Gui to the car and drove to the hospital. I was in hurry. Luckily there was no traffic. I drove right to the hospital and went into the emergency room. After they took Gui into the ER room, the rest showed up.

XX: Wang Zi, what did you do to Gui?!

WZ: I…I…

DY: If something happens to her, you’re dead.

YT: How are you treating her?

TT: I don’t think now’s the time to be yelling at Wang Zi. Let’s wait for Gui’s news first. *Then the doctor came out.*

DR: Who is Wu Ying Jie’s family?

WZ: Here. I’m her husband.

DR: It seems that she has suffered from lack of food and rest. I believe she hasn’t ate anything this morning?

WZ: Uhn. Ever since yesterday morning actually.

DR: Well she should be fine, but she’ll need to eat more to gain back her strength.

WZ: Thank you doctor.

XX: See what you did?! You almost killed her! If you weren’t sooo stupid yesterday, she wouldn’t have ended up like this.

MM: Xiao Xun, calm down. If Wang Zi didn’t care for her, why would he call you?

XX: Whatever. Just be lucky this time. *Xiao Xun walks away.*

XJ[g]: Great now Xiao Xun is angry. *Xiao Jie[g], Da Ya, and Apple followed Xiao Xun to make sure that she’s alright.

XY: Bro, don’t worry, the doctor said she’s alright. *I nodded. I hope so. Why is everything happening to Gui only? I went into where Gui was, she was sleeping on the bed peacefully. I felt so bad. I already apologized to Xiao Man. But I knew Gui might not forgive me.*

WZ: Gui, du bu qi. I’m so worthless you know. I’m just some useless guy that knows nothing. I make you suffer and I don’t even know it. If this is too suffering for you, I think I should keep a distance away from you, but for some reason I can’t. Every time I try to, it just gives me the urge of wanting to get near you. *I held her hand and sat down next to her. That night I watched after not eating anything. I was too worry about her.*

END OF WANG ZI’S P.O.V----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XIAO XUN’S P.O.V-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I went away from Wang Zi and the rest. Soon Xiao Jie[g], Da Ya, and Apple followed me.

DY: Xiao Xun, don’t be like this.

XJ[g]: Da Ya’s right. You gotta stop.

AP: Doing it this way won’t help Gui. Please.

XX: What do you three know? *Tears fell down my face. I didn’t mean to yell at them but it was just that I was angry and worry.* I’m sorry. I’m just worried about Gui.

XJ[g]: We understand, but we ourselves worry about her too.

AP: I believe that Wang Zi cares about Wang Zi. Was his voice stammering on the phone and sounded like he was scared?

XX: -nods-

AP: See, he does care for Gui. If he didn’t he would have never felt that way. I think Gui is getting into his feelings. For other girls, he wouldn’t look at them like that. Did you see how worried he was? Like he might die?

DY: Apple’s right. When we got here, his face changed. It wasn’t cold nor stiff as it always was. Xiao Xun, he was crying.

XX: He….He was?

XJ[g]: Uhn…. I believe if Gui is under his care, he’ll be more softer to her and others.

XX: -gave a weak smile- Gui does have the ability for anyone to like her.

DY: You know that because you understand her the best. *With that, me and the girls went back to where Wang Zi and the boys were.*

XX: What are you guys doing? *The boys were outside of the room looking through the small window on the door.*
Boys: SSSSHHHHH…… *They pointed at the window and I looked through it. Wang Zi’s back was towards us then he sat down and held Gui’s hand. Guess he’s actually serious about Gui. I’ll just leave this to him for now. That night, we stood outside until it was time to go. I went home with Xiao Yu and the rest went with each other.*

XY: Are you ok?

XX: Yeah, right now I am.

XY: Boy, I never seen Wang Zi that depressed since his sister died.

XX: Wang Zi had a sister?

XY: Not technically a sister. Someone older than him who he just calls sister. They act like brother and sister. We met her several times, but just never had the chance to talk to her.

XX: How did she die and when did she die?

XY: Heart cancer. About 8-9 years now. Wang Zi was about 11 years old and she was I think 6 years older so she was about 17.

XX: Her name was….

XY: Rong Jia. Rong Jia Liu.

XX: I heard of her. She’s that famous 17 year old girl that could play the piano. She was offered a scholarship but she declined it. No one knew why but then suddenly she disappeared.

XY: You know about her too?

XX: My parents wanted me to be like her.

XY: Wang Zi was devastated when she died. He promised her that he will never give comfort to another girl if it’s not her and will never cry for another girl.

XX: Does Wang Zi love Rong Jia?
XY: As a sister yes. He was too young to even think of that other kind of love.

XX: Oh.

XY: But it seems that Gui made him break his promise.

XX: Is this a bad thing?

XY: No. He should be grateful to her because she then would feel more comfortable around him. She actually changed him. He was never this worry.

XX: That’s why he has such a cold face personality.

XY: To not break something is really hard for him to do.

XX: Uhn.

XY: Do you know why he went out with Rainie?

XX: No. All we know is that he smiles whenever he’s with her.

XY: Because Rainie resembles Rong Jia.

XX: No way. They don’t even look alike.

XY: Heh, I’m not talking about the looks. I mean their personalities are the same. He first believed that it was Rong Jia. That’s why when they broke up, he cried.

XX: Because it felt like he was separated from Rong Jia again.

XY: Exactly. *So he’s not that tough. If I’d known this, I would have not yelled at him.*

END OF XIAO XUN’S P.O.V---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER 19--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------