Chapter 36

Precious Love
CHAPTER 36: The answer [3]-------------------------------------------------------------------

Gui Gui’s P.O.V------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started the car and drove off. I didn’t know where to go. I can’t possibly go to Ge’s place. There is no where for me to go now. The tears were blinding me from the road. I couldn’t do anything now. Then when the tears flowed down, there was a kid on the road getting something. My eyes widen and I turned the car the other way. I landed in a ditch, the last thing I knew was that it went black.

I opened my eyes and everything was blurry. Then things became clear. I was facing something white. A wall? I looked to my side and I saw a door. I closed my eyes and shook my head again. I tried to sit up but then I felt a pain on my head. I touched my head and there was a bandage on it. What happened? Then the nurse came in.

N: [nurse] Oh, you’re awake?

GG: Where am I?

N: The hospital.

GG: Do you remember what happened?

GG: I….

Flashback---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started the car and drove off. I didn’t know where to go. I can’t possibly go to Ge’s place. There is no where for me to go now. The tears were blinding me from the road. I couldn’t do anything now. Then when the tears flowed down, there was a kid on the road getting something. My eyes widen and I turned the car the other way. I landed in a ditch, the last thing I knew was that it went black.

END OF FLASHBACK---------------------------------------------------------------------------

GG: The last thing I remember was that I was about to hit a little kid on the road, but then I swerved the car and then everything went black. But I don’t remember what I was doing before I landed in the ditch. What happened to me?

N: Well, you came in yesterday in the ambulance. You were bleeding from your head and you were unconscious. You lost a lot of blood and it was a good thing that you survived. But you might have had lost some of your memories because you hit your head on the glass.

GG: Oh thank you. *Then a middle aged woman and a boy came into the room.*

W: [woman] Excuse me. Is the patient busy?

N: No. You can come talk to her if you want.

W: Thank you. *The nurse went out of the room and it was only me, the woman, and the little boy.*

GG: May I help you? Uh… Do I know you?

W: No. My names Sung Joon Ae. This is my son Sung Wook Soon.

GG: Um….

JA: [Joon Ae] You don’t know us, but you almost drove into my son yesterday on the road. But then you swerved the car and landed in a ditch.

GG: You’re that little boy.

JA: We are tremendously sorry.

GG: It’s alright. As long as your sons not injured.

JA: May I know your name?

GG: My names Wu Ying Jie or you can call me Gui Gui.

JA: Gui Gui. Ghost?

GG: yeah.

JA: OK. Wook Soon say sorry to Jie Jie.

WS: [wook soon] du bu qi.

GG: It’s alright. *Then a bunch of people came through the door. A guy ran up to me and held my hand.*

???: Gui! *I recognized him from somewhere, but I don’t know where.*

GG: Do I….. know you?

???: Gui, what are you saying? It’s me Wang Zi. Your husband.

GG: No. I don’t know you and I’m not married.

XX: Gui, do you remember me?

GG: You’re Xiao Xun.

MM: Okay recite each of our names.

GG: Xiao Xun, Mei Mei, Xiao Jie[g], Ya Tou, Da Ya, Hebe, Selina, Apple, Xiao Man, Tong Tong, Wei Yu.

AB: You don’t know me?

GG: Mei Yo.

AW: Me neither?

GG: No. *Everyone else asked me if I knew them, I shook my head no. Then 5 people came rushing in.*

???: Gui!

GG: Ge.

WC: Are you okay? Where are you hurt?

GG: Ge. I missed you. Sis… when did you get pregnant? How come I never knew?

EC: Gui, you were the first person I told.

GG: No I don’t remember. –notices the others- Cal! When did you come back? I thought you were in the states.

CC: Gui, I came back for your wedding.

GG: Wedding? Cal I never got married. I’m still single. *Everyone looked at each other in confusion.*

AY: Do you know me?

GG: Mei Yo. But you are kind of cute.

AY: -blushes-

WC: Gui!

GG: What?!

WC: Stop messing around. Your husband is right here and you say that about someone else?

AY: Wait she’s married?

WC: Of course. To Wang Zi.

AY: How come no one ever told me?

WC: We thought you knew already.

AY: Mei Yo.

GG: Ge, don’t play around.

WC: What?

GG: Don’t play around like that. I’m not married yet. I’m still single.

EC: Chun, I think she lost some memories.

GG: What?

EC: Nothing.

GG: I really don’t get what’s going on here. I don’t know half you people. *That guy named Wang Zi ran out of the room. Ge followed him. I sat there in a daze.* What’s going on?

IN THE DOCTOR’S OFFICE-----------------------------------------------------------

DR: She may have selective amnesia.

WZ: what do you mean?

DR: When she hit her head, it caused her to lose a lot of blood. Did you do anything that made her upset and not want to remember it anymore?

WZ: Um…

DR: That’s where the selective amnesia begins. *Then the doctor was called for an operation.* Sorry I got to go.

BACK AT GUI’S ROOM----------------------------------------------------------------

GG: Xiao Xun, what’s going on?

XX: Gui, I don’t….. know how to tell you.

GG: Tell me what?

WZ: You’re living with me.

GG: Living with you? No way. I don’t even know you. How could I live with you?

WZ: Hey it’s me or outside.

GG: Hao la. But you have to stay 500 feet away from me.

WC: Gui.

GG: Wo sama? I’m for real.*I was finally discharged and I could go home. Or to that guy’s home. He carried my bag inside and headed upstairs.* Your place is cool.

WZ: Thanks. Here we are. *We entered the bedroom and I looked around. My stuff was everyone along with his and then I noticed the one bed.*

GG: Where’s my room?

WZ: It’s here.

GG: Here?! Why?!

WZ: you don’t have to worry, I’ll sleep on the sofa. *When we put my things up, we headed down. There came in a girl. I recognize her. It was Rainie.*

GG: Rain! *I went up to her and hugged her but she pushed me away.*

RY: What is wrong with you?

GG: Are you living here too?

RY: Huh?

GG: Now I remember, I did see you somewhere. –to Wang Zi- You’re Rainie’s boyfriend!

RY+WZ: Huh?!

GG: You two were always together at school. But if you and Rain are still dating then how come I have to share a bedroom with you?

WZ: Uh… About that, Rainie’s just a guest here.

GG: Guest? How could you call your girlfriend a guest? I despise guys like you.

WZ: Huh?; No, you misunderstood. Rainie and I already broke up. She was kicked out of her home and is living here until she could find a place to stay at.

GG: Oh. In that case, never mind everything I just said. *Rainie smiled nervously and went upstairs. I went to the kitchen and started to get out stuff to make dinner. Then I stopped.*

WZ: What’s wrong?

GG: Nothing, I’m just asking myself how could I know where everything is when I never been here.

WZ: Because you were the one who put the stuff up. Believe me, I can’t even find half the ingredients.

GG: Wei aren’t you supposed to cook?

WZ: You want me to burn down the kitchen? *I heard that phrase from somewhere. Then I had a weird flashback.

FLASHBACK-------------------------------------------------------------------
[in chapter 31]

WZ: Are you that tired?

GG: Yep. hey wake me up when dinner's ready.

WZ: you want me to burn down the kitchen?

GG: Oh no. Just wake me up when it's 5.

END OF FLASHBACK--------------------------------------------------------------

I suddenly feel dizzy. Everything of the flashback was blurry. I couldn’t see the faces. I almost collapsed. But then I felt a pair of arms support me.*

WZ: Are you okay?

GG: Y…Yeah. I think. Um… thanks.

WZ: No problem. Um… if you don’t want to cook. We can order take out.

GG: Don’t you have maids?

WZ: Mei Yo. I think that living a simple life is what I really need. It can really be helpful. *I had another flashback.

FLASHBACK-----------------------------------------------------------------------
[in chapter 11]

GG: Hey I’ll cook, but next time you have to cook for yourself.

WZ: What?! What about the maids?

GG: There won’t be any maids. We’re just going to live here our selves with no maids or butlers.

WZ: Why?

GG: Because I want to live a simple life style. I don’t want to live a life style that makes me too rich.

WZ: but you are rich.

GG: I may be rich, but I have my own mind. I have another way of life. You should try it. It will help you out a lot.

End of flashback----------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt another wave of dizziness. Wang Zi still supported me.*

WZ: here let’s go to the couch and have you rest for a while.

GG: no I’m alright.

WZ: Stop being stubborn. *I then had another flashback again.

FLASHBACK-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[in chapter 18]

WZ: Come here.

GG: No need. I can do it myself.

WZ: Stop being stubborn.

END OF FLASHBACK------------------------------------------------------------

Why is it when he said those words, I keep having these flashback but don’t know what is going on? [Remember her flashbacks are all blurry. The only thing see can see clearly is herself.] I looked at Wang Zi for a bit.*

WZ: Gui, are you okay?

GG: Are you…. really my husband?

WZ: huh?

GG: When you said those words. I kept having these flashbacks. I can’t see anything but the voices are yours.

WZ: So you remember?

GG: No, everything is so vague. I can’t tell what happened.

WZ: oh, well in that case, let me go make some ramen. You can take a rest.

GG: Can I go look around the house?

WZ: yeah. But I don’t want to see that you fainted because you remember something. *I got up from the couch and started to look around. I was looking around when I saw a huge photo album. I took it and started to look through it. The first few pictures were full of me and Li Quan. [Yes apparently, she remembers him but not anything that happened at the water park.] Then it changed into my wedding pictures. I was with everyone of my family. Then flashbacks started to come to me.*

FLASHBACK 1-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[In chapter 9]

I walked up to Wang Zi’s side and took his arm as dad let go of mine. We took each other’s arm and linked them. We smiled the best we could and it began.

Priest: Qiu Sheng Yi, Do you take this woman, Wu Ying Jie as your wife? And love her till death do you part?

WZ: I do.

Priest: Wu Ying Jie, do you take this man, Qiu Sheng Yi as your husband, till death do you part?

GG: I… I do.

Priest: You may now exchange rings. *The ring bearer brought out the rings and we exchanged.* I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride. *Wang Zi and I looked at each other. Then he leaned towards me and placed his lips on mine. Then he pulled back. I was standing there, looking at him. Then I heard everyone cheer. I knew that my face turned red from embarrassment and so did Wang Zi.

END OF FLASHBACK--------------------------------------------------------------------

FLASHBACK 2--------------------------------------------------------------------------
[In chapter 10]

???: Is there a problem?

WZ: Yes. Yes there is.

???: What is it?

WZ: YOU!

GG: Wang Zi! You can’t talk to him like that. He’s…

WZ: He’s what?!

???: Gui, I don’t think this person was a wise choice.

GG: But…

WZ: What do you mean wrong choice?! *By now everyone was staring at us three. Wang Zi was about to hit ??? when I grabbed his hand to prevent from him doing so. Ao Quan and the rest came to help me prevent Wang Zi. Tears were coming down my eyes. * Ao Quan let go of me! * He was able to get Ao Quan away from him. Ao Quan fell to the ground. He tried to strike again and I blocked it this time.

GG: Wang Zi! You can’t hit my Ge! *Wang Zi stopped and turned towards me.*
WZ: Ge?
GG: Yeah, what’s wrong with hugging and talking to my Ge? Is it a crime? *I couldn’t take it anymore. I ran upstairs and went to my room. Wang Zi released ???’s collar.*
END OF FLASHBACK------------------------------------------------------------------
FLASHBACK 3----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[in chapter 24]

GG: Hoh, du bu qi. we didn’t mean to wake you. *I helped him sit down.*

WZ: No it’s ok.

GG: Do you want anything? Water? Something to eat?

WZ: No, I was just bored up there and then I heard people laughing and talking down here. So Elle how’s the baby?

EC: Just fine. So Wang Zi, sorry Gui if this might offend you but, when are you going to have one?

GG: What?! *Me and Wang Zi looked at Ella.*

END OF FLASHBACK------------------------------------------------------------------

I turned to pages and there were pages of me and everyone at the water park.

FLASHBACK 4-------------------------------------------------------------------------
[In Chapter 5]

ND: Sorry students.

Everyone: It’s alright. * I turned towards Wang Zi. He had a red bump on his forehead. It looked funny. He started rubbing it.

WZ: Why didn’t you warn me?

GG: Ey, how was I suppose to know when the bus does this? You were the one sleeping.

WZ: Me? You were too.

GG: But I woke up before the incident. And your heavy head was on top of mine. I couldn’t remove it. I should be thanking the bus for making a move. *Then the bus moved.

END OF FLASHBACK 5--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[IN CHAPTER 6]

GG: Okay. *So I went up to Wang Zi and tried to get him to go down there. I tried with all my might. I even . Finally he went with me. I was holding his hand and dragging him down to the waters. We stood there a moment then there was a splash. He was all wet! I started laughing and so did everyone else. He turned around and saw Ao Quan and the rest. The bucket was in Ao Quan’s hands.

WZ: Ao Quan!

AQ: No it wasn’t me, it was Da Ya. *Handing the bucket to Da Ya.*

DY: Ey?! What?! No it wasn’t me! *It was passed down to one another and the person before it ran off. Finally it got to me. Wang Zi stared at me. I gave him a weak smile, threw him the bucket and ran. He was after me. I ran around in the waters and on land.

END OF FLASHBACK-----------------------------------------------------------------

Then I turned to the last picture, it was a picture of me and Wang Zi. He was kissing me on the cheek. My eyes got watery. Then the horrid flashback came to me.

FLASHBACK 6--------------------------------------------------------------------------
[In chapter 33]

WZ: You heard her the other day. That she can never hate anyone no matter who they are. It depends on how much they hurt her.

RY: S..So you’re saying, she’s better than me?

WZ: Yes.

RY: So you’re betraying me?

WZ: I never did.

RY: Then what is this?! Why are you saying these words to me?!

WZ: Because….

RY: Because what?

WZ: You came back like nothing happened. Like you never said those words to me and when you went out with another guy.

RY: It was to see if you loved me.

WZ: I did. But when you were gone, it was Gui by my side.

RY: So you’re falling for her?!

WZ: I…. don’t know.

RY: I hate you! I hate you!

WZ: This is the reason why, because Gui will never say those words to me. She’s the only one in my life that never made me sad. Everyday with her is like everyday in heaven.

RY: Just answer the question now will you?! Do you love her?!

WZ: I…I think I do.

GG: Wang Zi. *Me and Wang Zi looked up and saw Gui at the stairs. She was staring at us. But her eyes were on Wang Zi the whole time.* Wang Zi *She said again. I went up to her and slapped her across the face. Then the room grew silent. She stood there with her head turning the other way since I slapped her. Her hair was covering her face, making it impossible to tell her expression, then her hand went up and touched her cheek. She slowly turned and looked at me. Her eyes had shock in them. She just continued to stare at me. I raised my hands to slap her again but someone held me back. I looked up and it was Wang Zi.

END OF FLASHBACK------------------------------------------------------------

Tears trickled down my face as I looked up from the pictures. Then I had a major headache. I didn’t want to remember, I don’t want to! I…. before I could say it, everything went blank. The last thing that happened was Wang Zi’s voice.

WZ: Gui… Gui… Are you okay? Gui…. Answer me…

END OF CHAPTER 36---------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT PLEASE