Chapter 39

Precious Love
CHAPTER 39: Jealous much? [2] --------------------------------------------------------

GUI’S P.O.V-----------------------------------------------------------

What was going on? Why was Wang Zi and Aaron saying all of these words? Everyone came and gathered around us. Even Hei Girl and BBT along with Fahrenheit, Genie, and Rainie. When Aaron was about to lung forward and hit Wang Zi again. I ran in front of him and got hit in the face. My head was jerked to the side and I started to cry. It hurts.. but not as much as the pain in my heart. I felt a pair of arms support me as I was about to fall. Then I saw Xiao Xun and the girls along with BBT coming up to us.

XX: Gui!

Girls: Gui!

BBT: Gui!

AY: Gui.

WZ: Gui.

GG: Please stop all this! I don’t want anything to do with anyone! Whether it’s now or not! Why is everything like this?! Am I the reason of the fight?! Why don’t you all just kill me to make you all happier?! *I started to run and got onto a bus. I heard Wang Zi and the others calling after me. But I ignored it.*

XIAO XUN’S P.O.V-------------------------------------------------------------------

Gui ran off and I started to chase her. We all called after her but she ignored us. Even Wang Zi was going after her. After she got on the bus, we stopped in our tracks. I turned to Aaron and Wang Zi.

XX: What do you two think you are doing? DO you know how much you each are making her suffer? If you hadn’t done that, she would have told you the whole truth?

WZ: Truth?

XX: Oh my god, she didn’t tell anyone, but I know that she gained it back.

MM: You mean her memory?

XX: Yes.

DY: But she said that she didn’t remember anything…

XX: She was lying. She wanted to know if Wang Zi’s feeling towards her are true or not.

WZ: What do you mean?

XX: If you just acted the way you were before the accident and took care of her well, maybe she would be happy and not confused. Now that you made her confused. She won’t know what to do. It’s true that Gui is an immature and naïve person, but she’s no different from us. She’s what makes us happy.

TT: She’s the one that helps us with our problems. And we promise you, that if anything else happens to her. We are not forgiving you! *With that the girls and I went to look for Gui. We went to every place possible where Gui could be. We went to the park that she used to go to, but she wasn’t there. She wasn’t home either. Gui, how many times are you gonna run away? I called Chun’s place.*

PHONE CONVERSATION------------------------------------------------------

XX: Chun Ge?

WC: Speaking. Xiao Xun?

XX: Yeah.

WC: Is there something you need?

XX: Um… have you seen Gui? Is she over there?

WC: No, she’s not. Why would she?

XX: Nothing.

WC: Did this have something to do with Wang Zi?

XX: Uh…

WC: I knew it. That boy can not keep his mouth shut even for a moment. If he loves her, why don’t he just tell her? Why do they have to go through all this trouble? Sheesh!

XX: I don’t know. Ok bye.

WC: Bye.

END OF PHONE CONVERSATION--------------------------------------

We started the other way and went to double check on where she could be.

WANG ZI’S P.O.V-----------------------------------------------------------

After Xiao Xun and the girls left to find Gui, my feet were glued onto the ground. It wouldn’t move at all.

AW: Wei, Wang Zi, what exactly happened? Why would Gui go off like that?

XY: What if something happens to her?

WZ: Nothing gonna happen to her. I’m going to go look for her. *I started walking.*

AQ: Wei, wait for us. Wang Zi!

BBT + Jiro: Wei! Wang Zi! *I ran all the way to the park but she wasn’t there. I began running to the other side. I ran all the way back home and still didn’t find her. One place she would go. I ran all the way there and didn’t turn back. All the boys followed me.*

END OF CHAPTER 39------------------------------------------------------