Chapter 37

Precious Love
Chapter 37: I’m sorry---------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up seeing a white wall again. Then I sat up and found out that I was on Wang Zi’s bed. Then came in Wang Zi.

WZ: Gui, you’re awake.

GG: yeah. Um.. what happened?

WZ: I just finished cooking the ramen, I came to look for you. I went into the study room and found you unconscious on the floor with the album.

GG: Oh Du Bu Qi.

WZ: It’s alright. Here, porridge.

GG: is it going to kill me?

WZ: Why do you say?

GG: well, you said that you can’t cook earlier.

WZ: Right. Um… I didn’t make this. The girls made it.

GG: Girls made it?

WZ: Yeah.

GG: And they agreed?

WZ: Yeah. After they heard that you fainted, they made porridge for you to eat. Just to say, we won’t have to cook for about a week or two.

GG: Wei-sama?

WZ: Because they made a huge pot of porridge downstairs and Xiao Yu and Ao Quan had to bring it over with a gigantic truck.

GG: Are you exaggerating?

WZ: Heh, guess I am.

GG: -laughs-

WZ: What’s so funny?

GG: Nothing.

WZ: Uh… Gui nothing personal, but do you remember something?

GG: Huh?

WZ: Um… Did you remember anything from the past?

GG: *Should I tell him? Wait, let me see if he is really sincere.* Mei Yo. Just like before, everything is so vague. Du bu qi.

WZ: It’s alright. You’ll get them back in no time. Uh… Gui…

GG: Yeah?

WZ: I know that this might be sudden, but um… I love you. *Those words made me want to cry of joy. But I couldn’t let him know that I feel the same way.*

GG: Wang Zi what are you saying?

WZ: I really really like you.

GG: Du bu qi Wang Zi. But I can’t love you.

WZ: Why?

GG: Because you still have Rainie.

WZ: What?

GG: Rainie is still in your heart now isn’t she? I can’t do this to her. She’s my best friend, I can’t do that to her.

WZ: But..

GG: No buts. Can you please do this for me?

WZ: Is this one thing you won’t regret?

GG: Why would I regret it if I never was.

WZ: ….. *With that Wang Zi went out of the room and left me there. I started to cry and buried my face in the blanket. I cried myself to sleep. When I woke up, I looked at the alarm clock and it was already 7. I stood up and went to take a bath. I got changed and started to go down. Wang Zi saw me. But I looked away at Rainie.*

GG: Rain, I hope I got the uniform right now don’t I?

RY: Huh? Uh.. yeah. That’s the correct uniform. *After breakfast, Wang Zi took us to school. Rainie and Wang Zi in the front, while I was in the back. A few times I would sense that Wang Zi was looking my way.*

WZ: We’re here. *When we got out of the car, Rainie went and hugged onto Wang Zi’s arm. But he didn’t shake it off. Guess he considered about what I said. They walked into the school linking arms, while I walked behind them. When we got into the classroom, I went and sat down next to the girls.*

XX: Gui, you’re not sitting with Wang Zi today?

GG: Why would I?

MM: He’s your husband Gui.

GG: I already made it clear that there is nothing going on between us.

YT: But…

GG: If you want to talk more about us, then I am going to sit somewhere else.

DY: Gui, don’t. Sit here with us.

GG: hao la. But another word about him and I am gone.

Girls: Hao la. *During school that day, it was very boring. Well to me it was. Wang Zi was too busy being flirted by Rainie. Finally it was time to go home. I hid away from Wang Zi, hoping that he’ll take Rainie home. Then I saw Xiao Xun.*

GG: Xiao Xun…

XX: Huh?

GG: Is Wang Zi gone?

XX: Mei Yo. He’s outside waiting.

GG: If he comes to ask you about me. Tell him I already left.

XX: Why?

GG: Just do it. *Then Wang Zi came walking in.*

WZ: Xiao Xun.

XX: H…Huh?

WZ: Have you seen Gui?

XX: Uh…. Mei Yo. I think she already left.

WZ: Where to?

XX: I don’t know. Earlier I saw her go out the front gate before you or Rainie came out.

WZ: That girl causes too much trouble. Well anyways thanks.

XX: W…welcome. *After that Wang Zi left and I could hear is car speed off. I came out from behind the door and went up to Xiao Xun.*

GG: Is he gone?

XX: Gui, why are you hiding from Wang Zi?

GG: because I want him to spend time with Rainie.

XX: huh? So you’re gonna give him up?

GG: I guess so.

XX: Gui you can’t do that.

GG: Why not?

XX: You two are married and he’s not a something you can give away.

GG: I know but.

XX: But what?

GG: I don’t want to be a burden to him. *Then I saw Aaron going to his car.* Bye. I gotta go. *I ran to where Aaron was before Xiao Xun could even say another word.* Aaron!

AY: huh?

GG: Aaron over here.

AY: Oh Gui. Do you need something?

GG: A ride please.

AY: What about Wang Zi?

GG: He left with Rainie.

AY: How come you didn’t go with him?

GG: Well, I want him to spend time with Rainie.

AY: I thought you were married to him. Not Rainie.

GG: I know, but Rainie’s my friend. I can’t do that to her.

AY: Oh, well in that case get in. *I got into Aaron’s car and we drove off.* where do you want to go?

GG: Somewhere calm and nice.

AY: Home?

GG: Mei Yo. How about the park?

AY: Which one?

GG: I don’t know.

AY: I got a place. *Aaron stopped in front of a huge mansion. It was really beautiful. House: http://www.indsyscomputers.com/images/Exterior%20Mansion%20-%20Architectural%20Visualization.jpg

GG: Aaron where is this?

AY: My house.

GG: Your… Your house?

AY: Uhn.

GG: Wow, your house is bee-you-tee-full!

AY: Thanks, uh, let’s go in.

GG: Hao la. Let’s go! *We went into Aaron’s house. We were greeted by his maids and he showed me around. The place I loved the best was the kitchen. It was clean and neat.* Can I see your room?

AY: Huh?

GG: Can I? Can I?

AY: Uh… Sure. –thoughts- *Weird, how come I can’t say no to Gui Gui?* *We went up to Aaron’s room.*

GG: Wow! Your room is so neat and clean. Just like the rest of the house.

AY: Thanks, uh do you want something to eat?

GG: No not right now.

AY: Really?

GG: Yeah, if you’re hungry you can go and eat. I don’t mind.

AY: No it’s alright.

GG: Really?

AY: Yeah. *I stayed at Aaron’s house until 8:00 p.m.*

GG: shoot.

AY: What?

GG: It’s late. I have to get home.

AY: You want me to send you?

GG: Yeah thanks. *I grabbed my jacket and we went into Aaron’s car. He drove me back home. On the way home, Aaron asked me….*

AY: Are you ok living with Wang Zi?

GG: Uhn. Everything’s fine.

AY: You sure?

GG: yeah.

AY: If you don’t want to stay there anymore, you can come and stay with me if you want.

GG: Really?

AY: Yeah.

GG: Ok. *Then we reached home. I got out of the car and waved bye to Aaron. He sped off down the road. I entered the house hoping that Wang Zi was not up. But to my dismay, he was sitting on the couch with his arms crossed. When he saw me, he stood up and walked towards me.*

WZ: where did you go?

GG: Out.

WZ: Out where exactly?

GG: With Aaron.

WZ: Aaron?

GG: yeah.

WZ: But, Aaron was still in school after I left.

GG: I uh… I left first then when walking, he offered to take me home.

WZ: Then why weren’t you home?

GG: I wanted to go out and play.

WZ: Gui, you’re not a little kid anymore. You’re my wife.

GG: Who says?

WZ: The law.

GG: Well the law doesn’t prevent one from going out with her friend for some fresh air now does it?

WZ: Gui…

GG: Wang Zi…

WZ: Hao la. If you want it that way, then we can have it that way. You and me have nothing to do with each other. We don’t have to talk to each other. Nor see each other unless it is necessary.

GG: Hao la. I agree. *Wang Zi stormed upstairs leaving downstairs. Then tears started to flow down my face. I’m sorry Wang Zi. I really am. I want to forget you. I really do.*

END OF CHAPTER 37------------------------------------------------------------------

srry for not updatin' please forgive me.
i have started school and i was too busy and tired to update..