Chapter 10

Precious Love
Ch. 10: Wedding [2]

Everyone drove to our house for the after party. I went and changed into one of the dresses that I bought and Wang Zi went to change into his other tux.
Here’s the link:
Gui’s after party dress: [http://www.nexteve.com/images/D/F6244A.JPG] /same hairstyle/
Wang Zi: [http://www.minskytux.com/images/photo/101a.jpg]
*everyone else is wearing the same thing as when the wedding started.

I went out of my room and there stood Wang Zi in front me.

WZ: Hey, are you ready? *I nodded.* Remember to smile and act as though we are a couple.

GG: You don’t have to remind me. Who would want to be a couple with you?

WZ: You…

GG: Sh…. The party’s about to start. *Then everyone looked up at Wang Zi and me. We both walked down the stairs with our best smile. Everyone else was also smiling at us and commenting on us. After our parents finished giving speeches, me and Wang Zi had to go and greet the guests. We were greeting them when I saw a familiar person. I let go of Wang Zi’s arms and ran towards that person. I jumped and hugged that person. That person hugged me back.* I miss you!

???: I missed you too Gui. * We stayed like that until my parents came up to me.*

Parents: SURPRISE! *Me and ??? let go of each other.*

GG: Mom. Dad. This is your surprise?! *They both nodded.* I love you both! *I said hugging them. Then I realized that Wang Zi was not with me.* Excuse for a bit. *Then I went and looked for Wang Zi. He was by the tables full of food with a cup of wine in his hands, I ran up to him.* Wang Zi! * He stopped drinking and looked at me.*

WZ: Oh Gui.

GG: What do you mean ‘Oh Gui’? Why did you leave me?!

WZ: Hey I didn’t leave you, you let of my arms and ran towards that person. You know you shouldn’t go around running and hugging a person. People might think the other way around. Whether you’re related or not.

GG: Oh Du Bu Qi. Come with me.

WZ: For what?!

GG: Just come on. I want you to meet someone. *I took his cup of wine and placed it on the table, then I dragged him to the other side where that person was.*

???: That must be your husband. He’s quite cute.

GG: Ey, are you turning gay?!

???: No! I’m just saying. SO what’s your name?

WZ: Qiu Sheng yi but you can also call me Wang Zi.

???: Wang Zi? *Wang Zi nodded.* As in prince?

WZ: Yeah. *??? Started laughing.*

???: *to me* Gui are you sure this is the guy that mom and dad married you to?

GG: Yeah.

WZ: What?! DO you have a problem? *You can guess right now that Wang Zi was getting irritated.* *I saw what was happening and took Wang Zi aside.*

GG: Wang Zi, what are you doing?

WZ: This person is irritating me. I want to hit him.

GG: You can’t. He’s my special person.

WZ: Your special person? Gui, we just got married 5 hours ago and now you’re protecting another man?!

GG: Shh… Wang Zi lower your voice.

WZ: Why should I?!

GG: Wang Zi! *??? Came up to us.*

???: Is there a problem?

WZ: Yes. Yes there is.

???: What is it?

WZ: YOU!

GG: Wang Zi! You can’t talk to him like that. He’s…

WZ: He’s what?!

???: Gui, I don’t think this person was a wise choice.

GG: But…

WZ: What do you mean wrong choice?! *By now everyone was staring at us three. Wang Zi was about to hit ??? when I grabbed his hand to prevent from him doing so. Ao Quan and the rest came to help me prevent Wang Zi. Tears were coming down my eyes. * Ao Quan let go of me! * He was able to get Ao Quan away from him. Ao Quan fell to the ground. He tried to strike again and I blocked it this time.

GG: Wang Zi! You can’t hit my Ge! *Wang Zi stopped and turned towards me.*

WZ: Ge?

GG: Yeah, what’s wrong with hugging and talking to my Ge? Is it a crime? *I couldn’t take it anymore. I ran upstairs and went to my room. Wang Zi released ???’s collar.*

END OF GUI’S P.O.V------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WANG ZI’S P.O.V---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I heard Ge come out of Gui’s mouth, I stopped in my tracks. What is happening? Why didn’t she tell me it was her Ge? I saw her run upstairs and I knew that she was crying. I let go of ???’s collar and hung my head. Ao Quan came up to me when he managed to get up.

AQ: Wang Zi what do you think you’re doing?! This is your wedding night and you already caused trouble.

WZ:……….

DY: Wang Zi, you really hurt Gui.

WZ: ……….

YT: What you did was wrong. You should have listened to her first. If you start raging like that, how would you two live together from now on?

WZ: Du Bu Qi. *I said to ??? and went upstairs. I was about to go into Gui’s room when someone stopped me. I looked up and it was Xiao Xun.

XX: Do you think it would be wise to talk to her in this state?

WZ: I have to.

XX: I just don’t get you. One minute you’re sweet and the next you’re cold and mean. What are you bi-polar?! *Xiao Xun immediately closed her eyes and took a deep breathe.* Du Bu Qi. I don’t want to yell at you but I’m just angry about what just happened.

WZ: Xiao Xun, can you please go and talk to her for me? Get her to forgive me?

XX: Fine, only because you guys just wed and she’s my best friend. *With that, Xiao Xun went and talked to Gui. I went to the door and tried to listen through the door. Then someone tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around. It was ???.

WZ: What do you want?

???: Come with me to the balcony. *out at the balcony.*

WZ: Hey I’m sorry. I didn’t know that you were Gui’s ge.

???: You should listen to others until they finish.

WZ: Du Bu Qi.

???: It’s fine since you didn’t know, I’ll let it slide. But the one you should be saying sorry to is Gui not me.

WZ: Thank you for forgiving me. But I think Gui won’t forgive me.

???: I’ll also talk to her. She might listen to me. *I nodded my head and me and ??? shook hands. So I think we’re friends. Technically more like brother in laws.*

END OF WANG ZI’S P.O.V-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUI’S P.O.V---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was crying in my room. I knew that my make up was probably messed up when I heard a knock on the door.

???: Gui!

GG: ………

???: It’s Xiao Xun. Can I come in? *I got up and opened the door when I did I went straight back to my bed. Xiao Xun came in and sat beside me.* Gui, are you okay?

GG: ………

XX: It’s okay that you don’t want to talk, but here’s one thing. You can’t deny the fact that you’re both married now. I think you should forgive Wang Zi.

GG: Why should I? Xiao Xun, he almost hit my Ge! And he didn’t listen to me! Why should I forgive a person like him?

XX: Because he didn’t know. I guess he was too irritated with what your Ge said about him.

GG: What did Ge say about him, HUH?! HUH?!

XX: Well, your Ge said, ‘Gui, I don’t think this person is a wise choice.’ Gui he used ‘this person’ when he already knew who Wang Zi was. This is what is irritating Wang Zi.

GG: but still….

XX: But still nothing. *Xiao Xun cut me off. Then faced me.*Gui, you have to forgive him. it doesn’t matter if it was today or another day, because one day you will have to forgive him. *I realized that Xiao Xun was right. I was still mad and I knew it but what Xiao Xun said made a lot of sense.*

GG: I hate it when you always win.

XX: Thank you *And she helped me get ready again. She wiped off my make up and applied new ones. Then we went out of my room. When we were out there, we saw Ge and Wang Zi coming towards us. I went and hugged my Ge.*

???: Gui, I already forgave Wang Zi. Will you do the same?

GG: Since you and Xiao Xun asked I guess I have no choice.

???: Gui, listen, you have too forgive from your heart, not just because people are saying so. *I nodded. Ge was right. I went to Wang Zi.*

GG: I forgive you Wang Zi.

WZ: Thank you Gui. I’m really sorry. I’ll listen to you more often.

GG: Really?! *I was really happy hearing those words. Wang Zi nodded. Ge and Xiao Xun looked at Wang Zi in a troubled way.*

???: Wang Zi, careful with your words.

XX: Yeah, when you say that, you don’t know what might happen.

WZ: What do you mean?

GG: Ge, Xiao Xun, stop scaring Wang Zi.

???: What ever, let’s go back down.

END OF CHAPTER TEN--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------