Chapter 32

Precious Love
Chapter 32: Confession to you?----------------------------------------------------------

Wang Zi’s P.O.V--------------------------------------------------------------

After we came home from school, Gui went straight up to the bedroom. I guess she’s tired. She WAS doing her homework for a bit then she fell flat down.

WZ: Are you that tired?

GG: Yep. hey wake me up when dinner's ready.

WZ: you want me to burn down the kitchen.

GG: Oh no. Just wake me up when it's 5.

WZ: hao la. *I checked my watch and it was only 4:30. I decided to go and do something since I was done with my homework. I went downstairs and opened the TV. I was watching TV when I dozed off. When I woke up, I looked at the clock and it read 7 o’clock. Shoot, I was supposed to wake Gui up at 5. I ran up to the room and she was still asleep. I went up to her nervously and nudged her to wake up.* Wei, Gui. Wake up. Wake up.

GG: What do you want?

WZ: It’s pass 5 already.

GG: What time is it?

WZ: Er, it’s 7 o’clock right now?

GG: What?! *She sat right up.* I thought I told you to wake me up at 5. Why is it 7?

WZ: Well, I kind of dozed off that the moment.

GG: Forget it, it doesn’t matter. Come, I know that you’re hungry.

WZ: What are you making? *I asked once we got into the kitchen.*

GG: Spaghetti.

WZ: Sounds good.

GG: It should be or the trash bin will love it. *I chuckled a bit then she started cooking. I watched as she cooked spaghetti to eat. I never ate spaghetti in a long time. Everyday there was always meat or vegetables. By the time that Gui was finished cooking, it was around 8. She placed it right in front of me.* Eat up. *She went and sat in her seat and started to eat.*

END OF WANG ZI’S P.O.V---------------------------------------------------------------------

GUI’S P.O.V------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was eating my plate of spaghetti when I felt a presence looking at me. I looked up and Wang Zi was staring at me.

GG: Wang Zi…

WZ: ……..

GG: Wang Zi

WZ: ……..

GG: Qiu Sheng Yi

WZ: Huh?

GG: What’s wrong with you?

WZ: nothing.

GG: Is the spaghetti horrible? Not your taste?

WZ: No, it’s great.

GG: How would you know?

WZ: Huh?

GG: You never touched your plate. If you want more, there’s more at the kitchen.

WZ: No I’m fine. *We were chatting for a bit when Rainie came in.*

RY: Dinner for two? Mind if I join?

WZ: Rainie, uh… sure. I’ll go and get it for you.

RY: No Wang Zi it’s alright. Let Gui get it. You won’t mind right?

GG: Mei Yo.

RY: Xie Xie. (Thank You) *I got up and went to grab a plate for Rainie. When I got back, she was busy making herself look ‘y’ in front of Wang Zi. She was tempting him. But he was too busy eating his food.*

GG: here.

RY: Thank you Gui. *There was a silence then Rainie broke it.* Wang Zi, what class are you in?

WZ: A1. You?

RY: A2. Lucky. I got your skinny bone cousin Calvin.

GG: Are you trying to speak ill of him?

RY: Mei Yo. (No) I was just saying.

GG: I’m done eating. *I got up to leave but Wang Zi held me back.*

WZ: Already? But you just started.

GG: It’s alright. I don’t want to be the ‘lightbulb’ even though I never was.

RY: Are you referring to me?

GG: It doesn’t matter who I was talking about. I’m going. *I took my plate and placed it in the sink. Then I went up the stairs and into Wang Zi’s room. I shut the door behind me and laid on the bed.*

END OF GUI’S P.O.V---------------------------------------------------------------------

RAINIE’S P.O.V-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, I can have some peace with Wang Zi. That sl** better not get in the way. I started to eat my food, when I noticed that Wang Zi was looking at me.

RY: What? Why are you starring at me like that?

WZ: You shouldn’t say that.

RY: Say what?

WZ: About Calvin.

RY: I was just stating a fact.

WZ: The way you said it wasn’t like how it sounded.

RY: Wang Zi….

WZ: Enough. You should know your boundaries. She and you have different boundaries.

RY: How so?

WZ: She’s my wife. You’re a guest.

RY: Where’s the Wang Zi I used to know?

WZ: Then where’s the Rainie I used to know? The one that won’t interfere with another’s love life?

RY: What love life? And you have to answer me. Where’s the Wang Zi I used to know?

WZ: My love life. The Wang Zi you used to know is now married to a woman named Wu Ying Jie.

RY: D..D..Do you love her?

WZ: I…

RY: Why are you changing?! What happened to you?!

WZ: I…

RY: What about the promise you made me?! That you’ll stay by my side forever, no matter what! What did that b**** do to you?!

WZ: You know what I like at Gui?

RY: What?

WZ: There are two things. One) She and you are different. Two) She can never say a bad thing about someone. Because she can never hate them.

RY: What are you trying to say?

WZ: You heard her the other day. That she can never hate anyone no matter who they are. It depends on how much they hurt her.

RY: S..So you’re saying, she’s better than me?

WZ: Yes.

RY: So you’re betraying me?

WZ: I never did.

RY: Then what is this?! Why are you saying these words to me?!

WZ: Because….

RY: Because what?

WZ: You came back like nothing happened. Like you never said those words to me and when you went out with another guy.

RY: It was to see if you loved me.

WZ: I did. But when you were gone, it was Gui by my side.

RY: So you’re falling for her?!

WZ: I…. don’t know.

RY: I hate you! I hate you!

WZ: This is the reason why, because Gui will never say those words to me. She’s the only one in my life that never made me sad. Everyday with her is like everyday in heaven.

RY: Just answer the question now will you?! Do you love her?!

WZ: I…I think I do.

GG: Wang Zi. *Me and Wang Zi looked up and saw Gui at the stairs. She was staring at us. But her eyes were on Wang Zi the whole time.* Wang Zi *She said again. I went up to her and slapped her across the face. Then the room grew silent. She stood there with her head turning the other way since I slapped her. Her hair was covering her face, making it impossible to tell her expression, then her hand went up and touched her cheek. She slowly turned and looked at me. Her eyes had shock in them. She just continued to stare at me. I raised my hands to slap her again but someone held me back. I looked up and it was Wang Zi.

End of Rainie’s P.O.V-----------------------------------------

WANG ZI’S P.O.V-----------------------------------------------

Gui was by the stairs looking at me and Rainie. I think she heard what I just said.

GG: Wang Zi. *I stared at her for a bit then she repeated what she just said.* Wang Zi. *Before I could respond to her, Rainie went up to her and slapped her across the face. Her head was turning in a different direction. Since her hair was covering her face, I couldn’t see her reaction. Then her hand went up and touched her cheek. She slowly turned her head towards Rainie. Her eyes were watery and she stared at Rainie in shock. Rainie and her stood there for a bit then Rainie was about to slap her again. But I got up and held her back. She looked at me.*

RY: Wang Zi. What are you doing?! I need to teach this B**** a lesson.

WZ: You have no right to slap her.

RY: Why can’t I?

WZ: Then what’s your reason for slapping her? *She jerked her hand back and stared at me in anger.*

RY: She took you away. She changed you.

WZ: I used to be yours but not anymore. And me changing, has nothing to do with her. It’s only me. Me, ok Rainie. Now stop.

RY: You’re different.

WZ: I’m still the same, you’re not.

RY: WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?! WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING HER?! WHY?!

WZ: BECAUSE….

RY: BECAUSE YOU LOVE HER DON’T YOU? YOU LOVE THIS SL**!

WZ: SHE’S NOT A SL**! IF SHE WAS, I WOULDN’T HAVE MARRIED HER!

RY: WANG ZI!

GG: STOP! *We both stopped and looked at Gui. She was standing there crying.* I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?! I’M SORRY FOR EVERYTHING I DID. I’M SORRY I CAUSED YOU TWO TO ARGUE! I’M SORRY THAT I AM REASON YOU TWO ARE ARGUING! *Before me or Rainie could say anything, she ran out of the house.*

WZ: Gui!

END OF WANG ZI’S P.O.V----------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER 32------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT PLEASE

DID WANG ZI JUST CONFESS TO GUI ABOUT HIS FEELINGS OR ONLY HALF OF THEM? READ ON TO FIND OUT. :D