Chapter 33

Precious Love
Chapter 33: “I miss you.”----------------------------------------------------------

Gui Gui’s P.O.V----------------------------------------------------------------

I ran out of the house. Why is this happening to me?! I heard Wang Zi call my name. I started to run faster and placed my hands over my ears. I don’t want to hear your voice anymore. I’m confused about everything! Why is it that at a time like now, you say that to me? What’s wrong with me? I kept on running. I passed a bunch of people, but no one stopped me. I was running towards the road, because I didn’t see the sign turn red, I ran across. Then there was a screech and I stood there looking at the light that was blinding me. Why wasn’t I moving? Why are my legs stuck? Then someone grabbed me and got me to move out of the way. I opened my eyes and there holding me was….

???: What are you trying to do? Kill yourself? *I looked up. It was Aaron.*

GG: -a whisper- Aaron. *He helped me stand up and held me. I was shaking with fear.*

AY: Gui what are you trying to do? Why are you running in the middle of the road?

GG: -Ignores his sentence- Aaron, can you please take me to Ge’s place?

AY: Chun’s or Calvin’s?

GG: Chun’s. Please. I beg you.

AY: Hao La. I’ll take you to my car.

END OF GUI’S P.O.V---------------------------------------------------------------------

AARON’S P.O.V-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking back to my car when someone bumped into me. I looked and it looked like it was Gui. She was covering her ears and running like she had a nightmare. I quickly followed her. Then I saw her run across the street. What was she thinking? The sign was red but she ran across. Then there was a huge screech and honk. She looked up and just stood there. I looked at the car and then back at Gui. I ran as fast as I can and grabbed her out of the way.

AY: What are you trying to do? Kill yourself? *She looked up at me.*

GG: -a whisper- Aaron. *I helped her stand up and held onto her. She was shaking with fear.*

AY: Gui what are you trying to do? Why are you running in the middle of the road?

GG: -Ignores his sentence- Aaron, can you please take me to Ge’s place? *She completely ignored what I just said to her.*

AY: Chun’s or Calvin’s?

GG: Chun’s. Please. I beg you.

AY: Hao La. I’ll take you to my car. *I took her to my car and drove off. She was crying in the car the whole time.*

END OF AARON’S P.O.V---------------------------------------------------------

CHUN’S P.O.V--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was reading my book when Ella came in. She was already 4 months pregnant.

WC: How’s the baby doing?

EC: You ask for the baby but not for the mother? –pouts-

WC: Aiyoo, I was asking about both. *I stood up and hugged her.* Elle.

EC: Hmm?
WC: I love you.

EC: Love you too. *I kissed her cheek and when I was about to kiss her lips, the doorbell rang.*

WC: Man.

EC: Go get it.

WC: hao la. I’m going to kill whoever disturbed us.

EC: Chun!

WC: hao la. *I went downstairs and opened the door. There stood Gui and Aaron. Her head was down and she was crying. When she saw me she embraced me and cried.* Gui, what’s wrong?

GG: GE!

WC: Aaron what’s wrong with my mei?

AY: I don’t know. I was walking back from my friends place to my car when she bumped into me. She had her hands covering her ears and ran off. I followed and saw that she was about to get hit by a car. So I helped her out of the way and she asked if I could bring her here.

WC: Thanks bro. Um… Sorry if this is rude but can you leave us to talk?

AY: No problem. I was about to leave anyways. I have to get home before Angela kills me. [Note: Angela is Aaron’s older sister. Yes I am referring to Angela Zhang.]

WC: OK thanks. *After Aaron left, I took Gui to the living room. Then Elle came down the stairs.*

EC: So did you kill the person, because I hear crying. *I looked up at her and when she saw Gui, she covered .* Hoh, Gui uh… I didn’t know it was you. Du bu qi. *Gui didn’t respond but nodded her head.* Chun what’s wrong with Gui? Did you bully her again?

WC: Mei Yo, I did nothing. When she got here, she was already crying.

EC: Gui, what’s wrong?

GG: Nothing, I… I just missed you and Ge.

EC: Gui, don’t lie to me. When ever you came over, you never cried. You were always smiling.

GG: I don’t know what’s wrong with me either.

EC: Tell me what happened. *Gui told her story about when they got home from school all the way to when Rainie slapped her and she ran out.* Rainie did what?! How could she slap you?! She has no right?! Girl, if I was you, I would have pounced on her and kept hitting her. *Gui smiled a little.*

GG: But that’s not it.

EC: Then what are you crying over?

GG: What Wang Zi said about me.

EC: You mean the part where he is almost confessing to you?

GG: -nods head-

EC: Gui… I thought it was something major. This isn’t a hard thing.

GG: but I was the third wheeler.

EC: No. You and Wang Zi are a married couple. She is the third wheel not you.

GG: but…

EC: No buts. This was how your Ge was when I started dating him.

GG: Ge?

EC: Yep. Because when we started dating there were a bunch of obstacles in our ways. But look at where we are now. Married and about to have a child.

GG: You’re lucky sis. Unlike me. Ge gets to marry the one he loves while I have to do the arranged marriage.

WC: Gui, it’s not so bad. Every couple has obstacles coming their ways. And I mean every.

GG: I don’t know. Sis, mind if I sleep here tonight?

EC: I don’t know.

GG: Please. Please.

EC: What about Wang Zi?

GG: What about him?

EC: Gui, you’re not a single independent woman anymore. Well you are independent but what I mean is that you married now. You can’t just go and sleep at someone’s home with out your husbands consent.

WC: Yep.

EC: See whose talking. The guy that was too overprotected whenever I asked to sleep over at Hebs.

WC: Sorry. I was too in love with you.

EC: What ever. Anyways Gui, you have to go back.

GG: But I don’t want to see him.

EC: One day you will have to.

GG: You sound just like Xiao Xun.

EC: I actually am sounding like her now a days now that you mention it.

GG: -laugh a little- Xie Xie

EC: Welcome. Uh… do you need me or Chun sending you home?

GG: I think I can manage.

EC: Not right now. It’s already 11 p.m. Let Chun send you home. It’s not that far.

GG: But what about...

EC: I’m fine, every day he leaves me home to go to work.

GG: Ge I heard that during the 8th and 9th month that is when people worry the most about.

WC: I know. So that is why, when it is almost time, I will take time off work.

GG: Ge, I want ask you. Do I have to take over the business?

WC: No other choice.

GG: -pouts- how come you get to choose your life?

WC: You can choose your own path but you must think about everyone around you.

GG: Hao la. What if I hand it over to Cal?

WC: You have to get parents permission.

GG: Dang.

EC: Hun, I think what’s happening to Gui is really unfair.

WC: Why do you say that?

EC: One) She got married in an arranged marriage, when you got married to whom ever you loved. Two) Gui has to take over the business when you get to become what ever you want. And Three) She is living in a life that isn’t hers. She doesn’t have any freedom. Aren’t you and mum and dad controlling her life too much?

WC: Now that you put it that way, maybe.

EC: There is no maybe. It’s either a yes or a no.

WC: yes, you are correct. Gui, I’ll talk to mom and dad about it.

GG: Thanks Ge. *Gui stayed for a bit then I took her home. I drove the car and stopped in front of her house.* I might come over another day.

WC: With Wang Zi that is.

GG: But…

WC: No buts. You HAVE to.

GG: Hao la. But I still don’t guarantee it. *Gui got out of the car and went inside. Once she did, I drove off.*

END OF CHUN’S P.O.V-------------------------------------------------------------

GUI’S P.O.V--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I entered the house and then I heard Ge’s car drive off. I went into the living to make sure that no one was awake. But then I saw a figure lying on the sofa. I went closer to that person and it was Wang Zi. I went up to him and looked at him.

GG: Wang Zi…. *He stirred for a bit causing me to pause at what I was doing. I stared at him for a bit, then I turned to go upstairs. I changed into more comfortable clothes to sleep in. When I came out of the bathroom, I saw someone sitting on the bed. That person turned and looked my way. Then he/she stood up and hugged me. I just stood there.

END OF GUI’S P.O.V--------------------------------------------------------------------

WANG ZI’S P.O.V---------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up from the couch. That’s weird, I thought I heard someone calling my name. I looked around, but the house was still as quiet as it was when Gui ran off. I felt a little dizzy and decided to go and sleep in the room. I miss her. I really do. Is this the true feelings I have for her? When I got upstairs, I went and sat on the bed. I stared out at the stars and then closed my eyes. Then I heard a soft click and I turned around, there stood in front of me was her. Gui. I stared at her. She closed the bathroom door and when she saw me, she stood there, frozen. I quickly got up and hugged her. She stood in place and didn’t move an inch.

END OF WANG ZI’S P.O.V---------------------------------------------------------

GUI’S P.O.V-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

WZ: Gui…

GG: …….

WZ: I miss you.

END OF CHAPTER 33--------------------------------------------------------------

srry i think i mite be updatin late because school started and i need to concentrate on it.