Chapter 30

Precious Love
CHAPTER 30: THE ARGUMENT----------------------------------------

GUI’S P.O.V-----------------------------------------------------

I went down stairs and was heading towards the kitchen to clean, when Rainie walked in. She saw me and came towards me.

RY: So, did something interesting happen?

GG: What do you want?

RY: What not gonna ask where I went?

GG: I really don’t care.

RY: Really?

GG: Yeah. Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to cook breakfast before someone has a fit.

RY: Are you referring to me?

GG: I never said who. I just said it. If you think that I am referring to you, then it could be you.

RY: You…

DY: Gui… *Me and Rainie turn our heads towards the girls and guys who came down.*

RY: I see, you have friends here to back you up. How pitiful.

GG: Rai…

RY: Because you were always like that.

GG: What are you…

RY: You always get everything. Money, Guys, and Love. What about me?

GG: I don’t understand what you’re talking about!

RY: Don’t act like you don’t because you do. You stole everything away from me. All the way from friends to the person I love.

GG: Rai….

RY: -cuts her off again- I hate you. you hear?! I hate you! I hated you ever since I heard about you and Wang Zi’s engagement. *She was on the verge of crying. She quickly went towards the stairs. I just stayed there for a while. I can’t believe she would say those things to me. Then I snapped back into reality. I ran in front of her and looked at her. She was looking at me also.*

GG: Then why did you say those words to Wang Zi when he broke up with you?

RY: I…

GG: I wasn’t the one who made you say those words, now was I? Nor was I the one who agreed to the break up. I actually considered you as my best friend so I totally disagreed with the whole break up. If you wanted him, you should have never said those words. The thing I regret the most is not the marriage but the friendship you and me had. You never acknowledge our friendship. You always thought of yourself.*I started to cry. Tears filled my eyes and then they fell down.* You want to know something else? After saying all these words, I can’t hate you at all. I never can. Whether our friendship is still there or not, I can never hate you. Even if you turn your back against me. I can never ever hate you. Because I’m not that pathetic to turn against my friends. Even if I die, I won’t be able to hate anyone. No matter how hard I try.

RY: But you always get everything!

GG: What do you mean everything?! If I got everything, I wouldn’t be here crying. If I had everything, I wouldn’t be here. I want to ask you something, why is it that every guy I go out with isn’t serious with me? Why is it that they always play around with me? Why is it you who they are always serious with? I’ve always been jealous of you Rainie. You had everything from Money to Love. I had nothing. The reason I married was to fulfill my parents wish. I rather put someone’s happiness before mine. I rather give people happiness rather than taking it away from them. Rainie, and you still dare say that I always get everything?! Heh, I wish I did. I was never given the warmth you were given. How do you expect that to be everything?! *Tears fell continuously down my face. We just stood there. Rainie was crying too. Then she ran pasted me and brushed my shoulder. I turned and almost fell but was able to regain my balance. She ran through the crowd and up into the room. I just stood there looking down at the floor. Then someone touched my shoulder. I looked up and I saw Xiao Xun and the rest. I hugged Xiao Xun started to cry even louder.* Why *cry* would *cry* she *cry* say *cry* that?!

XX: Shhh… Gui… Shhh…

GG: -crys- *Wang Zi comes down the stairs. Xiao Yu holds him back.*

XY: I don’t think you should, the argument was over you.

WZ: If I don’t when will I? *Wang Zi walks towards me and Xiao Xun. Xiao Xun lets go and looks at Wang Zi. I followed her gaze and there stood next to us was Wang Zi./ Gui I…

GG: Forget it. It’s not worth your time.

WZ: But Gui…

GG: I’ll go cook dinner. *I tried to go pass him but he held me back.*

WZ: Why are you always like this?

GG: I’ve always been like this.

WZ: Am I the reason that you are feeling this way?

GG: We only have 8 more months until we can divorce. If we keep distances from each other then it’ll be easier for us to separate.

WZ: What if I don’t want to divorce? *I turned to face him.*

GG: You’re the one who came up with it and now you can’t stick to it?!

WZ: I mean, what if I fell in love with you in one year, would you still divorce me?

GG: Doesn’t matter what, the pact still stays the same. Because I never fell in love with you and I will never ever fall in love with you. *I jerked my hand away from Wang Zi and went into the kitchen. I left him and the others at the living room in a daze. I started to cook. When I was done, I set the table and everyone came to eat. I ate mine silently and there was no talking at the table. There was no laughter or anything, so I decided to break the ice.* After you’re done eating, just place it in the sink. I’ll do the dishes. *I looked up and everyone nodded their heads.*

DY: Oh yeah um… has everyone received their uniforms yet?

YT: Uhn. Mine is really ke ai. I love it. How about the rest of you guys?

Girls: Uhn.

YT: Boys?

AW: Ours are okay I guess.

YT: Wei, what do you mean by that?

AW: It’s not as cool as the girls.

AQ: Ey, that’s because it’s a boys uniform. Do you want to be a girl?

AW: No then I won’t get to marry Ya Tou! *He dropped his food and held onto Ya Tou. Ya Tou was blushing madly. We all laughed at Ah Wei’s silliness even me.*

GG: Ah Wei, how about you wait until after Ya Tou could breath? *Everyone looked at me.* What?

XY: Gui, you’re not angry anymore.

WL: Miracle.

GG: What miracle? If you want me mad, I’ll be mad.

Everyone: No. No. Be happy.

GG: That’s what I thought. *Then my phone rang. I picked it up and excused myself.* Wei?

PHONE CONVERSATION---------------------------------------------------------------------

AY: Gui?

GG: Whose this?

AY: Aaron.

GG: Aaron….

AY: Aaron Yan. Chun’s friend. Taiwan University.

GG: Oh I remember now. How did you get my number?

AY: I asked Chun.

GG: Oh. Um… do you need something?

AY: Er… I was just wondering if you needed a ride to school tomorrow.

GG: Oh no. I got transport. Thanks for asking anyways.

AY: Er… It’s okay. –sounds disappointing-

GG: Du Bu Qi.

AY: It’s alright. So bye.

GG: Bye.

END OF PHONE CONVERSATION-----------------------------

END OF CHAPTER 30------------------------------------------