Chapter 22

Precious Love
CHAPTER 22: BROTHER’S PROBLEMS PART 2-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and it was only 7. Wang Zi was next to me and he was asleep. I decided to go up and check on Sis. She was up and moving. She was going back and forth in the room.

GG: Sis you alright? *I said entering the room.*

EC: Yeah. Fine. Just moving around.

GG: Can you stop, I’m getting dizzy here.

EC: Oh sorry.

GG: What are you thinking about?

EC: Nothing.

GG: You can’t lie to me. You know it too. You’ve been married to Ge for a year now and I can tell when you are thinking. You’re walking back and forth. Just like Ge.

EC: I don’t know if I should forgive Chun.

GG: So that’s what’s on your mind.

EC: Yeah.

GG: If you truly love him, just forgive him.

EC: But… *Then my phone rang.*

GG: Excuse me.

PHONE CONVERSATION-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GG: Wei?

WC: Gui?

GG: Ge?! *I stared at Ella and when she heard me say that, she jumped back.*

WC: Yeah. Can you please come to the mansion?

GG: Sure. What time?

WC: Right now.

GG: Hao La.

WC: Bye.

GG: Bye.

END OF PHONE CONVERSATION--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EC: What did he say?

GG: To meet at your house right now. I’m leaving. *Before I went out, she grabbed me.*

EC: Take Wang Zi with you.

GG: No he has to stay with you.

EC: Gui….

GG: Fine. *So I went downstairs and me and Wang Zi left.*

AT CHUN’S MANSION-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was Calvin, Mei Mei, me, Wang Zi, Selina, Hebe, and this one guy whom I don’t know. All I know is that Selina is head over heels for him.

CC: Chun, you better have a good explanation why you called us here.

WC: It’s about Ella.
HT: Yeah, mentioning Ella. Where is she?

WC: about that…

GG: If it’s about Sis, I am not helping. *I got up to leave when Wang Zi held me back.*

WZ: Just listen to him speak then you can decide on whether to leave or not. *I stared at Wang Zi for a while then I sighed and sat back down.*

SR: Chun what did you do with Ella?

WC: She… She ran away.

Everyone except Me, Wang Zi, and Chun: WHAT?!

CC: You’re telling me that my sister ran away.

WC: That’s what I am thinking.

MM: Elle. What are you thinking?

CC: Chun, what did you do to her?

WC: That’s the problem, I don’t know what.

SR: Then why would she run away from you?

WC: I don’t know. I searched for her and I still can’t find her.

HT: You better be. If anything happens to Ella and….

SR: Hebe!

HT: Oops… *She quickly covered . Guess Hebe and Selina knows about Sis being pregnant.*

WC: What did you want to say?

HT: And… And…

GG: And what happens if she gets hurt?

WC: I don’t know. *Hebe looked my way and mouthed a thank you. I smiled and nodded.* Can I ask you guys to help me look for her?

GG: I’m outta here.

WC: Hold on Gui.

GG: What?

WC: Why don’t you want to help your Ge?

GG: Because, I’m not someone you can come up to and ask for solutions. You already asked me this and I told you I can’t promise you this.

WC: But…

GG: Ge… rethink what I told you.

WZ: Gui.

GG: I’m sorry. I can’t help you. What would you do if she refuses to come back?

WC: I will continue to search for her.

GG: Why?

WC: because I love her.

END OF GUI’S P.O.V-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ELLA’S P.O.V------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Gui and Wang Zi left, I had the house to myself again. I was walking around when Gui called me.

PHONE CONVERSATION--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[She heard this in the background. So to say this, Gui called Ella to let her know how Chun thinks about her and what he is doing.]

MM: Elle. What are you thinking?

CC: Chun, what did you do to her?

WC: That’s the problem, I don’t know what.

SR: Then why would she run away from you?

WC: I don’t know. I searched for her and I still can’t find her.

HT: You better be. If anything happens to Ella and….

SR: Hebe!

HT: Oops… *She’s gonna tell Chun. Please Hebe don’t.*

WC: What did you want to say?

HT: And… And…

GG: And what happens if she gets hurt?

WC: I don’t know. Can I ask you guys to help me look for her?

GG: I’m outta here.

WC: Hold on Gui.

GG: What?

WC: Why don’t you want to help your Ge?

GG: Because, I’m not someone you can come up to and ask for solutions. You already asked me this and I told you I can’t promise you this.

WC: But…

GG: Ge… rethink what I told you.

WZ: Gui.

GG: I’m sorry. I can’t help you. What would you do if she refuses to come back?

WC: I will continue to search for her.

GG: Why?

WC: because I love her. *Those last words were repeating inside my head over and over again. He said he loves me. Then Gui’s words popped up. ‘If you truly love him, just forgive him.’ I wanted to forgive him but for some reason I couldn’t. Then there was a knock on the door. I went to the door forgetting to turn off my phone. I opened it and there was no one. I turned to go back in but then a hand came over my mouth with a clothe. I tried to yell, but I inhaled the drugs and I dropped my phone. Then everything went black.

END OF ELLA’S P.O.V----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUI’S P.O.V----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WC: Because I love her. *I was too happy to hear those words from Ge. It seems to me that he really loves Sis.*

GG: Hao la. You win. I know where sis is.

WC: Really where?!

GG: At my house. She should be on the phone. *I took the phone and placed it on my ear. I heard a knocking on the background and guess someone went to my house. Guess Sis forgot to close the phone. I was about to hang up when I heard a muffle. I listen closely. Then I heard the phone dropped. My eyes widen and I turned to Wang Zi.* Let’s go.

WZ: Huh?

GG: I think Sis is in danger. *Everyone stood up when I said danger and rushed to their cars. We went straight to our house and when we got there, I ran straight in. The door was wide open. I went into the living room and into all the rooms. Sis was no where in sight. Sis, where are you? I ran back down and me and Wang Zi met.* Did you find her?

WZ: No. *I looked around and saw Sis’s phone on the ground near the door. Then I saw something on the ground. It was a skull ring. It was gold and had a skull on it. [http://www.nino925.com/352/products/details.html] There has to be only one group who could have done this. The Skull Death Gang. The ring was still in my hands when I spotted something shining on the ground. It was a ring. [http://g-ec2.images-amazon.com/images/I/3153DRT28VL._AA280_.jpg] Chun came over and looked the ring I picked up.*

WC: That’s Elle’s ring. The wedding ring I gave her. What’s in your other hand?

GG: The Skull Death Gang ring.

WC: The what?! *I turned to face him directly.*

GG: Ge, I thought you broke all ties with that gang.

WC: I did. They must have came back for revenge.

CC: So all this IS your fault. *Calvin lunged to hit Chun. Chun went flying across the ground. I grabbed Calvin before he kills Chun.*

GG: Cal, stop! If you keep this going, then how are we ever going to Sis?!

CC: -To Chun- I’m sorry. I’m just overly protective of her.

WC: -stands up- It’s alright.

GG: There should be one place where they are holding her.

WC: The old warehouse in the east district.

GG: Uhn.

WC: Let’s go. *Me and Chun were about to run out of the house when Wang Zi held onto me.*

WZ: I’m coming with.

GG: But…

WZ: No buts’ we’re going together. *Before I could answer everyone else got into the car and drove off. That left me with Wang Zi. Selina and Hebe went to the police. My mind couldn’t concentrate. I knew something bad was about to happen. I just know it.*

END OF GUI’S P.O.V-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ELLA’S P.O.V------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and there was something tied around my eyes. I couldn’t see a thing. My hands were tied behind me and I couldn’t move. Guess they tied my feet down too. Where am I? What’s going to happen? The last thing I recall was being gagged with a drug on a cloth. What’s happening? Then I heard someone come in. I must be in a room.

???: Hello there my precious. *I knew that voice. It was Xiao Zhu. The enemy of Chun’s family. Wait, I thought Chun broke all ties with this gang.*

EC: Xiao Zhu what do you want?

XZ: I see you still remember me.

EC: Who wouldn’t forget that voice of yours? *HE took off the blindfold and made me look at him.*

XZ: I see I don’t need to hide myself from a smart lady like you, now do I?

EC: What do you want?

XZ: nothing much *HE said letting go of me. I was in a room with no light. The only way out was the door that was behind Xiao Zhu.* I want to make Chun suffer for leaving me all these years. *So Chun DID break all ties. This guy just wouldn’t let Chun cut ties with him.*

EC: What do you want Chun to do?

XZ: Simple, join our gang again.

EC: Pathetic.

XZ: What?!

EC: I said Pathetic. You’re pathetic to think like that!

XZ: Why you! *Xiao Zhu lifted his hand and slapped me across my face. There was a streak of red on my cheek. I turned to him.*

EC: Leave him alone. He already cut all ties.

XZ: But I never said when.

EC: He already cut ties.

XZ: Shut up! *Again he slapped me.*

EC: I don’t care if you kill me. Just don’t touch him! *Xiao Zhu was about to slap me again when someone else came in.* [H1= Henchmen1]

H1: Boss, they’re here.

XZ: Thank you. *The other guy bowed and went out of the room.* See he’s here. To save you.

EC: Get off of me.

XZ: I will, but I won’t promise one thing…..*He went behind me and untied me, then he took me and we went out the door, as we went out the door he whispered in my ear.* that he won’t get hurt. *It sent chills all over my body. What did Xiao Zhu mean by that? What do you mean that he won’t get hurt? Are you saying you’re going to kill him?! I tried to fight back the tears but then they came down, we got down to the ground of the old warehouse. There they were; Chun, Wang Zi, Gui Gui, Calvin, Mei Mei, and someone else.

END OF ELLA’S P.O.V---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUI’S P.O.V--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me, Wang Zi, Chun, Calvin, Mei Mei, and the other guy [Forgot about him huh? Well you’ll find out who it is.] We were standing in front of the other gang and then the leader came out; Xiao Zhu.

GG: Xiao Zhu…. *I said angrily. I clenched my hands together. I was about to lunge at him when I saw Sis.* SIS!

EC: Gui…. *She was weak. What did Xiao Zhu do to her?*

WC: This is only between you and me Xiao Zhu. Leave her alone.

XZ: Fine. But you will have to take her place.

EC: No. No!

WC: Fine.

EC: NO! Ben Dan! Don’t do it! If they kill you what would I do?! *I looked over at Ge and then back at Sis. I had to do something.*

GG: How about me change places with Sis?

Everyone on my side: WHAT!

CC: Gui are you insane?!

GG: I can’t let Sis endure this any longer. What if something happens to her?

MM: Gui.

GG: What do you say?!

XZ: Hmm? Stubborn as always. Sure. *Everyone leaned forward in surprise. Then they turned to face me.*

END OF GUI’S P.O.V---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIRD PERSON P.O.V----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Xiao Zhu agreed to the trading, Gui stepped closer and closer to Xiao Zhu as he let Ella go. When Ella and Gui went past each other, Gui smiled and winked at Ella. Ella was shocked. ‘Gui you can’t be doing what I am thinking that you are doing?’ Ella thought. When Gui reached the other side, she was held by some of Xiao Zhu’s men’s.

END OF THRID PERSON P.O.V------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WANG ZI’S P.O.V-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gui reached the other side and Ella reached this side already. Ella was really pale and her cheek was red. Chun was getting angry when he saw the marks. He was about to attack when the other guy held him back.

XZ: Now that, that matter is taken cared of, let’s see what should I do to her to make you all suffer? How about…. A kiss? *Xiao Zhu went to Gui and pulled up her chin.* Will I receive a pleasure kiss? *Gui just stared at him. What is he saying?! Gui is my wife. She even let herself be the hostage! He pulled her closer and closer to her. Gui just smiled.*

GG: You really want a kiss?

XZ: Wow. Never seen this side of you.

GG: Because you never got the chance to know me. How about I give you a pleasant one? *Gui winked at Xiao Zhu. What is she thinking?!*

END OF WANG ZI’S P.O.V------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUI’S P.O.V------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Xiao Zhu was getting closer and closer to me, I asked him.

GG: You really want a kiss?

XZ: Wow. Never seen this side of you.

GG: Because you never got the chance to know me. How about I give you a pleasant one? *I winked at Xiao Zhu and his expression changed. He was more happy and he was excited. A huge grin came across his face.* First tell you’re men’s to let go of me so that the kiss will be pleasant.

XZ: Hao La. Guys let go. *I faked a smile and had my hands on his shoulder.* Why aren’t they around my necks?

GG: Because this way I can balance and the kiss can be a long one. *I gave him another wink and his smile was even bigger. Ugh, how long do I have to do this?!* Close your eyes and I’ll give you one. *He did as I commanded and stuck his lips out. It was so funny but then I leaned forwards and my hands gripped on his shoulders. Soon he fell to the ground before I could even give him a kiss. I slapped my hands together up and down and I smiled.* Don’t even dream about it. I won’t even let my husband lay a hand on me in that dirty way, how could I let you do it? [By dirty ways I mean ually touching or how I call it touch touch.] Ben Dan! Don’t get your hopes up!

END OF GUI’S P.O.V--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WANG ZI’S P.O.V-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How could she let him get a kiss, when I her husband wants one I can’t get one! Wait, Wang Zi, now’s not the time to be thinking these things! The important thing is to get Gui and the rest outta here! I was about to plunge forward when he fell down.

GG: Don’t even dream about it. I won’t even let my husband lay a hand on me in that dirty way, how could I let you do it? Ben Dan! Don’t get your hopes up! *Whoa Gui was pretty smart there. Why do I feel so glad when she didn’t kiss him and confused then she said ‘that dirty way’? Xiao Zhu was clutching his private part. [Note: Men’s weakest part]. That should teach him.

END OF WANG ZI’S P.O.V----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIRD PERSON P.O.V------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gui went back to the other side while Xiao Zhu’s men’s helped him up. Gui went up to the rest and cocked her head to the side and smiled.

GG: How was it? Long?

WC: G…G…Gui… When did you learn such a thing?

GG: Easy, ever since I was being harassed by someone. *Gui looked over at Chun.*

WC: H…Huh?! When did I harass you?!

GG: When we little you always teased me on whether I have a fit to be a girl or not! So I kicked you there and since then I knew that that was a man’s weakness.

WC: UH…

Everyone else: -tries to hold in their laugh-

CC: OK enough we need to get out of here before something bad happens.

Everyone: -nods- *They ran to the exit but it was blocked by Xiao Zhu’s men’s. Actually they were surrounded by Xiao Zhu’s men’s.*

XZ: Not so fast. You still owe me.

GG: A death wish?!

XZ: You, I’m gonna get you! GO get them.

GG: Mei Mei, take Sis. I’ll handle these bunch of hooligans. *Mei Mei took Ella to the side with the help of Calvin. They made their way to the other side safely. Just as one man stepped Gui’s eyes focused around her. As they lunged forward to attack, Gui kicked them each in the stomach and they fell back.*

WC: Not bad.

GG: because I had a great teacher. *Gui smiled to Chun and they went back to fighting. They fought off half of the gang, and so did Wang Zi and the other guy. Then more men came in. They captured Chun. Gui tried to help but was caught up in a fight and so was Wang Zi, the other guy, and Calvin. Mei Mei was helping Ella escape. When Chun was about to be hit, Ella ran to one of them and started to hit them. Mei Mei tried to help too but was knocked unconscious. Ella tried again. But they just knocked her down, when Gui was done, Gui went to help Chun, but then she saw Ella trying to get them off of Chun. ‘What is Sis doing?! She knows her condition very well.’ Gui thought, then she saw one of them going towards Ella with a knife. But Ella didn’t know because it was from behind her. Gui ran up Ella as the guy was about to stab Ella. Gui didn’t feel anything. When she opened her eyes, she saw Wang Zi in front of her. The knife stabbed Wang Zi and it scared Gui. Gui hit the guy unconscious. Wang Zi wouldn’t rest for even a moment. He continued to fight. As he fought, he was losing more and more blood than ever.

END OF THIRD PERSON P.O.V------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUI’S P.O.V----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ran towards Sis to prevent anything bad from happening. I meant to get in front of the knife so that it will stab me but I felt no pain. I opened my eyes and in front of me was Wang Zi. He was stabbed in the stomach and I got worried, but I still had to protect Sis. I turned towards the person that stabbed him and hit that person unconscious. Then I turned back to him and he smiled at me. How could he smile when he’s injured like that?! Ugh, are you stupid or something Wang Zi?! He wouldn’t rest, he just continued fighting. He was losing too much blood. Then the siren of police came. Finally, I ran towards Wang Zi as the police were coming.

GG: Wang Zi!

WZ: Gui…. *He said lightly then he fell down. I ran to him and picked him up. I placed him in my arms and unknowingly, I started crying. He was dying and I was there crying.*

GG: Please don’t. Please don’t leave me. Please don’t. Please be strong. Please don’t do this to me! Wang Zi!

WZ: Gui, I want to tell you something….I…. *Then he fainted. My eyes widen and I shook him.*

GG: Wang Zi. Wang Zi! WANG ZI!!!!!! PLEASE DON’T DO THIS! DON’T DIE! *I was crying really hard and I was hugging him. Ge and the rest came to me.*

EC: Hoh, Gui!

GG: Someone help him. I…I…I…I don’t want to lose him! Ge, help me!

WC: Give him to me. *Chun picked Wang Zi up and there came an ambulance, I rode in it while the others came in the cars. We went straight in the emergency room where they took him to the operation room. I was standing outside nervously. I didn’t want him to die. This is the first time I ever felt this close to him. all that was in my mind was ‘Don’t die’. Ella came up to me.*

EC: Gui, this is all my fault, if I had went to Chun earlier with you guys, none of this would’ve happened.

GG: It’s not your fault. If I hadn’t left you alone, then none of this would’ve happened. Sis, I think you need a check up.

WC: For what?

GG: -smiled- to check and see if the baby is alright. You know how many times they pushed you down?

WC: baby?! You mean…

EC: yes, I’m pregnant.

WC: Elle I’m so excited! *Ge went and hugged Ella. But Ella just stood still.* Let’s go after the doctor comes out.

EC: Uhn.

GG: Ge you got some explaining to do.

WC: huh?!

GG: Sis will tell you after the check up.

WC: Um.. ok. *So we waited for several hours but no response, then the doctor came out.*

WC: Doctor what are the results?

DR: Well, it’s amazing, he was able to stand that long. He lost too much blood and has a couple of injuries. But we already started on blood transfusion for the boy. He’ll be fine.

GG: Thank you God. *I turned to the others and we hugged. Chun volunteered to bring me home and let me change then come back to the hospital. I changed into a trendy long blue blouse with white leggings [http://www.qq-style.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=1&products_id=309]. I went straight to the hospital. I don’t know why but I just feel anxious right now. Why do I care so much about him? Ugh, what ever. I just got to do the duty of a wife. I opened the door and peeked inside to see if anyone was in there. I saw someone, it was a girl. About my age with medium length curled hair. She was wearing a yellow wide shoulder shirt with a mini skirt. I saw her bend down and kiss Wang Zi on the forehead. I was dumbstruck and I just stood there at the door way.*

END OF CHAPTER 22--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------