Chapter 14

Precious Love
CHAPTER 14: Here to the rescue?----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WANG ZI’S P.O.V----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While Gui was still at the department store. I went looking around when I spotted a jewelry store. I went in and looked around. There were so many things, but I didn’t know what to get. Then I saw a necklace [http://www.fashionjewelryforeveryone.com/NecklaceSetsPhotos/ns228.jpg]that was perfect for her. It was a green necklace in the shapes of flowers. It was perfect. I liked it. I think it would suit Gui the most. So I went up to the clerk and bought it. The clerk wrapped it up into a box and gave it to me. I smiled as I received the box and thanked the clerk. When I checked the watch, it was 5:15 only. So I ran to the spot where she told us to be at and waited for her. I waited for about 5 to 10 minutes and still no sign of Gui. That Girl. What is she thinking? She told me to come meet her here and now she’s not here yet? Ugh, how much longer do I have to wait? Then I saw a crowd of people gathering around something. It was casual because things like this happened a lot.

People’s conversation------------------------------------

W1[women]: What’s wrong with this girl?

W2: is she alright?

W3: I wonder what happened?

G1[Guy]: Her face is all pale.

G2: Hurry I think someone should call 911.

W2: She looks like she can die any minute. *Then there were chatter everywhere and people started gathering around more. Ugh, what is wrong with these people? I looked at my watch again and it was 5:35 already. Where is she? I started going towards the crowd because I had nothing better to do since Gui didn’t show up. I tried to go through the crowd, when I noticed a face that I knew very well. But this one was pale and purple. My eyes widen as I stared at her.*

WZ: GUI! *I ran towards her and held her.* Gui what’s wrong? What happened? *I felt her forehead and she was coming down with a fever.* Gui, don’t worry. Nothing’s going to happen. Move everyone, I need to take her to the hospital. *With that I carried Gui bridal style and out of the mall we went. The car was too far to go to so I decided to run to the hospital instead. I was panting and tired, but first I needed to get Gui into the hospital. I ran straight into the emergency door way.* Please someone help me. Something’s wrong with my wife. Please someone. *Nurses and doctors came towards me. They placed Gui on the bed and rolled her towards the emergency room.*

Nurse: I’m sorry sir, you can’t come in here. Please stand here and wait. *With that the nurse closed the door. I waited impatiently for the results. It was 6:10 when the doctor, finally came out.*

WZ: Doctor, how’s my wife?

DR: She’s fine now. You were lucky. If you hadn’t brought her in less than 5 minutes this may have been a huge problem for us. It seems that she was having a fever and it also looks like she sprained her ankle. Maybe when she was having the fever, her ankle affected her body from moving. She was trying to resist the pain and then it took over her body. I think that’s why. But you don’t have to worry, she’s fine now. She’s just unconscious.

WZ: Thank you doctor.

DR: No problem. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to take care of some business. *I thanked the doctor again and went to Gui’s room. There were nurses in there taking care of Gui. When I entered, they all exited. I pulled up a chair and sat down beside her. She was sleeping and she had the angelic face on. I couldn’t resist it at all. I kept staring at her and then RING-RING. My phone ringed and Gui stirred. I went to the balcony to take the phone call.

Phone conversation-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WZ: Hello?

???: Hello?

WZ: Ao Quan?

AQ: Yeah. Where are you and Gui? You know that it is 6:30 right?

WZ: Sorry Owodog. I don’t know if we can make it.

AQ: What do you mean, you don’t know if you can make it? Where’s Gui? I want to talk to her. I’m coming over.

WZ: Wait, Ao Quan, you don’t need to. We’re not at home.

AQ: Then where are ya’ll, I’ll come pick you up.

WZ: Ao Quan, I already told you, you don’t need to come.

AQ: Why not?!

WZ: Just don’t.

AQ: But…

WZ: Zhang Hao Quan!

AQ: Oh, sorry. I can’t believe you’re already mad.

WZ: You know what it means when I say you’re full name.

AQ: Yeah Yeah. I just wanted to know because if Da Ya asked what am I going to tell her?

WZ: That Gui’s at the hospital.

AQ: Okay that Gui’s at the…… W….What?! What do you mean hospital?! Did you do something to her?!

WZ: Dude, shut your trap already. You don’t need to yell in my ear. She’s fine. She’s just unconscious. Nothing serious.

AQ: We are coming over.

WZ: W…wait! *Too late. AO Quan already hung up. Great now, I have to deal the rest of them. What am I going to do?!

END OF WANG ZI’S P.O.V----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUI’S P.O.V-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to hearing Wang Zi’s voice. When I woke up, he was by the balcony speaking in his phone with someone. I guess he was mad about something. Then when he turned around, he saw me looking at him.

WZ: Ey, you’re up.

GG: I’ve been up. Just never told you.

WZ: Anyways, are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?

GG: No I’m fine. How did I get here?

WZ: You fainted at the mall and I brought you here.

GG: Sorry to have caused all that trouble for you.

WZ: It doesn’t matter. Idiot, why didn’t you tell me that you’re ankle hurts?

GG: I didn’t want to bother you. I thought I was going to be fine.

WZ: Yeah fine enough to go to the hospital huh?

GG: Wang Zi…

WZ: huh?

GG: Are you caring for me?

WZ: Hu…..HUH?! No! *Wang Zi turned around towards the door and made his way to the balcony again. He pretended to look out the balcony.*

GG: Are you falling for me?

WZ: Who said?

GG: I’m just wondering. *Then it hit me.* Wang Zi, what time is it?

WZ: Around 7 right now.

GG: Oh my god, what about the party? We need to go!

WZ: Whoa whoa, hold your horses. I don’t think you’re in the situation of going right now.

GG: -pouting- why not?

WZ: Look where you are.

GG: Wang Zi.

WZ: No.

GG: But…

WZ: Rest.

GG: I…

WZ: Gui, do you want me to yell?

GG: No. Fine, I’ll rest. But I blame you for being late.

WZ: W…what?! *Before he could yell at me, I pulled the covers on me and slept. Then I heard the door open. There were a bunch of footsteps coming into the room. All I heard were.*

G1[girl]: Gui!

G2: Gui!

G3: Gui!

G4: Gui!

G5:Gui!

G6: Gui!

G7: Gui!

G8: Gui!

B1[boy]: Gui

B2: Gui!

B3: Gui!

B4: Gui!

B5: Gui!

B6: Gui!

B7: Gui!

B8: Gui! *I heard people fumbling around the bed. I swear it almost knocked me over. Wang Zi was on the other side of the group glaring at them. but they didn’t notice it. Then for all I know the bed flipped. I fell on top of something with the bed on top of my back. I pulled the cover off and I saw Wang Zi. He was holding me to prevent me from falling.*

Everyone except Wang Zi: GUI! *They lifted the bed off of us and when I got up my eyes widen.

GG: Da Ya, Apple, Tong Tong, Xiao Jie[g], Xiao Man, Xiao Xun, Ya Tou, Mei Mei, Ao Quan, Wei Lian, Xiao Ma, Xiao Jie[b], Ah Ben, Xiao Yu, Ah Wei, Wei Yu?! What are you guys doing here? Wait, why aren’t you guys at the party?!

DY: How could we be when our friend is in the hospital?! Right?!

Everyone: Yeah.

WL: Gui, how are you doing? Are you hurt anywhere?

GG: -chuckles-

TT: Gui, what’s so funny?! We care about you and you’re laughing.

GG: Nothing, it’s just, you’re asking the same questions over. Wang Zi already asked me that. I’m fine.

AQ: Wang Zi.

AW: Someone cares for his wifey. *I stopped laughing.*

GG: Ao Quan, Ah Wei!

WZ+GG: Don’t call me/her his/my wifey!

Everyone: o.o

WZ+GG: What?!

YT: Gui Gui, look at you and Wang Zi. He’s holding onto you like he doesn’t want to leave you. *I looked at him and he looked at me. Then we turned red.*

AQ: Someone is blushing.

WZ: Shut up Owodog.

AQ: Ey, I’m just saying what I see. *Then I looked down and I saw a bruise on Wang Zi’s arm. It must have happened when the bed collapsed.*

GG: Wang Zi! Are you okay?!

WZ: Huh?

GG: You’re arm. It has a bruise.

WZ: Gui, it’s just a bruise.

GG: Well you could get infected.

WZ: No I won’t.

GG: But still, you’re hurt. And this is my fault.

WZ: No it’s not. *He shot a glare at the group.* They flipped the bed over. It’s their fault.

GG: But I was on the bed. I fell down, not them.

WZ: But they pushed it.

GG: But I was on it.

WZ: But it was their fault.

GG: No my fault.

WZ: Theirs!

GG: Mine!

Everyone: AHEM!

GG: Du Bu Qi.

WZ: What ever. Gui just rest. Well settle this later. *Wang Zi helped me get on the bed.*

GG: Which means tomorrow morning.

Everyone: -laughs-

MM: Same ol’ Gui. Never changes huh?

WY: You’re right. Same as always. Naïve and a push over.

GG: Ey, Wei Yu. I am not a push over. You are.

WY: Me?! How?

GG: You listen to everything that Mei Mei says.

WY: I… True. Maybe I am a push over. *Everyone laughs harder.*

WZ: Ok. I think everyone should go out.

Everyone: Hao la.

WZ: Uh, Xiao Xun.

XX: Yeah?

WZ: You won’t mind taking care of Gui for a bit while I go get my car?

XX: -smiles- No. No problem at all. I’ll stay back with Gui.

XY: Can I stay back also?

WZ: Sure if you want. But everyone else has to go. *then everyone left.*

GG: Ey, Wang Zi, why didn’t you drive the car?

WZ: It was too far away, so I ran here.

GG: You carried me all the way here?!

WZ: Yup. Now rest.

GG: Ok. *Then he left. Xiao Xun and Xiao Yu stayed behind with me. It was quiet until I decided to break the ice.* Xiao Xun.

XX: Huh?

GG: Come here.

XX: Yeah? *Moves closer to me.*

GG: What do you think of Xiao Yu?

XX: -looks back- What about him?

GG: What you think ‘think’ about him?

XX: Seems like a nice guy.

GG: I think he likes you.

XX: Huh?! Gui, stop fooling around.

GG: -giggles- I think he does.

XY: Ey, what you girls talking about?

GG: Nothing. *To Xiao Xun* He’s not bad.

XX: Gui Gui.

GG: I’m for real.

XX: I am too. *Then Wang Zi came into the room.*

WZ: Xiao Yu, Xiao Xun, you guys can leave if you want to.

GG: No. I want Xiao Xun to stay with me. *I hug Xiao Xun tightly.*

XX: Eh? *She was shocked by what I just said.* But what about Xiao Yu.

GG: It’s mandatory that he stays. So that Wang Zi will have a companion if you’re with me.

XX: Oh ok. You don’t mind right Xiao Yu?

XY: No I don’t. Wang Zi do you?

WZ: No. I think that’s a good idea. So that I won’t feel bored with just these two women’s here.

GG: -Let’s go of Xiao Xun- Ey, Wang Zi. Was that an insult?

WZ: Uh….

XY: Heh, and you said I had problems with woman.

WZ: Xiao Yu…..

GG –laughs-

XX: Gui, are you turning crazy or what?

GG: No, but the drama I am seeing is funny. Xiao Xun, you should watch with me.

XX: Dui Ya [You’re right. Sorry I can not spell it.]. Gui good eyes.

WZ+XY: Hey!

XX+GG: -laughs-

WZ: What ever. Gui here. *Wang Zi hands me a bag.*

GG: What’s this?

WZ: The bag that you had when you fainted.

GG: Oh yeah. The dress. I bought a dress for the party. You want to see?

XX: Sure. *I took out the dress and showed it to Xiao Xun.* Gui, it’s cute.

GG: Thanks. Xiao Xun. I’m sorry.

XX: About what?

GG: Everything. I ruined everything tonight.

XX: No you didn’t.

GG: Yes I did. see you’re wearing the dress and you ended up having to wear it to the hospital.

XX: Gui, it’s alright. Now just go to sleep. We’ll talk tomorrow morning. Okay?

GG: OK.

END OF CHAPTER 14------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WZ: Those girls talk too long.

XY: You’re right. Come on let’s go. *Xiao Yu gets up.* Uh Wang Zi why can’t I move?

WZ: Ask the author.

XY: Miss, why can’t I move?

Me: This is my story. I can make any change I want. You got a problem with it?

XY: No. *Xiao Yu sits down.* Ey, why am I sitting down?

WZ: Just be quiet. Maybe she’ll release you.

XY: Hao La.

ME: good boy.