Chapter 13

Precious Love
CHAPTER 13: Will You?----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The days went fast and it was already the weekend. I got up and made some pancakes for breakfast. Soon Wang Zi came downstairs.

WZ: Gui, what’s for breakfast?

GG: pancakes

WZ: Oh okay. *Wang Zi went and sat down at the couch. I made the coffee and brought it to him.*

GG: Wang Zi…

WZ: Yeah?

GG: What time is the party?

WZ: they said at 6 until midnight.

GG: six till midnight?

WZ: Uh-huh

GG: Okay. So I have the day off today. I am so glad.

WZ: What do you mean day off?

GG: Wei, Wang Zi, what are you saying?

WZ: Today Mom wants us to go and visit the company.

GG: Wang Zi, it’s the weekend.

WZ: Mom said so. I’m just repeating. Just wear something casual today. *I knew what ever I said wouldn’t matter because Wang Zi is the type of person who does not only say it, but does it. I went up after we had breakfast and changed. When I came out, I felt uncomfortable. I can’t believe that I have to wear high heels. Oh my god, this is going to be painful. I stumbled down the hallway as Wang Zi was coming out from his room. Then suddenly I tripped and I fell. Wang Zi saw and caught me. He was holding me and we were looking at each other’s eyes. Then I realized that my foot was hurting. I snapped out of it and stood up.*

GG: Du Bu Qi Wang Zi.

WZ: It’s alright. Come on let’s go.

GG: Hao la. *We went to the car and drove to the company.*

WZ: Gui…

GG: Hmmm?

WZ: Remember…

GG: -cut Wang Zi off- that we have to act like a couple in front of other people.

WZ: Thanks.

GG: Hey a promise is a promise.

WZ: Actually more like a deal is a deal.

GG: What ever just drive. *When we reached the company, there were people there greeting us. When we got pass that, we went up to Wang Zi’s office. It was a nice office. It was clean and neat. There was no mess. There was an extra desk by Wang Zi’s side.* Wang Zi, who’s desk is that?

WZ: Oh that, mom said something about a new secretary. [By ‘mom’ I am referring to Wang Zi’s mom.]

GG: Oh. *Then mom came in with an employee following with cups of water.*

WZ mom: Gui, Wang Zi, hello. So nice that you can make it.

GG: Ni Hao Mom. *I was handed a glass. So was Wang Zi and Mom.*

WZ: Hi mom.

WZ mom: Hope everything at the new house is fine.

WZ: Yeah. Yeah what ever. By the way, why did you ask us here?

WZ mom: You’re in-laws and I am just wondering if you can give us something. Well, will you?

GG: S…Sure anything you ask for.

WZ mom: Really?

GG: Uh huh.

WZ mom: Wang Zi do you agree?

WZ: Mom, what are you up to?

WZ mom: nothing, just do you agree with Gui on this?

WZ: Yeah whatever. *Me and Wang Zi was drinking our cups of water.*

WZ mom: Great. We want a grandchild soon. *When I heard the words that just came out, the cup came up and I spitted the water out in front of me. Wang Zi choked on his.*

GG: W….What?!

WZ mom: Did it startle you? Oh I’m sorry but I thought that you would not be startle because you’ve been married for a week now. Don’t tell me that you two….

WZ: -cuts in and moves towards Gui. Held Gui tight.- Mom, we are trying our best.

GG: Uh….Uh…. Uh-huh…. *I smiled and gave Wang Zi the ‘what-are-you-saying?” face.

WZ Mom: Really?! Great! June, Paul, Honey! They agreed to give us a grandchild. *She yelled at the door. Wang Zi and I looked at each other and then back at mom. Then my parents and dad came in.*

GG mom: Yay! Honey did you hear? We are going to have a grandchild soon.

GG: Mom?

GG Dad: Yeah. I am sooo excited.

GG: Dad? *They came towards me.*

GG mom: Gui, we are so proud of you. Make us a grandchild soon.

GG: Uh… mom..

GG Dad: Gui, you’re mom is right. Hurry up and make us a grandchild very soon. *Wang Zi came up to me and held me.*

WZ: Don’t worry. Gui and I are trying very hard.

GG Mom: Gui, are you and Wang Zi really trying?

GG: MOM!

GG Mom: Okay, du bu qi. That’s personal. *I tried to step forward, but then I fell down.*

GG: Ouch!

WZ: Gui! *Wang ZI came towards me and helped me up.*

GG: I think I sprained my ankle.

WZ: Uh, can you please excuse me and Gui? *Wang Zi carried me bridal style and we went out the door.*

Everyone (except Gui): Sure. Go ahead. *When we were out of there, I thought I could breathe again. I got down from Wang Zi’s arms. *

GG: Wang Zi. Why did you say that to them?

WZ: Shhh…. Gui, lower your voice. Look if they find out that you and I are sleeping in separate rooms, then don’t you think they will come and monitor us?

GG: You mean like stay with us, to make sure we are doing our parts as husbands and wives? *Wang Zi nodded.* What ever. Let’s go. *I grabbed Wang Zi and we went to the car. I on the other hand was limping.*

WZ: Where do you want to go?

GG: Huh?

WZ: I want to take you out today.

GG: But why?

WZ:Because I owe you.

GG: for what?

WZ: For coming here today with me.

GG: How about to a restaurant and then to the mall.

WZ: Sure. *I smiled and looked out the window. Everything was so weird. Not to mention my parents wanting to get into my personal affairs.*

END OF GUI’S P.O.V-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WANG ZI’S P.O.V-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was driving when I realized that Gui had a smile on. She looked so cute. Whoa wait cute? Oh my god, what am I thinking? Today really has been a weird day. First mom asked us for a baby, then now I have to owe her. Hello people, we haven’t gone on our honeymoon yet. I hope my parents haven’t figured that our yet. [I know this is kind of weird because I forgot the honeymoon, so let’s just say they didn’t have one yet.] I stopped at a fast food restaurant and we went in. Gui ordered a hamburger and a drink. I ordered a salad and drink. I was watching her eat her food. She looked really adorable. Again, I need to stop with the compliments about her. For heave sakes, I only agreed for my parents. Wang Zi, think of that reason only. That is the only reason you agreed to marry her.

END OF WANG ZI’S P.O.V-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUI’S P.O.V----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was eating my hamburger when I realized that Wang Zi was staring at me and not eating. I stopped eating and waved my hands in front of his face.

GG: Wang Zi!

WZ: …………..

GG: Wang Zi!

WZ: …………..

GG: -sighs- QIU SHENG YI!!!!!! *Everyone in the restaurant stared at us. And Wang Zi snapped out of it.*

WZ: Gui Gui why are you yelling?

GG: Something is wrong with you Wang Zi.

WZ: What do you mean?

GG: I mean the part that you stare at me and not eating what you bought.

WZ: Why are you not eating?

GG: Because an arrogant someone here is making me feel uncomfortable. *I pretend to shiver.*

WZ: Wei, I’m not arrogant.

GG: Fine, the big and almighty Prince here. You like that?

WZ: Gui…

GG: Okay, Du Bu Qi. Let’s just hurry up and eat. We need to go to the mall.

WZ: OK. *Wang Zi started eating, by the time we finished it was 3 p.m. When we got to the mall, it around 4.* Ok, we only have about 1 to 2 hours to shop. Where do you want to go?

GG: Clothing department for ladies.

WZ: Why?

GG: I want to buy something casual.

WZ: Like what?

GG: Like jeans and a tee or jeans and tank.

WZ: A what?

GG: Never mind, just go what ever way you want. And let’s meet back here at around 5:30. OK?

WZ: But…

GG: Bye Bye. *I started walking when my foot felt a large pain. I bit the bottom of my lips. I hope Wang Zi doesn’t notice it. I turned around and he was already on the other side. I began walking to the department store. When I got there, I looked through several types of clothing’s but none was the one I wanted. So I went out of there and into another one. I found a pink spaghetti strapped dress. [http://cdn.overstock.com/images/products/P10746421.jpg] It was really cute. When I looked at the time, it was already 5:20. Shoot, I spent all my time looking for a dress and I haven’t got anywhere yet. Then I felt the pain again. It was killing me. Oh my god, please help me. I was walking back to the spot that I told Wang Zi, when I realized that I was sweating really bad. Then soon, it turned all black.*

END OF CHAPTER 13---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------