Something suspicios~~

Unexpected Marriage Life With A Fighter?!

 

“w-why?” you stuttered out. Yuri gave you a smile.
“annyeong. i didn’t mean to—“ her head came closer to your ears
“he got drunk” as you seen, woohyun half-awake while wrapping his hand around yuri’s shoulders . “Ah! Come in. I’m hyeri, his—”
“I have known you” he interrupted and smiled while carrying woohyun inside.

“you are actress right?” you asked as you leaded yuri to sofa.
“yeah but don’t look at me as an actress.” Yuri smiled. You blinked in surprise, realized that she isn’t arrogant actress . you nodded. Yuri putted woohyun on sofa. You wanted to help, but since you know yuri was better, you couldn’t do anything. Something suspicious about her came through your mind.

You gape but yuri didn’t notice you. You wanted to ask but You didn’t know how to start a conversation with her.

“I’m his old friend. I drop to korea cause I wanted to see him.” Yuri started to spoke up. You blinked, you felt that she had a magic power that can guess people’s mind. Yuri waved her hand in front of your face. You snapped out your mind and back to reality.
“can I sleep here just one night?” yuri pleaded with a smirk.
“sure..” you replied. *so.. woohyun was that guy?*

You offered yuri to sleep in your room, because she looked more even tired than you. but yuri rejected your offer and decided to sleep in the living room.

You walked towards your room and decided to sleep. You threw your body against bed. *I miss mom.. I miss seungho oppa.. I miss eunjung..* the three of their face popped through your mind. *what are they doing now?*
you pouted as you rolling unconsciously ..

---

Morning~

You got up and stretched your waist and neck. You got out from your room and saw woohyun sat on the couch while rubbing his back of his head and dmbfounded. You puckered your lips. And walked towards him.
you clapped your hands in front of his face. Woohyun immediately snapped out his mind and looked up at you. “what?” he asked with a death glare.
you ignored and sat across him. “where’s yuri?” you asked while looking around.
he shrugged his shoulders, “she left already.” You nodded.

“aren’t you suppose to work ?” you asked confusedly while tapping the couch beside your tight with your index finger. “no” he shortly answered. You nodded.
“I want to meet my family today.  Are you okay if I go?”
he rolled his eyes, “certainly, just go. I’d leave too. Yuri asked me to accompany her today.” He got up and went into his room. You quietly clapped in happiness.

--

You got ready yourself to go to your mother’s house. You slung on your sling back to your shoulder. As usually you wore a flat shoes that suits you.
woohyun walked passed you while twirling his key. He opened his car door. You walked even faster to him. You knocked the window. Little did you know, woohyun was rolled his eyes and slowly turning down the window. “what?” he asked with snide eyes. You bent down. “can you ride me to—”
“no.” he interrupted as he immediately turning up the window’s car.
he started the engine and drove his car rapidly. You pouted. You dug out your bag randomly to get your phone. As you got your phone, you called seungho oppa to pick up you right now.

A couple minutes passed. Seungho’s car honked in front of you. you waved at him happily. “oppa~” you squealed.
“ne~~”  he answered with swung-voice, something suspicious ran out towards your mind.  *since when he becomes aegyo?*

You ran towards the car and sat at the passenger seat.
“how have you been honey?” he asked as he took a quick peek at you.
“uninterested ..” you sighed. Seungho giggled.  “ha ha.. woohyun is such a GOOD husband right?” seungho teased. You pouted as you hit his arm. you both laughed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yuri is so suspicious right? haha. thank you for all my beloved subscribers.. sorry for the chapie chapter hahaha^^ i love you all keep support and please comment yep!! ^^~