Yuri...

Unexpected Marriage Life With A Fighter?!

You woke up in the morning and you are totally healthy now. You groaned a little as you rubbed your eye.
you reached the clock out. “uh. It’s 9?!” you immediately got up and headed outside.

You pecked inside woohyun’s room and he has gone. *where is he?* you scratched your head with a big-question-mark through your mind. You dragged your self to kitchen and noticed the room was so messy.
*how can it--?! Geez woohyun!!!* you grabbed your phone and dialed woohyun’s phone number.

“ya! Ya!! YA!!!!” you screamed out making he gasped.
“what? What?? WHAT???” he screamed back. You putted away your phone from your ear as he screamed too noisy.
“you messed the kitchen!!”
“ I messed it yesterday morning. It’s your fault to not to headed to kitchen a whole day!” he beamed. You were speechless now.
“God. Okay okay, don’t mess the kitchen again!”
“Arraso.. you already woke up?” he asked with concern. You narrowed your eyes at phone.
“yes, why? Where are you?” you asked sarcastically.
“hehe.. it’s my first day..” he laughed sheepishly. You almost fell onto the ground. *God. I couldn’t believe it!*
“okay okay.. good luck!”  you said with a hiss.
“okay okay.. go clean our kitchen NOW sweetie.. HAHAHHAAHAHA” he laughed as you raised your eyebrow.
“ne. whatever..” you meekly replied. *is he can handle his work? I thought he was an uneducated guy.*

You took along the broom over the kitchen. You found out the aid kit on the floor. A bandages above the gas stove . and an alcohol poured out.
*does he treated himself. Doesn’t he?* you crept a small smile. You picking up these utensils to box and started washing the dishes . *I’m feel like a good wife. Haha* you giggled to yourself.

You lied down to the big sofa. *it goes bored as a wife~* you turned the TV and watching the tv infotainment.  An unfamiliar actress appeared on TV screen. You Raised your eyebrow.  “is she a new actress?” you asked to yourself. “she is beautiful at all.. I think she’s half blood? Whoa.. her hair!! Her nose!! Tsk.tsk. I’m envy her!!” you admired.

“hello Ms. Yuri, you finally arrived.” One reporter grinned.
“yeah. Hi.” She short-greeted while smirking.
“what made you want to come to korea again?” 2nd reporter asked.
“I wanted to meet someone.” She smiled. Another reporter just blinking each other and wondering. Yuri walked away from the crowd, but the reporters still followed yuri wherever she goes.

“whom is that a guy?”  one reporter wondered. Yuri just gave a smirk.
“yeah.” Yuri replied with irritate-toned. You rounded your eyes in surprise.
*that guy would be so lucky…*

------
1 AM..

You changed you dress to a cute pajamas. And you ready to sleep after done watching your favorite drama ’49 days’ .
a whole day you haven’t seen woohyun around. He hasn’t returned to home. But you didn’t feel worry either. Because you knew, that he was a good fighter that could save his own-self . you jumped into your bed and sneaked under the blanket. The door knocked abruptly. You groaned as you threw the blanket off.

You walked straight to front door, and opened the door. You gasped in surprise. *Woohyun? Yuri?!*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Sorry for the really really short update.__.
       and thank you for '9' subscribers~ *dance to paradise*