Chapter 23

Unexpected Marriage Life With A Fighter?!

You woke up in the early next day. You yawned and squinted your eyes. you reached your phone out and looked at the clock on the screen phone.6:00 am. you were about to sleep again causing you woke up too early.

“hyeri..” someone called. *eh?*
you threw your blanket off. “what?” you sarcastically asked.
“awake already?”  he gave you a smirk. You rolled your eyes and simply replied “yeah..”

“wanna go out?” he suggested. You shook your head as a respond. You then remember what he has done to you last night. You couldn’t believe that you loved the way he apologizes, the was he gives butterflies over your stomach by his words. And the way he kisses you…

Woohyun walked closer towards you and waved his hand in front of your face making you snap those thoughts away from your mind.  “w-what?” you asked avoiding to look at him. “what are you thinking about? Yesterday night? We just ki—” you slapped his face with pillow before he could done his sentence.
“stop! I don’t want to hear about yesterday night.”  You covered your each ear with your hands. “ha ha. You’re blushing!” he teased as you gulped.  *blushing?*

You lifted your knees into your chest then you buried your face in, for hiding your blushed-face. Woohyun just chuckled.
“you want to go out or no?” he asked again. You lifted your head and nodded.
“good.” He ruffled your hair while smiling in satisfied *he treats me like a kid!*

You and woohyun went to nearer park. You felt awkward walking beside him. No one of you started to speak up. You decided to walking after him. And you did.
woohyun didn’t noticing it, he still gazing at the road.

A wooden swing suddenly caught your sight. You ran towards the swing and hopped in. woohyun noticed it and looked back at you. he just stared then chuckled after finding out what you were exactly doing. You started to swinging the swing, follow the direction of the wind.

You swinging slowly, while woohyun was walking over you. he smiled at you and you smiled back, *I wasn’t believe in my words about divorcing him..*
you held tightly the holder of the swing and let the wind pushed you. woohyun kneeled down in front of you and pushed your swing.

“do you still want to divorce me? Haha” he laughed sheepishly then looked down.
you shook your head. “no, I guess.” You admitted and looked down too.
he lifted his head to give you a smile. A happy smile.

“I promise that I’ll never do the same mistake again!” he yelled out.
“promise?” you released your pinky out . he scoffed jokingly, “childish..”
woohyun interlaced his pinky with yours. You crept a small smile.

 

“shall we go back to house?” he assumed. You shook your head while gazing at the kids were playing hide n seek happily near them. Woohyun turned his head back and followed your gaze. “don’t they look so happy?” you asked still gazing at them. Woohyun looked at you while taking a swing beside you.
“don’t worry. We will have a children soon.”
“what do you mean?” you glared at him making him giggled at you.
“you know. We—”
“no!! NEVER!” You interrupted him.
“WHY?!”
“I don’t want to have a kids too soon.”
“nonsense.” You rolled your eyes.

your face turned flat causing you were thinking about your childhood, a happy memories that you couldn’t ran away from those memories. When you had nothing to worry about. When you were just playing around to spending your time and when you weren’t thinking about love or marriage life or even an arranged marriage.

“I have never thought that I would be like this” woohyun tilted his head to you.
“I wish I could go back to being a little kid. Where the hardest decision in life was deciding what color pencil to use.” You continued.
“what do you mean?”  you rolled your eyes then sighed.
“the conclusion is I wish I could go back being a little kid. That’s all.” You raised your voice and pretend that you were grew irritated at him. Woohyun pouted.
“arraso. Just act like a little kid at me. That’d make things clear.”
you smiled giddily at him. He stared at you with his warm smile making you blush at the same time. A smile that you’ve never seen before. As smile that made you easily to gave in. a smile that would make you fall for him. His smile turned into devil smirk causing you were too enjoying his smile.

“stop staring at me like that!” you pushed his face for not-to-looking-at-you.
“why?” you were about to say something but his phone rang all of sudden.
“wait.” Woohyun reached his phone out from his pocket.

“ne appa. Yeah why? I’m with hyeri now. What?!?! Why you always screw things up? Don’t disturb us. I’m not in the mood to work or meeting. Bye!” woohyun hung up the phone before his appa could say something. Woohyun sat at the swing again.

You gave him a death glare. “how could you be so that harsh to your dad?!”
woohyun wrinkled his nose “what?”
“nothing. Forget about it. I’m not in the mood to staying at this playground anymore.” You got up from the swing and were about to leave but woohyun pulled your wrist immediately. “okay. Okay. I’m work now. Happy?”

You smiled satisfied. He got up from the swing without loosened your hand.
“but before I leave. I’ll make sure that you are not mad at me.”
you sighed and replied, “no. I’m not anymore” you gave him an awkward smile which you were unsure that you are not mad at him anymore.  Woohyun smiled and pinched your cheek. “bye bye~”
he waved at you and got his phone to call his driver.

Once his driver came up, woohyun turned around his body to facing you. he waved once again at you before leave. you smiled and waved back as woohyun went further away from you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHAHA FINALLY~