Chapter 15

Unexpected Marriage Life With A Fighter?!

 

Your alarm beeping in the morning irritating you. you reached your alarm with left hand since the other hand were hugging a pillow tightly. You pressed the off button as you open your eyes. “am awake now! Happy?” you groaned at your alarm.
you got up from bed while stretching your waist.

Your eyes popped out knowing that Yuri was in the living room with woohyun.
“what are you doing here?” you asked to her suspiciously.
she stood up and bow slightly at you. *she acts like she’s innocent! Oh yeah. She is actress..*
“I just want to make a soup for woohyun.” She said while taking out a recipe book.
you stole a glance at woohyun. He looked at the other side.
“may I cook here?” she pleaded with her faked puppy eyes.
“sure.” You faked a smile at her.

You saw Yuri ran straight to kitchen. She brought the necessaries with her as well. *I wish I am the one who cook for him..*
…..
*HEY!!! WHAT THE HELL WHIT THAT THOUGHT?!!!?!*
you slapped your face to threw that thought away. You went back to your room and grabbed the phone. You dialed eunjung’s number phone.

“hello?” you jumped in happy. Finally, eunjung hung the phone on.
you never thought that eunjung would pick up the phone after a really long time.
“Eunjung-ah.. I miss you so much!!!” you pouted.
“aww.. I miss you too. Sorry I’m moving out to YongIn.” She pouted too in the other line.
“WHY?!?!
“sorry it’s because…. I have something to tell!”
*Me too!!!*
“I have something to tell too”
“lets meet up at our usually place, hyeri. Please I beg you!”
you agreed and clicked the end button.

You headed to bathroom impatiently. As you have yourself done taking a bath, you wore a wore a jeans and oversized dress. You were too lazy to think what dress to wear.
“aw!” you whined in pain. Your wound touched the chair causing you ran around like maniac. *this ing wounds ruined everything!*
you went outside from your and spotted woohyun and yuri were laughing while eating together. *GOD! She doesn’t ask me if I want to eat or not! I’m starting to dislike Yuri.*

Woohyun was noticing that you were about to go to somewhere.
“You better not to go to anywhere since your wounds get bruises even bad.” He pointed your wound out. *since when woohyun oppa cares about her!?*
“oppa.. do you remember our park we used to play. I missed our sweet memories~” yuri grinned as your rolled your eyes and ignoring them. Woohyun didn’t shifted his gaze from you and ignoring what Yuri say.

--

You have arrived at the usually café you and eunjung used to share a story together.
you sat down at your usually seat nearby the Chocolate Fondue fountain.
*I miss this place~*

15 minutes has passed away. You noticed that eunjung has came up. You waved at her and she was recognize you. she raced up towards you. you gave her a big hug.
“I missed youuuu~”you squealed. “Arra~ I’m here now..”
you broke the hug as she took a seat across you. you scanned the menu and order 2 pancake for you and her.

“so.. how was your husband?” she giggled. You cocked and rounded your eyes in surprise.
“how did you--?”
“minhwan oppa.” You nodded.
“so, what are you wanted to tell?” you asked.
“You know, Kim Sunggyu? A senior, A Kingka, A fighter and Your ‘oppa’ ?”
you raised your eyebrow.
“yeah! Of course I do know!! I know him very well~” you sighed.
“Yeah. That’s it.”
“what do you mean with ‘that is it’?!” you yelled while taking a sip.
“I-I-I…”
You frowned at her sudden expression.
“I MARRIED WITH HIM!!!” she said almost a scream. You cocked again making your coffee want to sprout out from your mouth.

“IS IT A REAL?! God, it just like a fairy tale.”  You rested your forehead on your palms.
“it was arranged marriage too..” she pouted.
“we are a married women now!” you placed your hands above the table and buried your face inside. “yes we are….” Eunjung did the same.

“how’s your husband?” eunjung asked and give you a smirk. You sighed then replied.
“yeah well. He is cocky, rude and and he was a fighter too. But.. he is quiet care.. haha!!!!” you laughed sheepishly.
eunjung playfully elbowed you.
“yaaa~ you like him?”
“I don’t know?”
“why?”
you shrugged your shoulders.
“how’s your husband? Sunggyu oppa.” You asked.
“Kim Sunggyu. Rawr! He is damn hot!”
“I think you like him? Ha ha!”
“I think so?”

A couples hours has passed away. You have spent the whole day with eunjung which you missed her so much and eunjung missed you too. You both chatted about your memoried when you two were where in elementary school and high school. You both always went to boutique to shopping together, did the homework together and so many things. After chatting with her  you decided to go back to home and eunjung did the same.

As you arrived at home, the room are darks seems woohyun isn’t around.
you reached the button and the lights.
you gasped as you saw Yuri was on top of woohyun on the ground.