Chapter 6

Unexpected Marriage Life With A Fighter?!

 

Woohyun shocked. He hurriedly got up from the bed and ran towards you. He kneeled down. And shook you hardly. “YA!! Hyeri-ah! Don’t joking around!!!” he looked at your face deeply.
“hyeri-ah~ you looked so pale. What is up with you?” he said now with concerned.
he couldn’t say anything again. He lifted you up with bridal-style to your room. He could feel your warm-body. He laid you down to the bed. He looked at the floor and found the temperature not-so-far-away from him. He took it . *how can she didn’t tell me that she was sick?!*

“what should I do now?!” he asked to himself. He went out to the kitchen. *I’ll treat my self first*
he glued the plaster on his forehead. It was so mess cause he do what he can do. But he realized that he can’t treat his own-self. *my mom always treat me. And now, when mom not around, I realize that I can’t treat my own-self. But, last night, when hyeri treated me, I complained to her. She did the right thing. But why I complained to her?!* he drudged the aid box. And now the kitchen was totally mess. He didn’t care at all. He headed back to your room to see your condition.

*she’s sick now.. hmm what person needs if they feel sick? Maybe, I can cook for her? Hey silly woohyun!! I can’t cook! Haha.. or maybe I can order a porridge but I tell her that I’m the one who cook? Haha such a good liar!*

Woohyun reached the phone from his pocket. He started to pressing the restaurant’s number phone.
he ordered 2 porridge for you.
30 minutes later the deliver came and gave woohyun the orders .

Woohyun brought the porridge to the kitchen. He putted the porridge, medicines and glass of water to the brown tray. He lifted it up and headed to your room.
*seems will definitely be more perfect if I’m the one who cook these.*He putted down the tray on to the table beside your bed.

A few minutes passed you slowly opened your eyes. You rubbed your eyes as you look at the ceiling. You didn’t remember everything after woohyun shouted ‘YA YA YA YA!!’And then you’ve fainted and fell down to the floor. *FLOOR!!! Why I’m here?* you tilted your head to the  side.
you gasped as you found out woohyun sat next to the bed with his head leaned into the edge of the bed. He was fallen asleep.

You rubbed your head back. You saw the odd things again. *porridge? Medicines? Water? Is those for me?* you shook woohyun gently. “woohyun-ah.. wake up!”
he lifted his head with eyes half awake and half asleep.

“what is that for?” you pointed at the tray with your index finger.
“ooh.. that’s for you. I cooked the porridge. Eat” he smiled sheepishly. You raised your eyebrow.
“what?!” he asked irritated. You shook your head.
“eat.” He told as he take the bowl of porridge to you. you handed it.
you started dig the porridge and swallowing it. Woohyun just staring at you.

Woohyun’s phone suddenly rang. He hung on.
“why? Huh? Appa!! You always ruin life! I don’t ever want!” it was his dad. You looked at him.
“My son, if you not where you can get money for your wife?” his dad asked in other line.
woohyun tilted his side to you. “B-But.. OKAY OKAY!!” he replied as he walk out from your room.

then woohyun pecked inside your room. You noticed him. *why he wear something like that? Is it very odd? But..  he’s very cool!!!!*
“I leave now. Bye.” He told while closing the door.  You realize there’s something wrong
drew in woohyun’s face. It’s like pain, mad, sad, confused. But you didn’t know the truth.

---
you’ve felt much better. But you weren’t fine either. You just laying on the bed a whole day
you were still mad at him but deep inside you were worrying about him.

Your phone rang. You saw the caller id: Minhwan Oppa. He is your best friend. He had been
crushed on you for a long time but he decided to let it flow by marrying someone.

Your eyes widened in surprise. You hung the phone on. “hello oppa~” you squealed .
‘’hey, hello how are you?” he asked .
“I’m okay.. how about you ?”
“yeah I’m okay as you heard.” He replied.
“oh. I’m happy to knew. What’s up oppa ?” you asked while leaning your back and head into the bed-headboard .

“are you free? Can we go to somewhere? Hehe” he laughed in the other line.
you were happy. But you knew your condition isn’t fine at all. You hesitating answered,
“I would love to. But I can’t go anywhere. I’m sick.”
“oh well, I can take care of you. where’s your new house??”  he giggled . you gulped.
*how can it be? I never tell about the marriage to minhwan?*  “y-you--?” you stuttered.
he sighed. “I work at nam’s company.  Sure all worker knew because our boss told us so.” Ge explained. “sorry for not telling you” you bit your bottom lip. He sighed again.
“no problem. Btw, congrats!!”. You smiled.
“where’s your address ?” he added. You told him your address then you hung up the phone.
*minhwan oppa work? At nam’s?*

 40 minutes later, someone knocking the door. You got up from bed and you felt dizzy again.
you remembered that you haven’t taken a bath yet. Your hair all messy your face were pale.
you hurriedly headed to bathroom to wash your face up. You fixed your hair and turned your clothes from pajamas to a dress *dizzy dizzy*

You headed to front door. You opened the door and squealing “Minhwan Oppaaaaa~”.
you hadn’t meet him for a long time.
“Hyeri-ah.. long time no see” you hugged him.
“what about your wife? You asked as he hug you back.
“She’s fine. What about your new husband?” he asked back. You just nod.
you broke the hug. “why?” he asked confusedly. “sorry, its unnecessary, oppa” you smiled at him. he blinked twice. “oh. Okay.. I’m sorry too.” You giggled.
“then.. what should we do?” you asked. Minhwan started thinking.
“how about watch a movie?” he pointed out. You nodded.
“sounds great. Come on then” you agreed happily.

You both sat at the big sofa. You enjoyed the whole movie. Because the genre was your favorite. You tilted your head to minhwan. You saw minhwan yawned.  “oppa did you enjoy the movie  ?” you elbowed him. He nodded with hesitate. You pouted “you lie!” you hit him with the pillow around you.  “YA! Why you hit me?” he grabbed the pillow from you.