Chapter 24

Unexpected Marriage Life With A Fighter?!

You took a step back and go back to eunjung’s house.

“annyeong..” you greeted lazily. “hyeri-ah. Where have you been?! I called you severaly times but you didn’t answer me!”
eunjung pouted. You remembered that you were abandoned your phone. You slapped your forehead and grinned.

“mianhae.. I was at the playground”
“and woohyun..?” she asked and raised her eyebrow.
“he was with me but now he is working”
“work? A fighter?!” eunjung asked almost a scream. You gave her what-so-wrong looked.
“why?!”
“nothing.” Eunjung shrugged. “what  made you want to go there?”
“b-because w-woohyun asked to?” you stuttered out. Eunjung eyes widened and smiled.
“oh~ finally!” eunjung elbowed you playfully. You rolled your eyes.

You then realized without her, and sunggyu and absolutely their house, you and woohyun wouldn’t get any better.
You were so glad that you were staying at eunjung and sunggyu’s house, t
he place that was deciding for you to reconciled with woohyun.

You hugged her tightly. Eunjung smiled and respond your hug gladly.
“eunjung-ah.. thank you~”
“that doesn’t matter, hyeri-ah..”
“c-can I stay at here till tomorrow?”
“anytime..” eunjung smiled.

---

Nothing’s over.. nothing’s over..

You were reading a thick book in the living room. You got irritated when your phone beeping twice times.
You grabed your phone and unlocked the screen’s phone.
There was 1 message from W. you opened the message and giggled when you were reading  the message

From           : W
To                 : You
Subject       : Thank you~ I had a nice morning. Forget to say thanks haha. What are you doing?

 

 

From           : You
To                 : W
Subject       : forgetful huh? Reading a book. What are you doing?

 

From           : W
To                 : You
Subject       : Meeting.

 

From           : You
To                 : W
Subject       : You aren’t supposed to texting while meeting! Don’t reply. Bye~

You sighed while knowing that YOUR husband was meeting. Things that you’ve never expected before.
You thought that he was an unmannered guy. But that thought was wrong..

Time passed really quick. Eunjung and sunggyu went out to grocery shop to buy something they needed. It was 7 at night, you weren’t see yet woohyun’s coming signs around. You sighed and decided to play a games from your phone for kick away the boredom.

Someone knocked the door all of sudden. You got up without shift your gaze from your screen phone causing you were too enjoying the game. You opened the door still looking at the screen phone. “hyeri..” it was woohyun. He called you with his aegyo voices.
“oh woohyun-ah.” You shortly answered as you sat on the sofa again. Woohyun took a seat beside you as well.
“how was your day?” woohyun asked.

“OH! . Game over!” you starled while shaking your phone. Woohyun rested his forehead on his palm causing woohyun was too tired, stress of meeting plus you are ignoring him and too concentrate with the game.

“hyeri?”
“hmm?” you hummed lazily.
“how was your day?!” woohyun raised his voice and grew irritated over your act.
“YAY!!!! I FINALLY WIN!!” you pumped the air by the both of your hands and smiled widely.
You turned your face to facing woohyun.

“what did you say?”  you asked innocently. Woohyun rolled his eyes.
“give me your phone first.”
woohyun gave his hand over you. “wae? I—” you tried to protest.
“because you are still ignoring me!” woohyun interrupted. You blinked and realizing what you did a few second ago.
“arraso. Sorry..”  you apologized while handing your phone to him.

Woohyun unlocked your screen’s phone and started to checking your phone out.
sometimes he laugh and sometimes he frowns. You raised your eyebrow. “what are you laughing at?”
you asked as woohyun started to laugh again. You tried to grab your phone from him but woohyun lifted your phone so you couldn’t reach it.

“your photos are so hilarious.” You pouted. “satisfy?” woohyun glanced at you with a smirk.
“okay I get enough of this. Haha I’ll go check your message now.”

 

“what? Ish no!!!” you beamed.
“WHY? WHY?! I’m your husband! I just want to make sure, you are not cheat on me.”
you scoffed and tried to clam yourself down.

“what is this? W? whos w?” he asked while touching the phone up.
“that’s your caller id. Duh..” you rolled your eyes.
“Just W? I’ll change it then..” he giggled as you sighed, letting him do whatever he wants.

You furrowed your eyebrow at him causing woohyun giggled alone at the screen phone.
you grew curious more and more. “here..” woohyun handed your phone back.
You immediately checked his caller id first. The caller id written : Woohyun Hubby<3

 

 

“IT MUST BE WOOHYUN BASTARD!!!!!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i don't know.... I'm so busy lately.... please wait for me! <3

comment & subscribe are Appreciated

MUCH LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE<3