Chapter 18

Unexpected Marriage Life With A Fighter?!

 

You could feel relax here that you can’t get from your house with woohyun, he always ruined everything. A long rest after crying wouldn’t hurt. So you decided to sleep the rest of the day. But then, you heard some of argue. You opened your sleepy eyes. they were arguing about Sunggyu that was about to fight with his friend to some where.  Eunjung tried to preventing sunggyu but, sunggyu’s stubbornness,  won it at all.

“please just don’t come home late.” Eunjung said before Sunggyu leave the house.
“arraso~” sunggyu nodded and give eunjung a kiss on her forehead.
you sighed, *eunjung and sunggyu oppa are perfect match couple, they understand each other.  I wish woohyun were husband as understand as sunggyu oppa*
you covered up your whole body with blanket and sleep again.

---

It was a gloomy night. Woohyun couldn’t stop thinking about you, where are you and what will happen soon. He felt guilty on you for what he has done to you. for relaxing his mind, woohyun decided to go out for strolling. He kicked the dirt that annoyed his tracks. His whole body felt weak again after your face popped in his mind. Your crying face.

A bunch of guys were punching each other not-so-far-away from him, caught his eyes. woohyun seems didn’t care because he remember what you have said to him.
he just ignoring them, until his boxing-mate beaten up in front of woohyun.
“SUNGGYU HYUNG!!!” woohyun screamed and knelt down. He released sunggyu’s hand without caring that he would get punch sooner.

Woohyun putted sunggyu’s hand around his shoulders.
“come on hyung!” woohyun trudged while carrying sunggyu.
“you are back, huh?” sunggyu asked with his husky voice.  Woohyun rolled his eyes.
“bring me home woohyun-ah..”
“okay..”

Woohyun dropped the cab that passing by across them. They came in and the driver started to drove to YongIn….

---

You had a nice dinner with eunjung. You cooked for her and it was a magnificent dishes you’ve made. As soon, your sadness started to fade away by your laugh with eunjung. She is so funny. 

*knock knock*
“be right back..” eunjung got up from her seat and raced up towards front door, she is too excited that her husband finally comes home.
“omona!” eunjung shrieked as she saw sunggyu’s feeble body with woohyun carrying him.
“what is wrong, eunjug ?” you asked while washing the dishes. After you’ve finished wash the dishes, you led yourself to living room.
you gasped as you seen woohyun was standing near the door
“woohyun ?” . Woohyun was about to leave noticing you. “hyeri..” woohyun whispered. Eunjung looked up at woohyun and then look at you. you looked at the other side. *woohyun? Good then!* eunjung thought, she would makes the relation between you and woohyun better.

“woohyun-ah.. it’s almost midnight. You can sleep here.” Eunjung said. Woohyun blinked at her and the same thought as eunjung popped in his mind.
“ah yeah. Is it okay?” woohyun asked as eunjung nodded. Your jaws dropped open.
“EUNJUNG-AH!!!” You screamed making the two of them look at you. you needed a day without woohyun around, but something is always ruins your need.
“I better leave.” Woohyun took a step back. Eunjung grip woohyun hand immediately “no. please just one night as long as your wife is here too” eunjung winked at you. *whatever..* you rolled your eyes. again.

“I just have 2 bedroom. You can sleep at the 2nd room with your wife.” Eunjung said. You scoffed.
“I can sleep in living room.” You got some pillow and blanket from 2nd room.
*okay if she wants too* woohyun thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------

comment please :D