Chapter 20

Unexpected Marriage Life With A Fighter?!

 

 

A little kid fell onto the ground from his bicycle out there all of sudden making you gasp. You opened the gate and help him to get up. Woohyun shocked at your sudden action and he follows you as well. he was recognizing for what you are doing to a little boy that fell onto the ground. he softened at your mom-ish action that trying to shush-ing the boy. But the boy wouldn’t shut up. You spotted woohyun was stood up in front of you. you tried to avoiding eye contact with him as much as possible.

“please don’t cry.. a good  boy will never cry..” you sang a lullaby to him.
woohyun even more softened at the way you were sing that word to a kid. You sighed as he saw the boy won’t stop crying. Suddenly, woohyun lifted the boy up and carry him with his legs around woohyun’s shoulders. You stared at them both in amusement. The boy started to chuckling when woohyun singing a 3 little bears. Your heart were about to melt. His sudden action, his smiled at that boy. His funny voice. Just like your future husband..

The boy pointed at the ice cream store with his index finger while his mother finger to stop sobbing. “you want an ice cream?” woohyun asked and the boy nodded. “Arraso~” woohyun straightened  the boy’s hands pretending that the boy was a  plane that flying freely. You giggled and walked after them.

“What do you want my boy?” woohyun asked while the boy staring at the display case. *my boy?!*
“choco-cream.” He replied while pointing out. Woohyun told the shop keeper.
“Jagiya.. what do you want?” your eyes widened in surprise while all people at the ice store staring at the three of you. you pointed at yourself with your index finger.

“Yeah,  you. who else my jagiya is?” woohyun replied and you shook your head eagerly. Woohyun smirked and paid the ice cream. The three of you headed outside the store when all peoples were whispering about how cute you, woohyun and the boy. You rolled your eyes while woohyun smirking at you.

Woohyun putted the boy down to the ground. You bent down and look at him.
“where’s your house little boy?” you asked.
“Omma..” the boy looked at you deeply. *how cute!* you smiled at his cuteness.
“I’m not your omma. What’s your name?” you asked again.
“Hyun..Ju..” hyunju hesitantly answered.
“hyunju, where’s your house?” hyunju shook his head again.
“you want to go to park hyunju?” woohyun abruptly asked. Hyunju nodded and smile

Woohyun and hyunju were playing together at the mini slide when you were swinging on the swing and staring at them. You couldn’t move your gaze on woohyun’s smile his dimples makes that smile even better. *I’m mad at him*
you took a deep breath and looked down at the ground.

“HyunJu!!” you heard a scream making the three of you look  to the same direction.
you got up from the swing and walked towards woohyun and Hyunju.
“Ommaaaa~” hyunju ran towards his mom and hugged her.
“I was looking for you, son. Who are they?” his mom pointed at you and woohyun.
“he is woohyun appa.” Hyunju pointed at you and woohyun out. “And she is Hyeri Omma. ” *He knows my name?* his mom ruffled Hyunju’s hair.
“You such A cute boy.” His mom glanced at you and woohyun then smiled.
“thank you for take a care at hyunju when I was working. Although I don’t know who you are but I really appreciated it. Hope you’ll have one soon” his mom bowed as you bow at her as well.

As soon as they were leave, your shoulders deflated knowing that hyunju wasn’t Around *I will meet him again.*
“Hyeri, please marks at his mom’s word that we’ll have one soon”woohyun spoke up breaks the silence between you and him. You rolled your eyes.
“But I will divorce you soon” you took a step to leave him. Woohyun blinked.
“are you HATE me that Bad?” woohyun shouted making you stopped your tracks.
“Why you are so mad at me? Am I that bad? What makes you hate on me?!” woohyun added. You sighed and replied,
“yeah. You are so bad. I hate everything about you. your face, your personality and your style. There were so bad.”
“that bad?”
“yeah. So bad.” You assured as you leave him further and further away.. *I’m sorry, in the fact, you are good at all. And I’m not hate you anymore..*

As soon as you are arrived, eunjung run towards you with a little bit anxious drew on her face. “where have you been?!” she asked while checking your body making sure you are okay. “why? I’m just—” you gulped as you realizing thatyou have spent your whole day with hyunju. And also woohyun. Eunjung smirked as she realizing that woohyun wasn’t around either.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI-YUM~ thanks All for supporting my story~ i know it -____-" 

and yeah Sorry.. I can't update often Lately because of my school :(

please do comment and subscribe^^, that's make me REALLY happy!