Divorce?!

Unexpected Marriage Life With A Fighter?!

A bitter Day - Hyuna, G.NA, Junhyung (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uePrwZrbm54) please listen to it! it was the backsound of this chapter!
it's so important! hope you listen to it!

 

You gasped as you saw Yuri was on top of him. woohyun seemed want to push her but his face drew the fact that he was enjoying that time.
they both noticed you and woohyun pushed Yuri to the side immediately.

“I want to puke—” you covered your mouth and led yourself to bathroom. You pretended that you wanted to puke but in fact, no. the thing that you wanted now is. Crying.

You locked the door and the shower to make some noise. You have never expected that your husband you started to give in, making out with a girl you started to hate. And you have never expected that you’d cry for him.
is it a love?

You eyes were sparkling, Those invisible tears streaming on your eyes and rolling down onto your smooth cheeks. You wondered to yourself and thinking about what Yuri has said to you yesterday; woohyun still loves her.
you leaned your back against the wall and hugged your knees. *bitter..*
you buried your face on your knees and snobbing like a little kid.

“can you please leave this house now?” woohyun pleaded.
Yuri’s eyes widened disbelief, woohyun hasn’t said that word to her before, Woohyun always agreeing the things of flirting with Yuri. But now, woohyun tried to refusing her offers causing he had you that who’d be the one he making out with. Not her..

Yuri crossed her hands over her chest.
“why?! We almost—”
“NOW go! Please.” Woohyun cut off Yuri’s sentence before she has done say the next words. Yuri hissed. *woohyun start to love her?*
“okay.” Yuri stood up and grabbed her bag. Woohyun sighed.
he immediately ran towards bathroom make sure you are okay since you were said that you wanted to puke. He knocked the door.

“hyeri?” woohyun called from outside. You lifted your head.
“w-what?” you replied with hoarsely voice. Woohyun recoginized that you are crying about what he has done earlier.
“hyeri, can i.. come in?” woohyun hesitantly asked. You wrinkled your nose.
“no!”
“okay. Are you okay? What are you doing there?” he asked concernly.
you took a deep sigh and got up. You opened the door.
you walked passing him and kept avoiding eye contact with him. but woohyun spotted your red-eyes but he couldn’t see your eyes properly. *she cries..*
woohyun pulled your wrist and spun your body to look at him.
“I can.. explain”
you gave him a death glare and removed his hand.
you opened your door of your room and slammed it immediately before woohyun could reach you.

“hyeri-ah.. open the door. Let me explain.” He uttered while knocking the door.
you sat onto the ground and leaned your head against the door. Your invisible tears started to rolling down onto your cheeks again. You pulled your knees and hugged it. You were snobbing out loud making woohyun noticed that you were crying again. Woohyun bit his bottom lips. *….hyeri*

“hyeri-ah..” woohyun called
“you just misunderstood” he continued making your snob louder.
“hyeri..” he called you with his voice even softer.
you didn’t answer, you just snobbing. Woohyun facepalmed.
“WHAT DO YOU WANT THEN?!” Woohyun yelled making your snob even louder and harder. You wiped your tears and started to speak up.

“I-I want” you hiccupped.
“I-I w-want you to divorce me right now!” you yelled back at him.
woohyun eyes rounded, disbelief for what you have said.
“w-why?!” woohyun lowered his voice.
“because I don’t want to marrying by someone without a love. When I was little I always dreaming that I would have a wonderful marriage life that full of love. I’m saying it not because I’m starting to love you or wishing you to change. And yesterday when I met Yuri she said that she was your little crushes and you do you love her till now. Why you wouldn’t divorce me and go get her?”

You wiped your tears that kept running down every you said a words.
woohyun was speechless. He couldn’t say anything. *YuRi?!*
as you started to snobbing he sighed and started to breaks the ice.

“I don’t want to..”
you tilted your head in confusedly.
“why?”
“I don’t love her, anymore.”
“oh really?”
“please. Hyeri. Don’t be like this!” woohyun said while smacking the door with his fist. 
You snobbed even louder making woohyun feel more pity on you,

he rested his forehead against the door and his hands placed beside his head.

“hyeri-ah~” woohyun calmly called. You sighed and stopped to snob to hear his voice properly.
“if you want to a wonderful marriage life. I can make it. Full of love right?”
he mumbled like a mom offering a lollipop to her daughter.
“no need. There are no love between us. So don’t even try to make it.” You said.
woohyun scoffed. “what if I do love you?” he asked. You blinked.
“I-I don’t know..” you shrugged your shoulders. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

haaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~ i can breathe now!! LOL
hiyaaaaa please do comment my story :"( i really need it hahaha =D
if you do, i will love you forever~~

oh yeah, i have a bad news for you ... *sigh*
i couldn't update sooner, because my internet has ended soon :(
poor me~~
but i will try to update as soon as i can hehehe^^

Thank you for those who subscribe my story!!! and i really love your comments!!

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE =D
I REALLY DO LOVE YOU~