Another Unexpected things!

Unexpected Marriage Life With A Fighter?!

 

Your alarm rang. You were so irritated. You caught the alarm and turn it off
“is it  morning already?” you asked to yourself with husky voice. You stretched your waist as you got up from the bed and went out.

“Annyeong-Hassaeyo, agasshi. Breakfast were done already’’ a maid bowed.
you nodded as you walked to dining room.

You found your mom and seungho  already there. You sat at your usually seat.
“lets eat!!” you beamed and clapped. You started to munch your bread with choco-nut jam.
“hyeri-ah, tomorrow is your.. wedding party.” You chocked. Seungho handed you a glass of milk.
“Mom!!! Its too soon!!!” you complained.
“Me Mrs. Nam has prepared all the things for your wedding party.”
“but—“

“no buts.” Your mom interrupted. You rolled your eyes.
“You might be obey, hyeri.” Seungho said while swallowing his bread.
“arraso..” you looked down.

----

You played with your phone. Seungho and your mom weren’t in home.
you left with the maids. Seungho should go to company. Your mom and Mrs. Nam should prepare the wedding’s utensils again.

That married thoughts caught your mind again *tomorrow! Tomorrow! My status-exactly-turn from single happy to asdfg marriage* . you were still playing with the phone but you didn’t concentrated with the game. You had been got 12 game over but you still ‘play again’ the game.
until that thoughts get away from your mind.

“AAAAAHHHH!!!! I’M NOT READY YET!!!!!!!!” You screamed and throw your phone aside.

-----

@Beauty Salon.
*JERK! JERK! JERK! JERK! JERK! JERK!*

Wedding day finally has come. You were confuse, sad and nervous at the same time.
but you have to cover that up. Because you won’t disappoint anyone around you.

your mother in law already there. You greeted her and she greet back. The worker start to making-up you. Your face makes up naturally. Because you hate to over-make-up.
the worker gave you a room to change your clothes. You came back out.
everyone looked at you “You look so beautiful..” your mother in law complimented . you smile.
FAKED SMILE!!!!

You were walking struggle on to the car to drive you to the church. Your heart beating so fast.
you held your chest *silly!!!*

You finally arrived at the church. Your mother-in-law leaded you to the room. Your mother and seungho oppa already there waited on you. You ran towards them.
“My baby is all grown up..” she hugged you tight. Seungho pinched your cheek.
“you look so beautiful.” You giggled. Then, a tears fell down to you cheek.
“hey hey.. why are you crying?” seungho asked. Your mom broke the hug to face you.
“Its because.. I’m getting married now.” You said while snobbing.
your mom lifted your chin. “don’t cry.. it’s okay dear.” *okay for you, not for me!*
seungho wiped your tears with his thumb gently so your make up won’t erase.

“It’s time hyeri. Come on” seungho grabbed your wrist. *NOOOOOOO!!!!* You and seungho walked outside. You both started walking down to the aisle. Woohyun turned around and looked at you. He smiled. *Really! He’s soooooo handsome!* *Really! She’s soooooo Beautiful*

You stood up next to woohyun. And the priest started talking. Your heart was beating so fast.
“Do you Yang HyeRi take nam woohyun as your husband?” you blinked two times. Then you replied. “I-I do” you exhaled. “and do you nam woohyun take Yang Hyeri as your lovely wife?” .
“I do.” Woohyun confidently answered. *life is so cruel!*

“Now I announce you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.” Your eyes widened in surprise. *No no no no no!* he leaned closer. Woohyun closed his eyes, When he was about to kiss you, you moved a little away. So, he just kissed the edge of your lips. He gasped. *what the heck?!?!?!?!?!?* you both turned back. Everyone in the church started cheering and clapping.

You ran towards your mom and seungho oppa. You hugged her.
“The day I’ve waited finally come. My only daughter..” she rubbed your back.
“you can leave us now. Go.” Your mom broke the hug. You gave her a look.
“where?!” you asked confusedly.
“to your new house with that jerk.” Seungho chuckled. You popped your eyes.
“WHAT?!! But mom.. I can’t leave you and oppa.” . seungho wrapped his hand around your waist.
“It’s okay..” woohyun suddenly appeared. “annyeong-haseyo” he bowed at your mom.
“hey you jerk. You may bow at me too” seungho pulled woohyun’s coast. Woohyun looked at him.  “Ah! Since when you are here? Hehe sorry.” Woohyun gave a small-bow. Seungho glare at him.  You giggled.

 

“Okay mother-in-law, we’re leaving now.” Woohyun placed his hand around your shoulders.
you removed his hand. *what the hell?!* you sighed.
“please take care of her” your mother smiled at woohyun. Woohyun nodded.
“bye mom.. bye oppa. I’ll visit you later.” You gave them a hug.

Then, you both headed back to car. *why is she so slow?!* woohyun gripped your wrist. “AW!” you shouted. he gripped you even tighter. You tried to pull your arm but his gripped is too tight. Woohyun opened the car door and pushed you in. you glared at him.
he went in to the car and started drive away from the church .

The two of you finally arrived. You blinked as you walked outside from the car.
It was a minimalist-house. You’re so satisfied. There was 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom 1 kitchen 1 dining room and 1 living room. It’s not too big and not that small. It is a normal-sized house.
and it was like your future house. Woohyun stared at you.
You saw around the house. Your stuffs were packed at the side of house.

“wow.. it’s good actually! Really fine.” You beamed. Woohyun smirked at you.
“remember.. we will not share a room” he said. You rolled your eyes.
“Hey!!! Who wants too?” you scoffed . “and.. I will never ever share a room with you, jerk!” you added. He glare at you. He walked closer to you. Your back was touching the wall. He placed his hand beside your head. He cupped your face with his other hand. Your heart beating so fast.

----------------------------------------------

please comment after reading^^