Chapter 17

Unexpected Marriage Life With A Fighter?!

 

The thought about run off came up through your mind. You got up from the ground and get your luggage. You pulled your clothes from your wardrobe and placed those clothes to your luggage. You sighed and pulled your luggage. You walked outside and your heavy-eyes couldn’t hide anymore. Woohyun blinked at you and prevented you by his grip on your wrist. You quickly removed his hand and walked to front door even faster.

Along the journey. You kept thinking where you can drop by for a while.
you couldn’t go to omma’s house because you will make them worry about you.
you had an apartment to stay in, but you left the key at your omma’s house.
you kicked the dirt as you thinking where you can stay in. you exhaled the breathe.
An invisible fog came out from your mouth, you wrapped your jacket tighter.

You noticed a girl ran passing you. You instantly stared at the girl. You thought that girl looks familiar. *she looks alike … eunjung?* you snapped your finger.
*I can stay in her house!*
you dropped the cab and told the driver to go to YongIn. Along the road, you kept in talk with eunjung to ask where’s her address.

You have finally arrived at her quiet-big-house. you paid the taxi and came in to her house. her house was so minimalist with a living-terrace and the garden full of flowers and the grass was so green and maintained. You rang the doorbell.
eunjung immediately opened the door.

“omo! Hyeri.. your eyes?” eunjung shrieked while cupping your face.
you just gave her a best-fake-smile you have.
“eunjung-ah—ouch!” a guy with small eyes approached. Shirtless!
“Sunggyu Oppa!!!!” your face turned into happy.
“hyeri?” sunggyu rubbed his eyes to look at you properly. *hyeri!!!*
sunggyu gave you a bear-hug. Eunjung chuckled at you two.

you and sunggyu have known each other since you two were still at school.
sunggyu was your senior and you were so close at him. he buys ice cream for you every you crying of something. You liked him as a brother because he was so kind although he is a Kingka at your school he treats you different from the other.
one day, he got drop out from school because he fights and always makes trouble at the class. Since then, you were losing contact with him.

“I miss my oppa so much. you are so hot!!”you playfully elbowed him.
he laughed sheepishly.
“hyeri.. where’s woohyun? I haven’t seen him around you?” eunjung asked.
your happy face turned into sadly face again. You exhaled the breathe.
eunjung tapped her hand on your shoulders, she has known there’s something wrong about you and woohyun that drew on your face.

“arraso.. don’t be so down. Come here.” Eunjung rubbed your back and led you to a room, where you can sleep in.
“you can sleep here.” Eunjung warmly smiled. You smiled back.
“thanks. You are the best! Sorry for—”

“No! I’m so glad that you were here.” Eunjung interrupted you. You smiled at her. Again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

auuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm *hawling* LOL!

thank you for your comment!!!!!!!!!! and thank you for subscibing my dumped-story -______-
i full fill my promise right right ? 4 updates at the same time?! so give me infinite!
hehehehehehe keep supporting my stories!!!! i do need you, without you I'm nothing :(
hehehehehehehe thanks you yeah, i love you!!

comment pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! <3