Chapter 3

Unexpected Marriage Life With A Fighter?!

 

“is he subscriber here?” woohyun asked. Ahjussi nodded and smile. “why?!” woohyun asked again. He sighed. “she buys a same flowers once by a week” he replied while fixed some flowers in the big vase.
“for who?” . Ahjussi sighed again.

“for her dad. He has been dead a year ago by car accident. And it was happening in front of my store. She was there in that time. She saw everything. She cried out loud. I walked over her. I gave her a white-roses to calm her down. She handed it and gave the flowers on her father chest. That’s why she always buy a flowers here.”

woohyun just nodded. “Ah~ arraso . thank you ahjussi. sorry for wasted your time.” Ahjussi smiled. Woohyun bowed to him as and leave.

Woohyun got in to the car and sat down. “I had been waiting for 10 hours” you joked.
“oh. Do I care?” woohyun glared at you.  You pouted. That words was pissed you off.
woohyun drove on. you were commando him, where’s the grave yard’s location.

you both arrived at the grave yard. You got up and started searching dad’s grave. Woohyun walked behind you. You were too excited. You tripped your knee and almost fell down. Good things, woohyun was behind you, he was grabbed your hand before you fell down. “ssh.. don’t be so excited, ghosts are didn’t like your act. Its your punishment .” woohyun whispered to scare you. you bitted your bottom lips. He was laughed at your scare-expression. you pulled his arm off. “its not funny” you hit his chest.

“yep. dad’s grave..”  you pointed at a big grave next to you. It has been 1 years since the accident happened . you were extremely sad. But you were try to moving on.

you bowed, woohyun followed what you did. You kneeled down, woohyun do as you did.
“Hi dad..” you waved to the grave. “long time no see..” you continued. Your eyes were sparkling.
“I-I  I miss you” your tears fell down. “and..  I’ll getting married soon with this jerk. Haha” you laughed the snobbing. Woohyun looked at you.

“no! I’m not a jerk father-in-law-soon-to-be mmh.. Hey! Is it like a fool talk to the grave?!”
you glanced at him. “yeah yeah.. once again, I’m not a jerk father-in-law-soon-to-be, I’d be the greatest husband!” woohyun justified. You  raised your eyebrow. *whatever……*

You lifted your hands and pray and shut your eyes. Woohyun did the same way. You got up.
“bye dad.. I’ll visit you later.” You wiped your tears as you turned back.

Woohyun took you to your home. At  the whole ride you were still muted.
woohyun peeked at you sometimes. You finally arrived, you thank him and then he leave away.

------

You threw your body against the bed. You checked your phone and there was one unread message. It was from woohyun. You frowned.  You opened the message.




FROM      : W
TO            : You
SUBJECT  : Hello my wife-soon-ing-to-be. What are you doing now? Still crying?

Then you replied..

FROM       : You
TO             : W
SUBJECT   : since when you were care about me?

Suddenly your phone rang. You hung on. You hadn’t say anything yet. But woohyun slightly said 
“since you were my wife-soon-to-be haha bye~” you were about to say something but he was quickly hung up the phone. You rubbed your back head. *what he’s actually want?!*

“Hyeri-Agasshi.. someone is waiting on you.” A maid said at the outside.
*heh? Someone? Who? I didn’t invite anyone.*

You rushed to the living room. “who’s exactly—“. You stopped.
you were surprised and happy at the same time. It was seungho oppa. You ran over him.
“it has been a long time oppa~ I missed you a lot!” you beamed.
“me too. Where’s mom?” he caressed your cheek. You shrugged your shoulders.

“oppa.. how was paris?! Did you see eiffle  tower?” you questioned.
“of course.” He smiled
“urgh.. I want to see” you pouted.

You took seungho to his room and carried his luggage. Seungho refused you to carried his own-luggage but you were forced him.

“you such an angel..” seungho touched the tip of your nose. You chuckled.
“hehe sleep tight oppa” you waved to him before seungho close the door.

You went back to your room. your Polaroid-photos caught your eyes. You were interested to see. You pulled one of them. It was your photo with your beloved friend. Almost all of your best friend
has study abroad. Just you and eunjung who decided to stay in korea.

You felt lucky, eunjung was left with you. Cause she was your real best friend. You both had been a friend for 5 years. You felt comfort around her. And she felt the same way.
you haven’t tell eunjung about the married yet. But you decided to tell her as soon as possible.

--

You didn’t had anything to do.  You wanted to go to park with seungho but oppa seemed too tired. You decided to call eunjung but there’s no answer.

Suddenly, you heard seungho oppa’s door opened from outside. You quickly ran out.
“oppa~” you called him. Seungho scoffed.
“why are you so happy, huh?” seungho asked. You frowned.
“who says?! I’m in the stuck of boredom.. lets go out oppa.”
“sorry~ I have  to go to company now.” You crossed your arms
“work?” you asked sarcastically. He nodded. You putted your sad-looked.
“sorry hyeri~ next time okay? I swear~” you pouted. Seungho snuffle your hair.
“you such a baby..” seungho teased.

“aissh! I’m not a baby. I’ll getting married soon” you stuck your tongue out.
“married? Stop dreaming!”

Seungho doesn’t know you’ll getting married soon. Cause your mom haven’t tell him yet.
“stop teasing! I’m serious oppa. Am I looked that I lie to you?”
“haha.. okay okay. With whom?”

“AH! That… w-with n-nam woohyun” you closed your eyes waiting his respond.

“WHAT?!”  seungho ‘s eyes widened. *yeah.. this is bad!
“WHAT?! Nam Woohyun?!! From nam’s ?! That jerk?!” seungho held his head.
“And.. you’re happy ?! Huh?”
“N-no!! who says?? I-I wasn’t happy. I couldn’t help it’s dad’s last wish for me.” You explained and shook his arm.

“aiish.. why with that jerk?” seungho turned back to his room and slapped the door. You were still in relief, dumbfounded.