Chapter 21

Unexpected Marriage Life With A Fighter?!

 

“Ah. Spent some times with woohyun, huh?” eunjung guessed. You elbowed her abruptly. “Aniyo.. hyunju join with us also.” “hyunju? Who is he?”
“Long story. I will tell you later.” You rubbed your back of your head as you headed to 2nd room to get your clothes to change into pajama.

As you get done your self, you walked into dinner room to having a dinner. *she is a good cooker!* you stared back and forth at the table. Kimchi & bulgogi placed nicely on the table. You took a seat and eunjung turned back to called woohyun and sunggyu also. Eunjung and sunggyu took a seat as well.
“you can sit there.” Sunggyu pointed a chair beside you. you rolled your eyes.
the four of you started to eat well and calm and the atmosphere goes awkward.

Sunggyu took a spoon of rice & bulgogi and feed to eunjung. Eunjung clapped as he take in the spoon into . You and woohyun were gawking at their ‘lovey-dovey’ . you stabbed your food abruptly knowing that you couldn’t do that with any one, in the other side woohyun was looked dumbfound at them while mixing his food randomly. *gotcha!* eunjung and sunggyu looked each other with a smirk.

“Yah! Woohyun, why you don’t do the same thing? Feed her.” Sunggyu said with mouthful. “yeah feed her~” eunjung lifted her hands up. Your narrowed your eyes to them sharply. Woohyun sighed as he took a spoon of rice & bulgogi. Your act went stuttered when the spoon goes into your mouth.
“Say A~” woohyun gestured out. You sighed and took in.
“Ah. What a cute..” eunjung squealed. You chewed your food softly and lowered your face that  goes red as tomatoes. Woohyun smiled and eat the rest of his food.

--
you walked towards living room while bringing a blanket that you got from 2nd room.
Eunjung and woohyun stared at your act blankly. eunjung  pulled woohyun by his wrist. “Yah! You are her husband.  You wouldn’t make your problems clear?” eunjung startled. “I want but—” “but?” woohyun sighed and continue,
“she seems so mad at me. That’s all.”
“she’s cold-hearted if mad. But actually she’s a warm-hearted. Melt her heart. Then!”
 “I-I…. okay.” Woohyun’s shoulders deflated. Eunjung smiled satisfied
“good luck then.. I want to sleep” eunjung went to her room while woohyun dumbfounding. *what should I do?!*
woohyun leaned his forehead on his palm. He has promised to himself that he’d be nice at you..

He peeked at you through the wall. He saw that you weren’t sleep yet. You were  reading a thick book while your back rested on sofa. Woohyun took a step towards you. “hello.” Woohyun started to spoke up. You looked at him and sighed. You closed your book and place it on the table. You pulled the blanket into your waist and backing him pretend that you are going  to sleep.
“Hyeri..” woohyun kneeled down and shook your hand. You pulled the blanket into your head to covered your whole body so, woohyun can’t touch anything.

“I can’t sleep” he looked down.
*so?*
“I can’t sleep if you are still mad at me.”
*So?*
“please don’t mad at me. Why you being like this?”
*so?*
“I will be honest…”  woohyun sighed before continue.
“I need you beside me now. That was only what would make me sleep. I want to sleep with you in the same room because you are my wife and I’ve never allowed you to sleep on the sofa.”
*……..*
your eyes started to tearing up. couldn’t believe, woohyun says those words that makes you fly away.
“please forgive me.”
*I DO!* you couldn’t help your cry anymore and started to sob. Woohyun lifted his head. “hyeri.. you okay?” *No! I’M NOT OKAY!*
“ah yeah! I didn’t do ‘it’ with her. Please believe me I never wanted that happen”
but you were still ignoring him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

watch out for the next chapter an unexpected things would appear on the next chapter!!!!!! 

i updated 3 chapters at the same time because it just a present for you that has waited for me.

sorry, i can't Update sooner. i hope you all understand :'>

comment and subscribe please, I <3 you ^^