Chapter 7

Unexpected Marriage Life With A Fighter?!

 

Meanwhile, woohyun was head back to home. He opened the door and found you hit another guy. He clenched his hand into fist.
he cleared his throat. You notice him and stop hitting minhwan. You both sat up. You bit your bottom lip. Minhwan looked at him. “oh cheat on me?” woohyun crossed his arms. You raised you eyebrow.  *what he just say? Cheat?*

“sorry is not like what you think” minhwan depended you.
“who are— Ah! I know I know.. you’re my dad’s assistant right? Can you please go now?” woohyun said arrogantly.

“bye hyeri.” Minhwan whispered to you as he walked straight to door.
woohyun faced you. you tried to not look at him. “I though .. you’re sick. I can’t believe what I’ve seen.” He gave you a mad-look.
“yes I am—me and minhwan just a friend—“
“who asks?” he interrupted . you rolled your eyes.
“such a good actress” he walked across you and bumped your shoulder.
*what’s wrong with that jerk?!*

“I was bored. I thought you’d come home late. That’s why I invited him here.” You explained.
woohyun stopped. “wrong”, he scoffed. You frowned. “I should attended the meeting at company. It wouldn’t be so long.” He added and walk in his room. Your jaws dropped open.
*meeting?!!! What was he talking about?*

---

It was a beautiful night, the sky are dark with beautiful sparkling stars and moon.
since you hadn’t nothing to do. You decided to sat in the bench at you back garden.
you lifted your head up. You looked at the sky. You feel the wind blew your hair to the right direction. You closed your eyes. You rubbed your arms. *it’s getting too cold. But I loved. Because autumn is my favorite season* the thought about the past crossed into your mind.
you hit your own-head.

“what are you doing here?” you heard woohyun’s voice all of sudden. You stopped hitting your head and the thought has gone from your mind.
“why? It was a beautiful night, isn’t it?” you asked back with calm voice. You didn’t looked at him. Your looked straight to the garden. But, a big question mark popped through your mind.

He sat at the bench as you did before. “go get jacket  then. It’s getting to cold than usually. And you aren’t feel better yet. What if you faint again? I don’t want to carry you again!” he crossed his arms. You laughed sheepishly.
“I feel much better. Thank you for the porridge, and the medicines. And sorry for the past.” You interlaced your finger. He pinched your arm.
“AW!!! What is that for?” you whined in pain while rubbing your arm.
“because you’re so annoying!” he confessed while smiling satisfied.  You scoffed, ignoring him.

You sneezed all of sudden. Woohyun faced you. “you’ll getting flu soon. Go inside.’’ Woohyun calmly told. You shook your head. He hit your head.
“YA!!” you shouted at him. “don’t pretend anymore! I know you won’t go inside just because you want to spending a whole night with me right?” he smirked at you. you glare at him.

 

“YAH! Don’t creating a story!! As I said before, this sky is too beautiful to miss.”. you dusted your lap. “such a simpleton..” he whispered.

“WHAT? Say it again if you dare!” you hit the air.
“I said SUCH A SIMPLETON. That’s you” he repeated while chuckling. You eyed him.
he stuck his tongue out. “tch. You’re so immature.” You hissed.

You two went quiet. Gazing at the views of the sky above you two.
“did you know?” woohyun asked without shifted his gaze. You shook your head unconsciously.
“I will working from now on. It’s my dad’s sake.”
you snickered. “don’t joking around..” he just smile and looked down onto the floor while stomping his legs under the bench. “I’m serious. Is it weird?”

You gave him are-you-serious-look . “working or fighting? Hehe” you joked. But he mistook it.
he glared at you. “did you know?!” he beamed. “what again?”
  

“I love the thought of fight..” you faced him and started listening clearly.
“why?” you asked. His eyes looked straight at the garden.

“My grandfather also a fighter when he was alive. When I was young, my parent busy with their business necessary. I’m abandoned with my grandpa. He taught me how to fighting, how to protect ourselves and how to depend the ‘right and the weak’ and how to against the enemies. I got black belt taekwondo when I was 13. It’s too rare and too hard to get a black belt for boy like me in that time. Then, grandpa really proud of me, he said ‘you are the strongest more than your grandpa. Don’t waste your ability, arasso?’  I was so happy. I loved my grandpa more than my parent. Because, he was the one who understand me so much.
but, 2 months later my grandpa dead. I was mad, sad, and upset. My parent decided to live with me again. But I didn’t like my parent at all. They always make the things even worst. And when I was 15.. I was join a boxing club. I got injured so many times. But I couldn’t give up easily. My parent has given a several warning. Yeah I might be obey. I told them that ‘fight’ is my identity. For me, fighting is like defend or something.” He then sighed. You couldn’t stop staring at him. You listened to him word by word carefully. You followed at his gaze. He looked at the swimming pool near you both. His eyes seemed that he was deep in thoughts. You puffed your cheeks. “yah! Don’t be so down..” he shrugged his shoulders.
“That was one of two my worse part of my life. And the second is, marrying you!” you gawked your jaws open. “don’t  think that was my beautiful part of my life! Urgh..” you playfully hit his hands. He dodged your wrists and pulled you closer to his face. Your face was inches away from his. You blinked. Your wrists were blocking by his grip. “but.. I was lucky I’m marrying a y hottie girl.” He whispered.
“you are so disgusting!!!” you scolded and tossed his grip. “I’m just kidding.. I’m not interesting with all over you!” woohyun said. You rolled your eyes.

You hugged your knees. You stared at swimming pool. “to be honest. You are so immature and annoying and a fighter. I couldn’t believe the last one!”. Woohyun hissed.
“but your parent did right. You could kill yourself if you fighting again and again. So, don’t fighting again. Although its for defends or something.. ” He looked at you.
“did you just want to arrange my life huh?” you shook your head.
“I didn’t!! people around you won’t you die by fighting!”
“whom? My parent? They didn’t love me as a their son. But as a heir of company.”
“you don’t just have them.” You bit your bottom lip.
“WHOM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!” he started to nag while kneading the air.
“me???” you short-answered. He then gave you an evil smirk.
“aww~ do you love me already?”
“I DON’T!!!!! As I said, people around you won’t you die.” You explained and kicked his leg.
“AW!” he whined in pain. He gave you a death glare. You avoided your gaze at him.

“Am I did wrong?!” you asked. He shook his head and still glaring at you. you still avoiding eye contact  with him. “then, stop glaring at me!” you yelled irritate.
“no, I’m glaring at your cute act!” he laughed sheepishly.
“laugh as you want!!!” you rolled your eyes.