Chapter 19

Unexpected Marriage Life With A Fighter?!

 

07.00
It was a gloomy morning, waking up with heavy-hearted. You’ve decided to not-to speak with woohyun a whole day. You are still mad and sad at the same time.
woohyun in the other side felt the same way as you, he is extremely sad on you and mad to himself for what he has done yesterday, however he realize that you are his wife and he decided to makes those things clear as soon as possible

“Hyeri, wake up already?” eunjung asked while smilling at you and you nodded.
“how’s sunggyu oppa?” you rubbed your back of your head.
“he is okay now.” You nodded as eunjung started to picking up a kitchen stuffs to draws. You helped her picking up a stuffs while chatting about your husband.
you told her everything about everything and you told what woohyun has said to you; for making a wonderful marriage. Eunjung smiled in understand.

“Hyeri, I think woohyun was right. And besides he’s not a guy like that, I think.” Eunjung uttered. You shrugged your shoulders.
“I don’t know. I guess sunggyu oppa is better at all.” You weakly smiled while eunjung laughing.

You heard the door opened. Reflect, you turned your head with brightly face.
*woohyun?!* your brightly smiled faded away turns into grumpy.
“Ah! Woohyun-ah wake up already?” eunjung asked. Woohyun nodded while rubbing the back of his neck.
“can you lift this up to that shelf? I have something to do with bathroom.” Eunjung pointed out and headed to bathroom. Woohyun walked towards table beside you and lifted the box to the shelf without noticing you. deep inside you were even more mad at his cocky action.

Eunjung was actually peeking at you both through the wall. She wondered about what woohyun will do to you. Eunjung pouted and pumped the air knowing that woohyun doesn’t notice you that standing nearby him. *he’s cocky!*
“hyeri—” woohyun called calmly. Eunjung’s pout faded turns into smile.
“hyeri~” woohyun grabbed you by your wrist. You abruptly pulled your hand from his and walked further away from him. *Aish! Hyeri you are so cocky!*
eunjung pouted again after she has seen your disappointedly reaction.

“what are you doing ?!” someone whispered from behind making eunjung jerks back. It was sunggyu, her lovely husband . eunjung hit his chest.
“sorry for scares you. what are you staring at?” sunggyu followed her gaze that stopped at woohyun. Sunggyu frowned.

“you were staring at him?! Why you wouldn’t staring at me then!?” sunggyu sarcastically asked. Eunjung tried to shus-ing sunggyu.
“ssh! I stared at woohyun and hyeri. They were having a trouble. So yeah I want to help them.”
“help them by staring at them?! You called it as a Help?!” sunggyu crossed his arms.
“NO! just take a look at their movement.”
“Arraso arraso~”

---
08.00

 

You were watching a TV show while munching a Popcorn. Sunggyu his body onto the sofa beside you all of sudden.  You didn’t look at him, uninterested.
“Hey.” He called
“hmm?” you replied still look at the TV.
“where’s woohyun?”
“I ever care ‘bout him that’s it I’d never know where he was.” You said a little harsh.
sunggyu’s jaws dropped open disbelief, he never thought that you’d be so that harsh.
“Yah! It is not my hyeri. Hyeri isn’t like that harsh! My hyeri was a girl that cares to every one she knows.” You rolled your eyes and was taken aback. You sighed.
“Woohyun is in 2nd room.” *I know you were actually care* sunggyu smiled satisfied.
“Arraso and I don’t care now. I want to ask a personal question.” Sunggyu pointed out. You raised your eyebrow in confuse *what  actually he wants?!*
“Kind of what?”
“your relationship with woo?”
your head was about to explode. You clicked turn off button on the remote TV and leave sunggyu in that state. *she is really mad!*

You were sitting on the floral-patterned bench at the terrace. you could feel your hair were dancing follows the direction of the wind. Hour by hour you spent your time just to thinking about will happen soon. It was so unexpected, woohyun still with you when you were need more time without him. And the other unexpected thing is, woohyun and sunggyu knew each other makes the things even harder.
Woohyun were staring at you through the window from his room. He sighed as he knew, you are thinking about what will happen soon.