our first!

Unexpected Marriage Life With A Fighter?!

 

“hyeri-ah~” he shook your body gently.
“hmm.” You groaned and got rid of his hand.
“you don’t have to sleep here.” you hissed causing woohyun too captious.
“whatever. I sleep here!”
“you want to miss our first night?” woohyun grinned while trying to manage his laughter that going to explode.
How dare you said those words while I still mad at you!

You patted your chest to arrest your patience.
“….ert!” you muttered without knowing, woohyun heard that. Woohyun looked his head up.
“Yah! What you’ve said?!”
“I Said you ERT!” you repeated as you threw your blanket off and hit him with pillow twice time.

“This. Is. For. You!” you hit him again.  Woohyun covered his face with his own hands.
“Yah! You better stop! Or—” he wasn’t done his words. He released your hands and pulled his lips against yours (A/N: your first kiss~)

Woohyun closed his eyes while you are widening your eyes in surprise. You dropped the pillow that unhandled on your hand again. He tried so hard to entrance his tongue into your lips. You couldn’t avoiding his kiss, he was a good kisser, he probably win at all. As you closed your eyes, you slowly replied his kiss. Your heart thumped so fast and think that it’d getting explode soon. Woohyun could smell your sweet scent, vanilla. And you felt the same, his scent was so great. He worried that he’ll becomes addicted to your scent. As the kiss grew deeper, you pulled him away.
you took a deep breathe.

“Good. You want more?” he asked while smirking at you.
“Hell no! that was so embarrassing!” you covered your face which you cheeks turns red. 
Woohyun chuckled at your silly act.

“still mad at me?” he asked while removing your hands away from your face.
you nodded.
“Oh why?!?!?! I tried my best to kiss you!!” he asked like a little kid.
“Yah! You stole my first…kiss!” you pointed out and your cheeks turned red again.
“I’m your husband. Who else that you think will stole your first kiss?!”

You blinked at him. You were still at the previous think that he was kissed you.
woohyun stared at you because the moment was awkward.
“you are so easy to gave in.. haha” woohyun ruffled your hair.
“please don’t be mad at me~~” he lifted his hands and begged with his aegyo.
you were still blinking, don’t know how to react.
“okay I take that as a yes..” woohyun touched the tip of your nose.
“you want to sleep with ME or not?!” he asked before he walk away from you.
you snapped out, and shook your head immediately.  “okay then, good night..”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIYAAAAH~~~~ FINALLY CHAPTER 2 IS UP!!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THEIR KISS SCENE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! *puppy eyes*
Hahahaha.... I love your comments guys!!!!! keep supporting me!!!! <3

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!!!!!!!!!! I WARN YOU LOL.
AND SUBSCRIBE MY STORY~ I NEED MORE AND MORE <3