Chapter 14

Unexpected Marriage Life With A Fighter?!

 

The cold wind blew into your wound making it more pain. You tightened your embrace around his neck and rested your chin into his shoulder. You could smell his cool  scent. That scary faced of that strange man popped through your mind.
you couldn’t believe that you will be so scare.
“I-I’m scare..” you buried your face in his shoulder  deeply. Woohyun smiled at your scariness. “I know. Sorry for bring you to that place. And sorry for yelling at you.”
“hmm..”
“are you enjoying my scent that bad?” he teased.
no answer.

 

 

 

“hyeri..” he called.
no answer from you. again. He called you again.
“mm?”
“I thought you are sleeping.”
“I am.” You replied with husky  voice. You were too lazy to answer something useless.
“why you looked so mad?” he spoke up while shaking your body into comfortable position.
“which part?”
“after watching movie with Yuri?”
“oh that. Something is up.”
“is she says something you don’t like?”
“yeah.”
“like what?”
“I won’t tell you about this now.”
woohyun rolled his eyes.

The situation was silence but not awkward. Peoples you both passed always looking at you with frowned because you wore a thigh white gown and woohyun wore a tuxedo just like a couple bride that run away from their wedding party. Some girls were chuckling when they look at you.
“look at them. Hihihi.. very odd.” You buried your face more deepen in embarrassment . woohyun just smiled.
“aww.. look at them. Aren’t they a cute couple? They will be a cute couple bride ever!” a middle aged woman squealed at her friend. Woohyun bowed at her.
“gomawo halmoni~”  woohyun gave her a smile.
“OMO! I’m about to melting soon.” Halmoni squeezed her friend’s shoulder.

Soon as you both arrive, woohyun twisted the doorknob with his right hand while the other hand held your thigh. Woohyun walked in and sat you up into the couch. You slowly open your eyes notice woohyun was stretching his back.
“am I heavy?” you asked hesitantly.  Woohyun tilted his head to you.
“yeah. You are so FAT.” He pointed out making you pout.
“I am!” you admitted.
“no no. I’m just kidding” he smiled at you making your heart fluttered.
“let me treat your leg. Just wait.” He pointed out as you nodded.

Woohyun headed to kitchen to get an aid kit. As he got the aid kit he walked to living room again. He reached out the cotton from the box as he knelt down while you were sitting on the couch.
“hold on..” you bit your bottom lip to fight the pain. He was carefully wiping  the blood on your leg.
“a-aww..” you whined in pain and pulled your leg a little to the side.
“s-sorry?” “it’s okay..”
as he has done treating you, you were feeling much better.

“now, let me treat you.” you pointed out. He shook his head “no need.”
you pouted at him. “don’t be so stubborn!”
he sighed as he sat up on the ground where he knelt before.

You cupped his face with your left hand. Woohyun’s heart started thumping like maniac, he looked at you in surprise. You immediately pulled your hand away from his face. “sorry. I didn’t mean—” you covered your face in embarrassment.

Woohyun exhaled his breathe as he tugged your hand from your face and placing your hand on his cheek. He was his own face through your hand you could feel his soft skin. Your face were red at his sudden action.
“I’m your husband, you could do anything you want as long as you’re my wife.”
*Am I blushing?* you shook your head to throw that thought away.

you started to treating his face. You could find a scars on his face.
“you fight too much!” you pointed at his pock marked.
“I’m still handsome!!”
you scoffed and continue what you were doing before. You carefully caressed his face with cotton. As you wanted to wipe a blood on his lips, your phone suddenly rang making you jumped in surprise.
you reached your phone from your pocket and hung the phone on.
“hello?”
“Hyeri-ah—”
“Minhwan oppa!!” you squealed. Woohyun rolled his eyes.
“I’m okay. Thank you for being care at me” you said as you hung up the phone.

“tsk. He just ask something worthless!” he pointed out with arm crossed.
“why?? He is so kind.”  You crossed your arms too.
he got up and threw the bandage to the side. He turned around and walked to his room. “whatever!” you rolled your eyes.