Chapter 1

Unexpected Marriage Life With A Fighter?!

 

          

23:19

                Woohyun came home stumbled while rubbing his forehead. The maids hurriedly came over him. They were stared at woohyun’s knee and his forehead, bleeding out.
“woohyun-master, do you need a help?” a 40s maid asked anxious.
“no.” woohyun answered, still  rubbing his forehead.
“b-but master--”
“I SAID NO!!!!”  woohyun screamed out.

Mrs. Nam heard a scream, she immediately got up from the couch and went to the living room.
Mrs. Nam shocked when she saw her son was bleeding out.
“are you fought again? Please stop it, woohyun! Did you wanna kill yourself? You were not a fighter! ” Mrs. Nam said disappointedly . Mrs. Nam caresses woohyun’s cheek.  woohyun removed his mother’s hand.

              “aish.. mom!!”

Mrs. Nam landed her head in her palm. “shh.. should I do the promise now?” Mrs. Nam asked to herself. woohyun heard what her mom said. He glared at her.
“do…. What?” woohyun asked confusedly. Mrs. Nam smiled.
“nothing, son. Go to sleep now! Cause tomorrow will be the ‘big’ day”
woohyun rolled his eyes.  Woohyun went to his room.
*that old woman, crazy or what?*  

-----------

hyeri-ah…..”  your mom called and went to your room.
“urgh.. what ?” you groaned half-awaked.
“go take a bath now.  And wear your best dress. 20 minutes, okay?” your mom said.
“mom….. its Sunday! Let me sleeping now!!” you complained. You covered your face with love-shaped pillow.
“don’t be so stubborn, dear. I’ve something important
your eyes widened .
“is that a good ?” you asked curious.
“of course! Go get yourself up now!” your mom beamed as she left.

after take a bath, you wore your colored-peach-semi-dress.
then, you rushed to the living room. “soooo….. omma what—“  your happy-faced turned into flat.  You were confused. There’s 3 unfamiliar looked sat in your living room.

“hyeri.. greet them first.” Your mom beamed. *something bad will happen! I guess* . You bowed at them and sat next to your mom.
“they’re Nam family. From nam’s company.” your mom told.

     “nice to meet you hyeri-ah.” Mrs. Nam smiled. You smiled back.

“AH! It’s my son, Nam Woohyun.”  Mrs. Nam pointed out. You shifted your gaze.
“greet them, woohyun!” Mr. Nam elbowed him. His face looked at the other side with his chin leaned in his palm
“urgh.. should I? they were know my name already!” he replied as He rolled his eyes. You blinked three times. *wow.. what a rude boy*
“woohyun-ah!! Don’t be so rude!” Mr. Nam whispered and hit his head. Your mom laughed. “its okay.. he was right! We knew his name already.”

“so, What’s the ‘something’ ?” you asked with confuse-looked. Mr. Nam cleared his throat.

“yeah hyeri.. you and woohyun will getting married soon.’’ Mrs. Nam explained confidently. You both shocked. You gave Mr. Nam are-you-serious-looked.
“m-me? Married? With him? S-soon? w-what  the hell?!” you stuttered .  Mr. Nam nodded.
“I’m just  18!! You were kidding me right?” you added. Mr. Nam shook his head. 

“I won’t!” you  shouted. All eyes looked at you.

“Yeah..  I don’t even know him!” you pointed at woohyun. “and..  it’s too soon? I’m not agree!” you refused.

“me too! I’m not marrying a girl like that!” woohyun pointed at you. “she’s even not my type. Geez. Kill me now!” woohyun rolled his eyes.
*yeah.. as I guessed something bad will happen!* but, your mom seemed so happy.
“but, you both can’t refuse! Cause it’s promise between Yang’s and our family. So, accept the reality.” Mrs. Nam crossed her hand

             “mom.. help me! I don’t wan to. If you help me I’ll do everything you want.” You said seductively . your mom shook her head .

             “I just want you to do it. It’s your dad’s last wish. You don’t want to disappoint him right?” your mom said gently. Your heart softened.
“but—“ you were about  to say something but cut off by your mom.
“no buts, dear.”  Your mom smiled. You pouted and looked at woohyun’s cold face.
*but…..why him?!?!?!?!?! *

You threw your body into the bed. You sighed. *knocked knocked*
you tilted your head to the door. “come in..” you said lazily.
it was your mom. Your mom came in and sat in the edge of your bed .
“mom.. is it true?” you asked.
you didn’t looked at her. Your mom caressed your hair. “certainly. Sorry dear. I know it’s hard. But dad want the best for you. And it’d help dad’s company.  Seungho oppa couldn’t do it alone.
“I can help him..” you pouted.  Your mom sheepishly.
“you can, by marrying him. ” .

              “yeah yeah whatever! You can leave now. I need more sleep since you bothered my sleep-time.” your mom then left you alone.
You took a deep breath. you can felt teardrops slowly fell down to your cheeks.

             “its too hard mom I’m just 18 fresh graduated. “ you said while snobbing. You played an over-volume rock music. So your mom couldn’t hear what are you actually doing.

 

----------------------------------------------
sooooo... what do you think? sorry for my absurd grammar! english isn't my 1st language.