Chapter Six

You're Beautiful (Twisted Version)

Mi Nyu woke up sleepily with her eyes still half close, she felt something warm as she hugs on to it. Tae Kyung felt a hand on his chest as he opens his eyes to see Mi Nyu’s hand on him. YAH! What are you doing GO MI NAM! He shouted out and she woke up immediately in shock and look at him. He looks at her in her messy hair and he felt pissed, what do you think you are doing he asked her. What am I doing here, she asked herself then she looks at him. YAH! I asked you what do you think you are doing here with your hands on me Go Mi Nam? Hyung-nim… Oh no, I mean Oppa, I am Go Mi Nyu… She looks at him in an innocent face. Then he recalls what happen but he did not want to admit it was his fault. He cleared his throat and looks at her, I mean what are you doing trying to hug me in your sleep? Don’t forget we are just pretending to be a couple to help you cover up that does not mean you can hug me like that. Don’t ever think that I will let you sleep on my bed next time Go Mi Nyu… He got up and went into the bathroom after saying, leaving her in shock and sadness…

As he closes the bathroom door behind him, her tears fell as she looks at the bathroom door… I’m sorry, she whisper and wipe her tears... What are you thinking, do you think it was real yesterday… It was your first kiss but it was taken away by the man who don’t loves you, remember it was just a show, he’s just pretending to be your boyfriend to help you. Don’t expect anything; be happy that he is willing to help you and Mi Nam Oppa… She said to herself as she felt her heartache. In the bathroom, Tae Kyung was recalling what happen just now as he thought it was Mi Nam hugging him instead of Mi Nyu as she always pretend to be a guy in her short hair. He felt bad for shouting at her… Aish, was I too harsh just now? She seems to be in a shock of what just happen… He thought to himself as he brushes his teeth and looking at himself in the mirror… He came out and of the bathroom to see the room empty so he went down and saw Mi Nyu downstairs with Jeremy and Shin Woo having breakfast together. As he walks down, he heard Jeremy and Shin Woo asking her if she was okay, did she sleep well. Then he heard Jeremy asking her did she sleep with him on the bed. Before she could reply, he clears his throat to makes his presence known. Eh… Good morning Hyung! Jeremy greeted Tae Kyung with a smile. Good morning… Shin Woo greeted him too and gave him a smile. Jeremy, do you have any problem that she is sleeping with me on the bed? He asked him as he looks at Mi Nyu in the eyes. Eh… No, I was just curious, Jeremy replied as he tries to laugh it off and change a topic. Mi Nyu arh, I make you some fresh fruit juice, I’ll go take it for you now! He quickly got of his seat and went to the fridge then came back with a bottle of orange juice. Thank you Jeremy… Mi Nyu said happily with a smile as she looks at him… Mi Nyu, your aunt says that she is going back to the hometown village today as your father’s death anniversary is in three days time. Are you going back with her? Shin Woo asked her as she gave him a shock look… Oh my aunt! I have not told her yet; she said and stood up trying to go up to find her aunt but Shin Woo held her wrist. Tae Kyung saw it but he kept quiet feeling upset at them showing so much concern to Mi Nyu. She looks at Shin Woo who was holding onto her wrist. Your aunt knows about it already, she is very upset like you too so she says that she is going back to pay respect to your father and ask him to watch over your brother.

Mi Nyu felt upset suddenly and she sat down again as Shin Woo and Jeremy looks at her with a worried face. Go Mi Nyu, we’ll go to your father’s hometown village tomorrow, Tae Kyung said suddenly and the three of them look at him. Really? Mi Nyu asked with her eyes wide open at him. Provided we can finish our photo shooting session today without you creating any problem, he replied her with a smirk. Thank you so much Oppa… She said and smiles at him happily. Shin Woo felt sad looking at Mi Nyu smiling happily at Tae Kyung. Yeah! We can go there together… Jeremy said happily as he grabs Mi Nyu’s hands smiling like a little boy. Tae Kyung nearly choked on his water hearing what Jeremy said. He cleared his throat again and looks at them… Jeremy, let go of her hands and who says you are going? Tae Kyung said as he tries his best not to look jealous. What do you mean Hyung? Aren’t we going together? Jeremy asked with a pout… No… Who says we are going together, he replied coolly. Hyung! That’s not fair, why can’t we go together? Please can we go together? I really want to go on a trip with Mi Nyu… Jeremy gave him his puppy eyes and holds up Mi Nyu’s hand together and looks at her. Mi Nyu, can we go together? He asked her and she giggles at his cute puppy eyes look… Sure Jeremy! The more the merrier, Shin Woo hyung can go together too! She said happily looking at the two of them. Oh, I mean Shin Woo Oppa, she smiles at him as Tae Kyung pouted feeling upset that everyone is going now. He was pissed off and he went up back into the room. Mi Nyu notices that and follows him up into the room… Oppa… Erm… I just want to say thank you and sorry for what happen… I’m really grateful that you let me go to my father’s hometown village to pay respect to my father… She bow and smile at him… Aish! Provided you won’t create a mess in today’s photo shoots… He said and pout at her. I will do my best Oppa! Go Mi Nyu, remember that since we are pretending to be a couple, make sure you keep your distance off other guys, don’t let the media get a chance to catch you and destroy our plan. Neh Oppa… What time is the photo shoot today? Omo, I have got nothing to wear, what should I do? She looks at him with her blur face… Your bag and clothes are there at the corner; Tae Kyung said and pointed to the computer desk. Oh, I nearly forgotten about it, she went to take it up. Get yourself ready, Manager Ma will be coming over soon to fetch us. Neh Oppa, she said and left the room with her things. In her room, her aunt was packing up her things… Aunt, she calls out to her… Aigoo Mi Nyu arh, her aunt stands up and hugs her… It must be hard for you, aigoo aigoo… Mi Nyu arh… I’m okay Aunt, don’t worry Oppa will be fine… She sat down on the sofa with her aunt as her aunt her hair… I’m going back today to our hometown village, three days later is your father’s death anniversary… Shin Woo Oppa told me about it, Oppa said that he will bring me there tomorrow… Oppa? Which Oppa you are talking about? Is it leader? Aigoo, what happen to the both of you? Are you two together? Did he do anything to you when you slept on the same bed with him last night? Her aunt kept asking and she tries to slow her down… Aunt, Tae Kyung Oppa is a good guy, don’t worry he treats me very well… She was lying to her aunt as she promises President Ahn and Tae Kyung that no one else will know about this act. We will be driving up tomorrow with Jeremy and Shin Woo Oppa… Oh… That’s good, I can tell my friends there that there will be super stars coming to our village… Her aunt said happily. Aunt, Oppa does not like to be recognized and disturb by people… Mi Nyu tries to explain to her but her aunt seems to fail to hear what she says… I am going off now, take care of yourself okay Mi Nyu… She sends her aunt to the door as her aunt hugs her again… The three of them was behind her bidding her good bye. Leader, please take good care of my niece okay… Don’t worry, I will… He replied her and move himself away from her afraid that she will slap him on his . Aigoo, don’t worry, you are my niece’s boyfriend, I will not hit you… The three of them laugh out loud as they look at Tae Kyung but he stares at them keeping them shut.

Her aunt went off and they went up back up, Mi Nyu went to Tae Kyung’s room to take her luggage back. As she leaves his room, he only looks at her quietly as she struggles to get her luggage out of the room. A knock came at the door and Jeremy pops his head in and looks from Tae Kyung to Mi Nyu. Hyung! Why aren’t you helping her to carry her luggage? Aish! Tae Kyung pouted and walks over to them. It is okay, I can manage it myself, Mi Nyu said as she continues to struggle to carry her luggage out. Tae Kyung looks at Jeremy, what are you here for? Oh, I wanted to ask if Mi Nyu wants to go to England with me the next time I go back. I told my mother about you and she is eager to see you, Jeremy told Mi Nyu happily… You are not going to bring her anywhere Jeremy, Tae Kyung quickly replies before Mi Nyu could say anything. But Hyung, we can go together, my sister will be happy to see you… Jeremy, no! Tae Kyung stares at him trying to shut him up… Mi Nyu looks at Jeremy, your sister knows Tae Kyung too? Yes, Hyung is actually my sister’s fiancé, my sister fell in love with Tae Kyung Hyung the first time she met him and my mother wanted them to get marry but Hyung ran away the night before the wedding banquet… Mi Nyu looks at Tae Kyung not knowing whether to laugh or not then she turns to Jeremy. Jeremy, don’t talk nonsense, how could I get marry to your sister who is only a kid? Tae Kyung roars at Jeremy and Mi Nyu heard it and she laughs… What are you laughing about? He shouted at Mi Nyu then she stop and kept quiet for awhile. I can’t go with you to England then, your sister will be upset to see me there, she said to Jeremy. You can pretend to be my girlfriend then, my mother would love to have you as her daughter in-law… Jeremy said and wraps his hand around Mi Nyu’s hand as she stares at him in shock. Tae Kyung was angry hearing it and pull Mi Nyu away from Jeremy. Stop your nonsense Jeremy, she’s my girl! He wraps his protective arms around Mi Nyu as he carries her luggage and led her out of the room leaving Jeremy in shock… He scratches his head and looks at the two of them as they walk out. I was just joking, does he have to be so serious, he said to himself and left the room.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

So sad the chapter got deleted away due to error... Hope everyone will be able to update their stories soon... ~loves