Chapter Twelve

You're Beautiful (Twisted Version)

He carried her up and place her on the sofa then he rushes up the stairs into his room and grab his coat and phone. He slams his door behind him as he goes into Mi Nyu’s room to take a coat for her too. What happen Tae Kyung? Shin Woo asked as he came out seeing Tae Kyung coming out of Mi Nyu's room in a hurry. Mi Nyu fainted, she is running a high fever, I am bringing her to the hospital now. I’ll go with you, Shin Woo said and grab onto Tae Kyung’s hand as he walks away. It is okay, I will go alone, Tae Kyung pushes his hand away and rushes down.

He was driving as fast as he could and he keeps turning over to check out on Mi Nyu and she looks so much in pain. Aish! How could she not inform me when she is so sick, he slams the steering wheel in frustration. As he stops outside the hospital, he got out quickly after he unbuckles her seatbelt. He opens the door calling her name but she only moans in pain. He carries her up and rushes into the hospital.

Can somebody help? Tae Kyung shouted with a worried face as the nurses rush over. Some of them were dumbfounded seeing him in person. Omo! It’s A.N.Jell members, Hwang Tae Kyung and Go Mi Nyu… What happen to her, did she fainted? Some of them were talking among themselves as a few of the senior nurses help him out. They place her on the bed as the doctor rush over to check on her. Please wait outside Sir, one of the nurse stops him as he tries to go in with her. He stood outside with a worried face pacing up and down. There wasn’t much people around but the people there notice him and nurses were gossiping. I heard that they are a couple… Really? That is why he is so worried… They says that she has fainted, maybe she is pregnant? Omo, they are not even married yet… They are staying together in the same house, anything might just happen… The nurses were all gossiping among themselves, some were taking pictures secretly.

The doctor came out and he rushes over. Doctor, how is she? Can I know how is she related to you? I am her boyfriend, he said. She is running a high fever, I have given her an injection, her fever will goes down soon. She will need some rest and we need to admit her into the wards. I will need you to go and do the administration for her at the counter over there while we send her up into the ward. Okay, thank you Doctor… Tae Kyung said and went over to the counter where all the nurses were gossiping at. As he was filling up the form, a nurse come and asked him. Erm… Hwang Tae Kyung sshi… Is that you? Is that girl your girlfriend? Is she Go Mi Nyu? He looks at her and notice the rest of the nurses were also looking at him. Yes… He said and passes the form back to the nurses and walks back to where Mi Nyu was laying at. After a few minutes, a few nurses came over and pushes her to go up to the ward.

In the ward, she was warded into a private room as he did not wanted her to be disturbed by other. Suddenly his phone rings, he quickly answered in seeing that it was Shin Woo calling him. Tae Kyung, how is Mi Nyu? Then he heard another voice, Hyung where are you now, I want to go and see Mi Nyu! It was Jeremy’s voice… She has just been warded, the doctor gave her an injection already. Don’t worry, I will stay here for the night. You guys help me to inform President Ahn and Manger Ma so that we can reschedule our plan. He hangs up the phone and turns back to Mi Nyu. She was in the hospital gown and was sleeping peacefully. He walks over to the bedside and reaches his hand out to brush the strands of hair of her face. Suddenly she stirs and moans in pain, he did not know what to do to make her feel better. He notices a towel hanging at the side table drawer, he took it and went into the washroom washing it under the tap making it wet and went back to Mi Nyu. He places the towel over her forehead and around her neck. He went in and out the washroom to wash the towel and trying to make sure her fever goes down. After a few hours, he touches her forehead and finally her fever has subsided… Looking at the clock on the wall he notice that it was already 5am in the morning. He sat down on the chair next to the bed and soon he fell asleep holding onto her hand.

In the morning, the sunlight shines in through the curtains. Tae Kyung was laying his head on the bed still holding on to Mi Nyu’s hand. The brightness of the sunlight causes her to wakes up, as she slowly opens her eyes she saw Tae Kyung sleeping peacefully. She notice that he was holding onto her hand, as she tries to move her hand out of his grip he stirs and wakes up. Oh, you’re awake… I’ll go get the doctor… He said and got up to press the bell for the doctor. He turns back to her in an angry look suddenly making her scared. Go Mi Nyu, why didn’t you let us know that you were not feeling well? Do you know that because of you I had to sleep on this uncomfortable chair and cause my whole body to aches now? I am sorry Oppa… She did not know what to said and she look away to avoid eye contact with him. The door opens, thinking that it was the doctor he quickly compose himself and turns over to see Shin Woo, Jeremy, Manager Ma and President Ahn. Mi Nyu arh, are you feeling better? They asked and went over to her bedside looking at her in a worried face. Why are you all here early in the morning, Tae Kyung asked feeling pissed off. Of course we are here to see Mi Nyu! Jeremy answered and turns over to her giving her a grin. Aigoo, Mi Nyu arh you have to take good care, I was so worried when Shin Woo calls to tell me that you are in the hospital. Sorry to make you worry President Ahn… I am not the only one who is worry about you, everyone is worried about you, there are reporters outside of the hospital already. What! Reporters?! Why are they here? How did they know about it? Tae Kyung asked angrily… Must be the people who saw you rushing Mi Nyu to the hospital last night, Manager Ma said. What do we do now? Mi Nyu asked in a worried look. Before anyone could reply her, the door opens and the doctor came in quickly and closes the door behind him in a hurry.

They heard a lot of noise outside and look at him. Why is there so much noise outside Doctor, Manager Ma asked curiously. There are a lot of reporters outside, all of them are asking about her. We are trying to get more security to control them but it seems like they are not going to leave until you speak to them… What?! They all came up here? All of them look at each other then Tae Kyung turns to the Doctor. I’ll go and deal with it, you check on her first. Oppa… She calls out to him looking at him not knowing what to say, he turns and looks at her then he reaches for the door. As he was about to open the door, President Ahn calls out to him. Tae Kyung arh, I will go with you. Then the both of them left the room leaving Manager Ma, Shin Woo and Jeremy behind… Do you think we should go too? Manager Ma looks at them and asked… Jeremy nodded his head while looking at Shin Woo. Let’s go together, Shin Woo said and the three of them stood up. Manager Ma, Shin Woo Oppa, Jeremy, I am so sorry to create this trouble… Mi Nyu said as she looks down feeling bad. Don’t worry Mi Nyu… They said and left the room leaving the doctor to check on her. You sure have a great boyfriend, young lady… How are you feeling now? I am feeling better. Thank you Doctor… You should thank your boyfriend, he stays up the whole night to look after you making sure that your fever has subsided before he sits down and rest… She looks at the doctor in a surprised look as the doctor takes her temperature.

Oh! Hwang Tae Kyung is out! The reporters saw him and all of them try to rush over but they were stopped by the security. Everyone please! This is a hospital, we do not want to create so much noise and disturb the patients here, President Ahn said. Can we talk outside so that we can let the patients rest quietly… Come on! They headed out to the lounge area outside the ward. So it is true that Go Mi Nyu is in the hospital? What happen to her? The reporters were all asking and the camera flashes did not stop. Yes, she is in the hospital. Tae Kyung brought her in last night as she was not well… We heard that she has fainted? Is she pregnant? This question shocks everyone as they all looks at Tae Kyung for an answer… Yes, it is true that she fainted but she is not pregnant. She was running a very high fever, President Ahn replied. But the reporters did not seem to be keen to hear his answers. Hwang Tae Kyung sshi, is your girlfriend pregnant? Are we hearing the wedding bells ringing soon? No, she is not pregnant… Please do not make any false report regarding this matter. Tae Kyung said and looks at them trying to keep his compose. But you are staying together in the same house, anything might happen since you both are a couple… I want to make myself clear, even though we are staying together but we have our own room and Mi Nyu is not those kind of girls so please stop your false comments. He was so angry, he feels like punching the reporters for saying things like that but he knew that he has to keep his cool. You all can check with the doctor if you would like to know her health condition, President Ahn said quickly as he notice that Tae Kyung was about to blow up.

In the hotel room, Mo Hwa Ran was reading the news on the internet… What? Could she really be pregnant? It can’t be… Her daughter and my son… I can’t let her stay close to him… She took her glass of red wine and gulps it down as she sees the article. Go Mi Nyu… I won’t let you stay by his side… Her expression was angry and scary as she looks at Mi Nyu’s picture on the internet…

 ******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry for updating so late... Hope you all enjoys it... I need some suggestions, do you think I should bring He Yi back into the story and pairs her with someone else? Comments please... It will motivate me to writes more... :) ~loves