Chapter Twenty Three

You're Beautiful (Twisted Version)

Next day morning, Mi Nyu woke up finding herself on the bed, she look around curiously thinking how she got on to her bed because as she only remember that she was soaking inside the bathtub. She peek under the blanket to see if she was or not and she heard a voice at the door. Looking up, she saw Tae Kyung walking in with a glass of water. Don’t worry I did not do anything to you, just took a shirt and put it on for you in case you catch a cold, he said while looking at her. What!? You carried me out of the bathtub and you saw me , she asked. He nods his head trying not to think of the sight of her being last night. He walks over and passes her the glass of water, drink it, and don’t ever do this again anymore. Is none of your business, who am I to you anyway, she said and took the glass and drank it without looking at him. Tae Kyung was angry when he heard what she said, he snatch the glass away from her and place it on the table as he stares at her angrily. What do you want Hwang Tae Kyung? You are my girlfriend for goodness seek, why are you doing this, do you know how worried I was yesterday, he scolded loudly. Mi Nyu ignored him and got of the bed but he grabs her and slams her down as he traps her underneath him. Let me go, she said and stared back into his eyes… Hyung, what happen, they heard a voice and Tae Kyung look up seeing a shock Jeremy standing at the door. He quickly got of Mi Nyu and walks out of the room passing Jeremy without saying anything. Mi Nyu sit up immediately and murmur a sorry to Jeremy before walking into the bathroom.

Since that day, Mi Nyu has been avoiding him and she became quiet and reserve to herself. Soon it was the day of their concert, everyone was busy preparing and they went to have their rehearsal. It was one hour before the concert officially starts; they were all walking back into their dress room. Mi Nyu excuse herself to the rest room and the guys were walking back themselves. Tae Kyung ah, you don’t intent to talk to her, Shin Woo asked. She does not want to talk to me, she is the one that is giving up not me, he said. Are you stupid, you could still hang on if you really love her, he snapped at Tae Kyung. Hyung, this should not be the way, you really love her then you have to let her know. Don’t let this chance pass by you or you never get it again, Jeremy said and walks off too. He stood there feeling frustrated and helpless, he thought for awhile before walking back to their dressing room. Hyung, can you change the co-ordination of the songs, I want to go first, Tae Kyung said to the coordinator who was standing outside the door. Oh, I’ll arrange it then, he said before leaving. Tae Kyung quickly went in to have his make-up and hair done before changing his clothes. Mi Nyu sat at the other side as she is a girl, she needs a private space to change. When Tae Kyung was done, he quickly rushes out to prepare himself. Hyung, where are you going, Jeremy asked. I am going to start the concert first, bring Mi Nyu out as soon as she is ready, he told Jeremy and he nods his head. Jeremy turns to Shin Woo with a question mark look on his face as he shrieks his shoulder. Ten minutes to the start of the concert, Tae Kyung stood at the stage as he gets ready for his song, he turns to see if Mi Nyu was there or not but there was no sight of her yet. Five minutes, four minutes, three minutes, two minutes…  He saw her, standing at the side with Jeremy and Shin Woo. The curtains roll up, the fans were screaming at the sight of Tae Kyung as he greeted them with a smile.

This song that I am singing is for the special person in my life, this was the song that her father made to get her mother back but due to some reasons, her mother did not get to hear her father’s heart. I have remade this song specially for her, hoping that she will know my heart… Go Mi Nyu, this is for you, he said as the music starts playing… He started singing and Mi Nyu gasps in surprise as she hears the song, it was written by her father, “What Should I Do” but Mo Hwa Ran took it and sang it…

When I let you go one step further,
my eyes overflowed with tears
when you walk one step further,
more tears are falling
As move away to a place
where I can't reach you,
even if I reach out my hand
I can't reach you, I can only cry

What I should I do?
What should I do?
You're leaving
What I should I do?
What should I do?
You are leaving me
I love you,
I love you
I cry out to you
but you can't hear me because
I am only shouting in my heart

All day long I try to forget you,
but I think of you again
All day long I try to say goodbye,
but I think of you again
when you went to a place
where I can't hold you,
Even if my hand reaches out to you
I can't see you, I can only cry


What I should I do?
What should I do?
You're leaving
What I should I do?
What should I do?
I LOVE YOU ONLY
I love you,
I love you
I cry out to you
but you can't hear me because
I am only shouting in my heart

What I should I do?
What should I do?
I only have you
What I should I do?
What should I do?
You're leaving
What I should I do?
What should I do?
You're leaving
I love you,
I love you
I cry out to you
but you can't hear me because
I am only shouting in my heart

After he finishes singing, he walks over to the side and held her hand pulling her out to the stage, crowds were cheering loudly. Go Mi Nyu, please always be next to me where I can always see you, he said as he looks into her eyes lovingly. No words came out from as tears roll down her cheek; she nods her head and smile at him. He pulls her into his embrace and hugs her tightly as the crowds cheer loudly. Listen carefully, I will tell you this every single day… I love you… The curtain came down and they went back to the dressing room to touch up their make-up, Tae Kyung never let goes of her hand the whole time until they reach the dressing room. Before entering the room, he stop her and she turn around, he leans in and gave her a quick peck on her lips which causes her to blush. We’ll have a date tomorrow, he said before opening the door and walking in as Mi Nyu follows behind.

Soon the two hours concert was over, the fans were cheering for encore and they sang two more songs before finishing the concert. All of them were tired but happy that the concert went smoothly, after everything they went to change away their clothes and President Ahn brought all of them to the pub for celebration. They had a happy time dancing and drinking with each other, Manager Ma teases Tae Kyung about being cheesy on stage but got punch by Coordi Wang instead. Soon, it was time for them to go back; all of them were still sober except for Mi Nyu as usual as she was not a good drinker. When they reach their dorm, Tae Kyung had to carry Mi Nyu back to her room, he place her on the bed and kiss her forehead gently after tucking her in.

Next morning, Mi Nyu woke up with slight headache and saw a glass of water and painkiller by the side of the bed, she smiles and took it before heading to the washroom to have a shower. After showering, she came down to find no one awake yet so she decided to make breakfast for them. She found the pancake powder that she bought previously and read the instruction on the box. It is easy, she said and smiles while she opens it up. After thirty minutes, she was done with it and she place it on the table happily. While she looks up, she saw Tae Kyung standing there looking at her and she blushes. Do you always have to blush at the sight of your boyfriend, they heard a voice and saw that it was Shin Woo. Breakfast is ready, I’ll go and wake Jeremy up, Mi Nyu said as she tries to walk away. He is on his way down soon, Shin Woo said. Let’s eat first, he continues. After they sat down on the table, Jeremy came running down the stairs happily… I am so hungry, he said loudly. I made pancakes, you can eat now Jeremy, Mi Nyu said looking at the cute boy. Tae Kyung sat down and took the pancakes and started eating too, she did not say anything but smile. After eating, Shin Woo helps to wash up as the rest of them clear the table. Mi Nyu ah, get yourself ready, we are leaving soon, Tae Kyung said and she nods her head before going up to her room quickly. After fifteen minutes, she came down wearing a simple black dress and a coat over it, Tae Kyung was already at the living room waiting for her. He smiles at the sight of her and reach out to hold her hand as they heads out.

Where are we going Oppa? You will know as soon as we reached, he said. But before that I will need you to go and buy a bouquet of flowers. Flowers? But you are allergy to pollen, if I bring the flower into the car the pollen will spread around, she said. You can put it at the back boot, the journey is not long, he said and she nods her head. After a twenty minutes drive, he pulls over in front of the florist shop and passes her some money. Take this and buy a bouquet of flower, something you like, he said and she took it before getting out of the car. After ten minutes she came out with a bouquet of white roses, knocking at the car window telling him to open the boot behind. She places it inside the car boot and went back into his car before he starts driving off again. Another fifteen minutes, the car came to a stop and Tae Kyung got out of the car, Mi Nyu looks around curiously before coming out of the car. Tae Kyung opens the car boot and was shocked to see the bouquet of roses was actually covered up with a plastic. I told them to cover it up so the pollen won’t spread around, he heard Mi Nyu saying before taking the bouquet up into her arms. Thanks, she heard him say being he held her hand and closes the boot with the other. Why are we here, this is a cemetery, she asked curiously. You will know when we are there, he said and led her. They walk up for about ten minute before stopping in front of a tomb, we are here, he said to her.

She looks at the tombstone and got a shock, it was the picture of her mother and her mother’s name was craved on it. Omma, she said… Yes, I was finding her tomb for quite awhile and I found it but it was an isolated area so I have made an arrangement to move it here, he said. She fell on her knees and starts crying as Tae Kyung kneel down beside her to hug her. It took her awhile to stop crying then she kneels down in front of the tomb to pay respect to her mother, Tae Kyung did the same thing together with her. After a while, they decided to leave, before we leave here I have something to say Mi Nyu. What is it Oppa? Go Mi Nyu, here by in front of your mother’s tomb I would like to say something to her, he said and turns to face it. I know it is my mother’s fault that causes you all the pain, on behalf of my mother I apologize to you and I hope you will give us our blessing. I promise to love her and take care of her all my life… A breeze of wind blows over and they felt warm as they turn to each other and smile. Thank you so much for all the things that you have done for me Oppa… I love you… I love you too Go Mi Nyu, forever and ever… He said and leans in to kiss her, a sweet loving kiss as another breeze of wind came…

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Finally the end of this story... Thank you to all who subscribe, read and comments, really appreciate all your support... Hope that you all like this ending. Loves ya all lots! Stay tune for my next story... ^^ <3 Saranghae