Chapter Nine

You're Beautiful (Twisted Version)

The next day afternoon, they were all done and ready to go. Mi Nyu followed Tae Kyung in his car while Jeremy followed Shin Woo. In Tae Kyung’s car, the both of them were not talking as Mi Nyu silently watches the view and Tae Kyung focus on the road. But at times they will turn and peek at each other while the other party did not notice.

At the village, Aunt Mi Jia was waiting with her friends and other villagers. My niece is a very popular superstar; she will be here soon with her band… You all just wait and see… How popular are they? One of her friend asked… Once you see them you will know that they are superstars. Oh, there’s cars coming in, must be them… Everyone was there waiting to see who is coming out of the cars. Mi Nyu came out first followed by Tae Kyung. Aunt! Mi Nyu called out as she walks over. Then Jeremy and Shin Woo came out of the car too. All of them were in casual wear and she shakes her head as she saw them. Aunt, everyone is here, I hope you don’t mind… They all went to greet her as the crowd look at them… Mi Jia, where are the superstars? What superstars aunt? Mi Nyu asked looking at her aunt curiously… Mi Nyu, why are you all dress like that? Why didn’t you all dress nicely? Aigoo… She shakes her head and went back into the house…

Are you all superstars? You look familiar… The three of her aunt’s friends look at them curiously… I don’t think I seen them on TV before… That Mi Jia must be lying! She is always like that… The three of them turn and walk away leaving them in confuse… Sorry sorry… They are villagers so they are not familiar with the things in the city, Mi Nyu said feeling bad… It’s okay, at least there is not so much attention here... Yes, it’s very peaceful here… Shin Woo said and smile. Let’s go in, Mi Nyu brought them into the house…

What?! Only one room and two beds?! Aunt how are we going to sleep like that? You and leader can share a bed while Shin Woo and Jeremy share one… What, no I can’t! Mi Nyu look at her aunt in shock… We only have one spare room and two beds… What should I do? She look at Tae Kyung as he looks furious… Aunt, I can sleep with you! Mi Nyu thought of it and said happily… No, I am sharing with my friend already… The room is too pack there anyway… Mi Nyu bite her lips not knowing what to do or say as she looks at Tae Kyung. Fine! We’ll just sleep together for the night, he said as Mi Nyu look at him with her eyes widen. But… She tried to say something but Tae Kyung gave her a smirk. The beds were at the two corner of the room with the side on the wall and there isn’t much space in between too.

In the evening Mi Nyu went to prepare dinner for them as she could not find her aunt anywhere… There wasn’t much ingredients available so she make simple vegetable and kimchi soup with rice. After she was done, she went to call the guys out for dinner but found the room empty. Where did they gone to? She asked and turn around but got a shock as she saw Shin Woo looking at her. Shin Woo Oppa… Where did you all went to? He did not answer her but only keep looking at her. His face was so near to her and she tries to move away but there wasn’t any space… What are you doing Shin Woo Oppa? Where are the rest of them? Are you that worried about him? Of course… He’s my boyfriend… She said and felt weird with Shin Woo’s sudden change… Really? Are you all really together? Yes… Can I go now, I need to find him before he gets lost, Oppa has night blindness… She said firmly and look at him. Suddenly they heard someone shouting… What are you doing?! A hand pull Shin Woo away and they saw Tae Kyung looking at them furiously. Oppa, she called but he gave them a deadly glare. What are the two of you doing here? I was looking for you all to have dinner, I have just finish preparing dinner. Where have you been? Mi Nyu asked him nervously. Before he could say anything Jeremy came over. Mi Nyu, where have you gone to? I made dinner for all of you, let’s go and eat… Really? Mi Nyu, you cook dinner for us? Jeremy said happily and he link his arm around Mi Nyu’s arm and walks away… Tae Kyung was staring at Shin Woo wanting to question him what he was doing just now… But he heard Jeremy calling for them so he turn and walk away. Did you know how much I want to be in your place right now? I was the one who is always looking out for her all the time but her eyes are always on you…  Shin Woo thought to himself as he looks at Tae Kyung…

They ate dinner together and help to wash up for Mi Nyu. Mi Nyu, your cooking is really good… Jeremy said as they walk back to the room. Really, I hope you like it Jeremy, she said and smile happily… I am going for a walk, Tae Kyung said. But the sky is getting dark, Mi Nyu said with a worried face but he just walk off. I’ll go with him, I’m afraid that Oppa will get lost. She quickly went to the room and came out with a bag and went to the direction that Tae Kyung went… She did not see him around the area so she starts to worry, she called his phone but it could not get through. She look around the area, the sky was getting darker and there were two roads in front. She notice that there were lamppost at one of the road as she remembers that he does not like places without light. She walks up that direction and started shouting for him… Oppa! Tae Kyung Oppa!!! But as she walks the place gets darker as the lamppost were lesser, she quickly open her bag out and took out a touch light and continue to search for him. Unknown to her, she was walking towards the beach area… Oppa! Tae Kyung Oppa! Where are you? She walks nearer and nearer as she finally notice she was at the beach. She shines the torch light around and found a figure on the bench. Oppa! She shouted and ran towards the figure.

He heard someone calling him, it was her. He turn and saw her running towards him… Oppa, I finally found you… She said as she smiles happily at him… How did you manage to find me here, he asked looking at her curiously. I was thinking of you all along my way here, you told me that you will always find a way to where you want to go to as long as you keep thinking of it. So I thought of you throughout the whole journey here… She smiles at him sweetly which makes him went speechless… Wow, it is so beautiful here… She looked up to the sky and saw lots of stars… There’s so many stars tonight… She sat down as she puts her bag down, turning off the torch light…

I can’t even see you clearly how could I see the stars in the sky… At least you can see the moon which is biggest star Oppa… She turns to him and smiles as he looks up into the sky… The moon is not a star, Go Mi Nyu… Really? I always thought that the moon is the biggest star… The moon is the reflection of the sun at night. But that does not make it useless because that is the only thing I can see at night in the sky. He smiles as he kept looking up into the sky while Mi Nyu was looking at him quietly.

Oppa, I am looking at the brightest star right now… Is there such a thing? I can’t even see it anyway… Everyone likes this star, it is so bright and shiny… Can I love this star too? She said while looking at Tae Kyung with tears dwelling in her eyes… You should ask the star then, he said with a laugh… I am looking at the star now and asking, can I love you? Her tears roll down her cheeks as she looks at him. Suddenly he took the torch light up, turning it on accidently then light shines on her face. He saw her looking at him with tears in her eyes as she quickly turns away and wipe her tears away. He was shocked to see this and asked her what was she doing. She quickly press her finger against her nose and turn back to him with a smile which scare him. Why do you keep doing this pig nose? He asked feeling pissed off… It’s for health reason, she said turn away. Let’s go back now, it’s getting cold here, he said and stood up.

Hold on a second, she said as she quickly opens her bag taking out a jacket and passed it to him. I brought this out for you just in case you need it… He was surprised hearing what she said. What did you put in your bag, it looks very bulky, he asked her curiously as he wears it on. I put our jacket, a bottle of water, a towel, some biscuits and a mini first aid kit just in case, she said as she puts on her jacket. Let’s go, Tae Kyung said and walks towards the other direction… Oppa, is this way! Mi Nyu says and pointed towards the direction she came from. It’s my first time coming here, he said and walks over not wanting to admit that he did not know the direction. It is also my first time coming here too, Mi Nyu murmured…

They walked back together and Mi Nyu guides Tae Kyung making sure he does not get lost. When they were passing by the grass field, they heard some sounds and notice movement in the grass. Tae Kyung got shock and stood there as he tries to shine the torch light around looking for something… Then they heard the sound again and they jump slightly… What is it? Don’t tell me there is rabbit around here, he said as he looks at Mi Nyu… Don’t tell me you are afraid of rabbit Oppa? She asked him with a laugh… Why should you be afraid of rabbit, they are so cute and innocent… I thought they were cute and innocent but ended up I got a scar on my finger because it bite me… He lifted his hand up and shows her the scar of his finger. She holds his finger as she tries to have a look at it but he quickly put his hand down. Come to think of it, you are like the rabbit too, looks cute and innocent but in the actual fact you are a dangerous person. How could you say that Oppa? I am leaving you alone here then, she said and continue walking and Tae Kyung quickly follow her behind.

Finally they reach home and notice Shin Woo and Jeremy were asleep. Mi Nyu went to washed up after Tae Kyung was done but she did not go back into the room after awhile and Tae Kyung starts to worry… What took her so long? He thought and went out of the room quietly. He notice a figure sitting outside and he walks over. Go Mi Nyu, he calls out. Oppa, what are you doing here? She quickly stands up after hearing him calling for her. I should be the one asking you, what are you doing here not going to sleep after washing up? Is alright I am not tired; you can go and sleep first, she say quickly. Are you worry about sleeping with me on the same bed, he said with a smirk. Just go and sleep Go Mi Nyu… But… There’s only one bed and it is a single size bed how are we going to sleep like that? Just go in and sleep, he held her wrist and pulls her in.

She stand at the bed side and look at Tae Kyung. You sleep on the bed, I’ll sleep on the floor… Oppa, it’s okay, you can sleep on the bed, I can sleep on the floor, I am used to sleeping on the floor anyway… Are you trying to say that I ill-treat you, he hissed at her. No, I don’t mean that Oppa… I just don’t want you to sleep on the floor because it is dusty. Keep quiet and sleep unless you want to wake them up, he said. Oppa, we’ll share one bed then, I’ll sleep at the corner and you can sleep the outside. If not they will find it weird tomorrow morning… Mi Nyu said softly as she looks at him with a puppy eye… Fine, get in and sleep... She quickly got onto the corner of the bed and turn to face the wall making space for Tae Kyung as she does not wants him to feel uncomfortable. He looks at the bed and shakes his head in disbelief as he got up onto the bed. Oppa, the torch light is under the bed, you can turn it on if you want to. Good night, Mi Nyu said. He smiles and he reaches for the torch light turning it on, he closes his eyes and tries to go to sleep.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Another chapter for all of you...Hope that you all like it...  Please comment... :) P.S: I am planning to do another fanfic soon... Hope you guys can continue to support me. Feel free to let me know if you all wish to have any particular type of story line... I will try my best to do it if i can... :) I miss our GeunShin couple so much... Hehex... ~Loves