Chapter Fifteen

You're Beautiful (Twisted Version)

For the next two days, Mi Nyu was busy with her recording with Tae Kyung for their duet. Mi Nyu always avoids looking at Tae Kyung as she wanted to control the feeling inside her. Most of the time after recording she would walks out first and pretend to find Manager Ma to talk about anything she could think of just to avoid Tae Kyung. He did not notice it much as he was busy with his own things trying to find out something. The week passes by and President Ahn gathered all of them in the office together with Manager Ma.

Why did you ask us here for President Ahn, Tae Kyung asked. I have good news for all of you, it’s a jackpot, he exclaimed happily. What good news is it, Mi Nyu asked curiously. We will be doing a music video for your duet song with Tae Kyung and the four of you will be doing it together this time… Really? We are doing this music video together, yeah!!! Jeremy exclaimed happily. Oh that is good, finally Mi Nyu can be a star like the rest of them, Manager Ma said happily. So what type of music video are we doing, Coordi Wang asked feeling excited… That is why I asked you all here for, we need to choose a theme for this music video, President Ahn said looking at them. Oh I know, we can do it like the Hollywood style of music video with lots of action… President Ahn, Manager Ma and Coordi Wang start imaginating A.N.Jell dressing like Hollywood movie stars filming action movies. This song is not meant to be like that, Tae Kyung said feeling pissed. The three of them looks at him then an idea came into Coordi Wang and she smiles happily… I know, we can make it a y one, she said with a seductive smile and the three of them start to imagine again while looking at Mi Nyu. She was wearing a light pink with fur trim baby doll on the bed as Tae Kyung walks towards her seductively. Mi Nyu felt awkward as the three of them looks at her in a weird manner. YAH! What the hell are you all thinking about?! Tae Kyung shouted angrily and pulls Mi Nyu towards him with his protective arm around her and she got a shock as she did not know what they were thinking about. Stop whatever dirty thoughts you all are thinking, he snapped at them. The three of them quickly snapped out of their thoughts and kept quiet as Tae Kyung looks at them angrily. This song is about loving someone who can’t love you back the way you love him or her, Shin Woo said with a solemn expression as he looks at Mi Nyu. Oh yes Shin Woo! That is right, this is about a pure young love and we have to remember our target are the youngsters out there, he looks at Manager Ma and Coordi Wang with one kind of look. Yes, this will be a jackpot, he exclaimed happily with a victory smile. I will arrange it with the Director and we will do a fantastic one for this, President Ahn said happily. Omo, I am so excited to dress Mi Nyu up nicely, Coordi Wang said and claps her hand in excitement. Come on, I’ll treat you guys for a celebration dinner now said President Ahn… Yeah food!!! Both Jeremy and Manager Ma shouted happily. As they went out and walk down the stairs Mi Nyu was still thinking of what type of music video will it be. As she walks, she feels a weight on her shoulder and she realize that Tae Kyung’s arm was still around her. Erm… Oppa… Your hand, she said and turns to look at his hand. He suddenly felt awkward and quickly remove his hand away on her shoulder but out of a sudden Mi Nyu slip. Ah!!! She let out a scream that caught the rest of their attention to turn back and look at her as she was walking right at the back with Tae Kyung. He quickly held onto her and grabs her shoulder with one hand and the other one on her waist and she turns to look at him feeling relief. Mi Nyu arh, are you okay? What happen, are you sick? All of them turn around and asked her in concern. Erm… I am okay, just slip by accident, don’t worry, she said trying to assure everyone. Okay, please be careful Mi Nyu you are very important to us you know, President Ahn said and smile at her. Yes I will, sorry to make you guys worry, she said and bow her head in apology. Then she turns to Tae Kyung whose hand is still on her, he quickly remove his hands again as the rest continue to walks down the stairs. Can’t you be less trouble maker you this dwaejitokki, he smirked at her and holds onto her hand. She looks at him and he gave her another smirk, I am just holding you just in case you fall again, he said and pulls her along as they walks down.

Soon, it was the first day for their music video recording, they were gathered at the school in the school uniform. Mi Nyu happily looks at the uniform she was wearing then she smiles to herself. Then the boys came behind her and Jeremy calls out to her. Mi Nyu! You look so pretty in the school uniform, he said and smiles at her happily. Tae Kyung looks at her and was amaze by how well the uniform matches her. You look so different in the school uniform, you look just like a student who is still studying in the high school, Shin Woo said as he smiles at her. Really? I really love this, it makes me feel that I am still in studying in school, she said smiling happily. Shin Woo Oppa and Jeremy looks good in your uniform too, she said and smile at them. Tae Kyung was pouting when he hears that and he clears his throat to gets her attention. She realized that Tae Kyung was staring at her and she kept quiet.  Oh, you guys are here! President Ahn calls out as he walks over with the Director. Make sure you all do a good job on this okay, Tae Kyung arh, remember to guide Mi Nyu along since this is the first time she is doing it, he said and pat on Tae Kyung’s back. Oh yes, President Ahn, about the girl you have asked me to find for this music video I have found a perfect one to match in with them, the Director said happily. Girl? What girl? The three guys asked curiously as they did not hear President Ahn talking about it before. Oh I have forgotten to tell you guys that I will need another female in this music video so I have asked Director to help us find one, so who is she, he turns to the Director and asked. Definitely the best for this, I manage to get our national fairy Yoo He Yi. WHAT?! The five of them of them exclaimed in shocked and look at him. You guys must be happy right? It is not easy for me to get her to help in this music video… Happy? You think we are happy? Aish! You should have told us earlier and I won’t be doing this music video, Tae Kyung said angrily. The Director look at them in confused as he did not know what happen between them and He Yi. Sorry, excuse us for a while, President Ahn said awkwardly and brought them to a corner. Come on guys, it is not that bad after all, there is nothing to worry about, he said trying to ease the situation. You should have inform us about it and this won’t happen. Have you forgotten that that devil fairy is so evil? Tae Kyung said feeling pissed off. I know, I understand, don’t worry you all won’t have much chances of filming with her in this video… Aish! Fine! Don’t let her get close to me nor Mi Nyu, I don’t want her to do anything to Mi Nyu. Tae Kyung said as he looks at President Ahn pissed off. Okay, don’t worry guys… Now let the Director explain your character in this music video. Come on guys! They walks back behind him as the three of them looks at Mi Nyu feeling bad for her. So is everything alright? The Director asked them cheerfully. Of course, don’t worry, President Ahn answered on behalf of them…

So in this video, the three of you guys are best friend and all of you fell in love with Mi Nyu. All of you made friends with her and she soon fell in love with Tae Kyung. But both of you dare not let your friends know as you don’t want to ruin the friendship among you guys. He Yi will be acting as a girl who like Tae Kyung but soon found out that he is already in love with Mi Nyu. So we will start filming now then, He Yi is already here, said the Director. So they walk into the classroom and took their seats as the class was already filled up with people. Oh, you guys are here, He Yi smiles and greeted them. Nice to see you again, Go Mi Nam sshi, she said and look at Mi Nyu. Before Tae Kyung could say anything, Mi Nyu opens to speak. Sorry, you have got the wrong person, my Oppa is in the States right now. I am his twin sister Go Mi Nyu, she looks at He Yi’s eyes with a firm look. They were all caught by surprised of Mi Nyu’s attitude towards He Yi. He Yi roll her eyes and smirk at Mi Nyu as she looks at her angrily. Don’t ever think that you can get away talking to me with this attitude Go Mi Nyu, she turns and head off to her allocated seat. Okay, let’s take your seats now, said the Director as he claps his hands to get the attention. Hwang Tae Kyung sit next to the window, Go Mi Nyu sits next to him. Kang Shin Woo and Jeremy sit at the next row next to Mi Nyu. They all went to their seats and Shin Woo realizes that He Yi was sitting in front of him. So all of you open up your book and do not look around. Mi Nyu focus on your book and Tae Kyung look out the window and occasionally turn to look at Mi Nyu. Jeremy and Shin Woo take turns to turn around to look at Mi Nyu. He Yi, turn your body around and look at Tae Kyung while pretending to read your book.

Ready Action! The camera starts filming and they did what they were told to do. Mi Nyu looks at Tae Kyung secretly as memories play back of all the loving moments that they had together. It is so hard to not fall in love with such a bright shiny star, but the star will never shines for me alone, everyone loves this star, Mi Nyu thought as her eyes were almost dwelling up with the kind of passion. Tae Kyung looks out the window and the conversation that he overheard kept replaying in his mind, he turns over and looks at her as he sees her reading the book. He notice that Shin Woo and Jeremy were really focusing on Mi Nyu with their eyes full of tenderness. He remembers how Jeremy always says that he likes Mi Nyu and he wonders if Jeremy had really fallen for Mi Nyu… Then he notice there was sadness in Shin Woo’s eyes, he knew that he has always been looking out for Mi Nyu and he can sense that Shin Woo likes Mi Nyu. What about me? He thought to himself as he looks back at Mi Nyu. Then he notice someone also looking at Mi Nyu, a guy who is sitting in front of him keeps turning his head behind and looks at her… He looks at him and can’t help wondering who he was as he tries to focus on finishing this scene. He Yi did her role too by looking at Tae Kyung but no one notice the look in her eyes, it was a look that they would have thought it was fake but to her it was real. As Shin Woo turns away he saw it, he didn’t know what is was but he saw the look in He Yi’s eyes. He decided to ignore it and turns back to look at Mi Nyu again. He Yi felt someone looking at her so she turns back and saw the look in Shin Woo’s eyes. She wonders why he looks at Mi Nyu like that but then decided to ignore it as she was not interested to know anything about him. She was about to turn her head back and she saw Jeremy’s expression, it was almost the same as Shin Woo but he was looking at Mi Nyu smiling but his eyes look sad. Why are they all so focus or the both of them likes her too? He Yi thought to herself and took a glance at Mi Nyu. What is so great about her, I am the national fairy anyway, she murmured and turn away. Mi Nyu turns and looks at Tae Kyung who was looking out the window and her heart yearns to tell him everything but she knows that he will never be able to return those feelings…

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thank you to those who are still reading, this is for you guys... Please enjoy and do comments... I will keep it going with all your comments... ~loves