Chapter Fourteen

You're Beautiful (Twisted Version)

Oh Go Mi Nyu, you are here, Tae Kyung said feeling awkward as he tries to pretend that he had just came in and walks over to them… I did not know where to find you so I happen to walk in here… Oppa, how long have you been standing there, Mi Nyu asked hoping that he did not hear the conversation just now. I just came in only, why? Oh nothing, why are you here? Omo, it is more than two hours… I am so sorry… Mother Superior, thank you for your time and comfort, I have to go now. Erm, Mi Nyu it is okay if you still need some more time here, I’ll go outside and wait for you…  Mother Superior turns and look at Tae Kyung with a smile then looks back at Mi Nyu. Gemma, this gentleman is? Oh Mother Superior, this is Hwang Tae Kyung sshi, she introduces him. Mother Superior, nice to meet you, he said and bow politely… She smiles at him and turns to Mi Nyu, I better not keep you up then… Mother Superior, please take good care of yourself, I will come and visit you again, Mi Nyu said as Mother Superior held on to her hand and pat it gently… They bid their good bye and bow as they leave. I pray that her star would be there to guide her in darkness or shine and they can grow to overcome everything in life together as they learn to forgive and forget the past, Mother Superior prayed and smile.

During the ride home, both of them were not talking, Mi Nyu looks out the window the whole time as Tae Kyung take a peek at Mi Nyu occasionally while he recalls her conversation earlier on with Mother Superior. He sent her back home first before leaving to the studio again and left Mi Nyu alone at home. Erm, what time will you all be back Oppa? She asked him before he lefts. We will be back in the evening, why? Tae Kyung asked and looks at her suspiciously. Oh, I am just asking. Thank you for coming to fetch me today, she said and took her things going into the house quickly. Tae Kyung sat in the car and looks at her disappearing into the house and twitches his brows before he drove off again. Who was she talking about just now, was it me… It could not be, she knew that we were just pretending to be a couple and she said that herself it was just an act… But she talks about her parent and my mother too, could it be that she likes me? He thought to himself as he drives.

At home, Mi Nyu was checking out in the kitchen as she wanted to make them a dinner. But there was nothing at home for her to prepare for dinner. So she decided to head out to the supermarket to get some ingredients. She went to the room and change into something more casual, wearing a jeans and an oversize pullover hoodie she grab her things then she went down. A sudden thought came to her mind and she quickly went back up to get the pair of shades that Tae Kyung passes it to her earlier on. I better wear it on so that people won’t be able to recognize me, she said to herself and nod her head as she puts on her shades. Pulling her hood up as she went out all by herself to the supermarket.

At the supermarket, she removes her shades as it was too dark to see things clearly, there were some people who look at her as she pushes the trolley around to get the ingredients she wanted. She wanted to make kimchi soup with rice as that was the only thing that she is good at cooking. She wanted to make sure that all the ingredient she uses was safe for Tae Kyung so she check every of it carefully. Will it be too little? She thought to herself and looks around seeing what else she could cook. Oh, spinach and carrot, it is good for Oppa’s night blindness. She happily grabs it and put it into the trolley, she got some fruits too. Maybe I should make some salad too, she said to herself and start choosing some ingredients for making the salad. Soon her trolley was full of all the things she wanted to get. On the way to the cashier, she notice the ice cream section and happily took two tubs of them before she makes the payment. She realize that she had bought too many for her to carry it herself but she was alone so she has no choice but to struggle herself to carry everything to the taxi stand to goes back.

In the evening, the boys came back to their house and smell something nice. What is it smells so nice, Jeremy said happily… Mi Nyu heard the boys and came rushing down the stairs… Oh, you guys are back! She smiles happily at them and did not notice that she misses one step and she fell. Ah!!! She screams as the three of them looks at her in shock, she closes her eyes and waits for the hit on the floor. But it did not come, she felt a hand on her back and she opens her eyes to see Jeremy’s face in front of hers. He was holding on to her and b with a smile on his face. Don’t worry, I’ve got you… She quickly moves away from her feeling embarrassed and heard Tae Kyung clearing his throat. She took a quick glance at him and saw the expression on his face as he walks towards her. You this dangerous dwaejitokki, he said and smirked at her… Hyung, what’s that? Jeremy asked curiously but Tae Kyung did not reply him. Mi Nyu arh, are you okay, are you injured anywhere, Shin Woo asked full of concern. No, I am alright, Mi Nyu said. Erm, I have made you all dinner to thank you for looking after me these two days while I was in the hospital… Really? You cook dinner for us? Go Mi Nyu, I really like you a lot, Jeremy exclaimed and hugs her. Tae Kyung again went to pull him away and looks at Mi Nyu angrily… Hyung! Why do you always breaks me and Mi Nyu apart, Jeremy pouted sadly… I was the one looking after you all the time and you cook for them too, he thought to himself and pouted. Erm, let eat before the food gets cold, Mi Nyu said awkwardly…

You cook all this by yourself? Shin Woo and Jeremy asked looking at the table full of dishes. Wow, I can’t wait to eat them!!! Jeremy exclaimed happily and smiles at her. You did a great job Mi Nyu, Shin Woo said as he pats her head. Tae Kyung kept quiet and looks at them feeling upset as they all sat down. Mi Nyu notice that Tae Kyung was not eating so she turns to him. Oppa, are you not eating? Don’t worry, I have check all the ingredients before buying it and make sure that none of them contains the things you are allergy to. He looks at her in amaze as she smiles sweetly at him. Eat more of the spinach and carrot, it is good for your night blindness, she said as she took some and put on his plate. He looks at her twitching his brows then breaks into a smile secretly. So she still remembers what I am allergy to, at least it shows that she is not ungrateful, he thought to himself and starts eating… Shin Woo and Jeremy praises her for her cooking. After eating, they help her to clean up and Tae Kyung notice something not right about Mi Nyu… He kept quiet and watches her silently. After cleaning up, they sat down in the living room and watch the show together. Mi Nyu and Jeremy were holding onto a tub of ice cream each and happily eating it while Tae Kyung and Shin Woo sat there silently. The both of them were feeding each other the ice cream as it was two different flavors. Mi Nyu ar, Jeremy said as he fed Mi Nyu the ice cream with the spoon that he was using. Mi Nyu ate it happily and fed Jeremy too. Seeing Jeremy smiling like a kid, Tae Kyung pouted in jealousy… Go Mi Nyu, are you going to eat that whole tub of ice cream by yourself, Tae Kyung asked to gets her attention. You want to eat too Oppa? I’ll go and get a spoon for you then, she said and stood up wanting to go back to the kitchen but Tae Kyung held her wrist and reaches out for the tub of ice cream using Mi Nyu’s spoon and eat the ice cream. That is my spoon, Mi Nyu said and Shin Woo finds it weird hearing it as he looks at them. Go Mi Nyu, I am your boyfriend, is there anything wrong sharing the same spoon? It is only wrong if you share it with other guys, he hissed. Knowing what he means, she quickly murmured a sorry and sees Tae Kyung still eating the ice cream with her spoon. She sat back quietly and did her pig nose as she blushes at the thought of sharing the same spoon with him.

After the show ended, they went back to their own room to get ready to rest as tomorrow they will have a long day ahead of them. A knock came onto Mi Nyu’s door and she opens it to see Tae Kyung with a first aid kit at the door. Oh Oppa, what happen? Are you alright? She asked in a worried expression but he did not answer her. He pulls her in onto the sofa and makes her sit down then she looks at him curiously not knowing what he wanted to do. He sat down next to her and opens the first aid kit. Give me your hand, he said without looking at her. Not this one, the other hand, he said again as he sees that it was the wrong one. Erm, what is it? She said nervously as she did not dare to show him her other hand. He knows that she was hesitating, so he reaches out to pull her hand out. There was a cut on it and it was quite deep, he looks at it then looks at her without saying anything. She quickly pulls her hand back but Tae Kyung manage to hold it back. Erm, it is nothing much, she tries to laugh a bit but Tae Kyung was not in the mood, his expression was dark so she kept quiet and look away. He did not say anything and started to clean her wound gently. She looks at him in shock, he has never been so gentle towards her before and this caught her by surprise as she turns red. Her eyes was on him the whole time feeling so happy and in love as he apply the medical cream over her wound and wrap the plaster over it gently. He smiles and looks up at her to see her in daze, he waves his hand in front of her to get her attention back and she quickly snaps out turning away and did her pig nose, immediately his expression changes. Yah! Why do you always do that?! He snapped at her feeling pissed off. Oppa, it is for health reason, didn’t I tell you before? She tries to remain calm so that the flush on her face can goes down. You this clumsy dwaejitokki, he said and shut the first aid kit close. Without another word, he took it and walks out of the room. She looks at him walking out of the room closing the door behind him, her heart was almost breaking, she almost lost control of her own feelings. If only I could tell you how I feel, she said in her own thoughts…

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I am so sad, it seems like there are lesser people reading my fan fics... Is it very boring or draggy? Should I just end it quickly? :( Please comments, i really need them readers... ~loves