Chapter Sixteen

You're Beautiful (Twisted Version)

Okay Cut! Very good very good, the Director said happily. Mi Nyu was still looking at Tae Kyung and seems to be lost in space. Mi Nyu, who is that guy sitting in front? You know him? Tae Kyung asked as she snapped out of her thoughts. Who? Mi Nyu asked looking very blur. The guy sitting in front of me, Tae Kyung hissed. She take a look at the guy who sort of turn around and look at her and shakes her head. No, I don’t think I know him, she said. Are you sure, he was looking at you all the time, he said looking at that guy suspiciously. I don’t have many friends, she said as she took another look and got a shock as she quickly covers her face with the book on her hand. That is my Oppa’s best friend during his high school, she hissed. Oh, then go over and say hi then. But how am I going to explain if he asked about my Oppa? Just tell him that he is in States, why worry? But I have forgotten his name, how? She looks at Tae Kyung with her puppy eyes pleading for help… Oppa, she calls and pouted… He looks at her in disbelief but she kept calling him… Aish, you… Fine, he said as he could not stand her puppy eyes and her cute pout. Okay everyone, let’s go for a break first before we continue it again, I will see you back in 15 minutes, the Director shouted. She quickly got up and walks out of the classroom with Tae Kyung as Shin Woo and Jeremy follows them behind. Shin Woo Oppa, Jeremy, let’s go and get a drink first, Mi Nyu said as she hints for Tae Kyung to stay behind to help her. Sure, let’s go, Shin Woo said. Jeremy notice that Tae Kyung did not follow them so he turns back and calls for him. Hyung, you are not coming with us? You guys go ahead first, he said to Jeremy. He stood there with a note pad on his hand waiting for the guy to come out but He Yi happens to come out before him and she looks at him. Don’t tell me you are waiting for me here, she said to him. I am not waiting for you so get out of my way, he said and smirks. He Yi glares at him and turns to walk away just then the guy came out. He taps the guy on the shoulder and he turns around. I saw you keep looking over, I believe you are my fan then. What is your name? I’ll give you my autograph, Tae Kyung said as he tries to look as cool as he could. Erm, I think you got it wrong, I was not looking at you, the guy said nervously. Tae Kyung was frustrated and he glares at him, what is your name, he asked again in a stern face and the guy got scared. Erm… Kim Dong Jun… Oh Kim Dong Jun sshi… He signs on his notepad and tears it off and passes it to him then walks away. Aish, that dwaejitokki! She’s going to pay for it making me do this, he grumbles as he walks away to find her.

Dong Jun arh! Mi Nyu calls out as she found him at the school field… He turns around and saw her walking towards him… Mi Nyu arh! He went towards her and smiles at her shyly… I thought you did not remember me, he said. How would I forget, you are Oppa’s best friend after all… Tae Kyung walks over and smirks hearing her say that. That dwaejitokki… Suddenly he saw Dong Jun pulling Mi Nyu into a hug and both Mi Nyu and Tae Kyung got a shock… Mi Nyu arh, I really miss you and Mi Nam… Erm Dong Jun arh, Mi Nyu tries to struggle out but he didn’t seem to want to let go of her… Tae Kyung could not take it anymore so he walks over and clears his throat as he pulls Mi Nyu out of the hug. Sorry Kim Dong Jun sshi, I hope that you can stop hugging her as there will be reporters around and since she is my girlfriend I hope that you can respect her, he said as her put his protective arm around Mi Nyu’s shoulder. Dong Jun got a shock hearing that and he looks at them for awhile. Oh, he is your boyfriend, he asked looking at Mi Nyu… Erm, yes… This is my boyfriend Hwang Tae Kyung, she said as she looks at Tae Kyung and felt her face getting red. Oppa, this is Mi Nam Oppa’s best friend Kim Dong Jun… Yes, we have met just now, I thought he was my fan as he kept looking behind, no wonder… He is actually Mi Nam’s best friend, Tae Kyung said with a victory look. Hyung! Mi Nyu! They heard Jeremy calling them as he and Shin Woo walks over to them. Dong Jun felt awkward standing there and worse is that Mi Nyu actually belongs to someone else… Who is this, Jeremy asked looking at Dong Jun… Oh, this is Kim Dong Jun, Mi Nam Oppa’s best friend. Dong Jun arh, this is Jeremy and that is Shin Woo, she introduces them… Nice to meet you I am Jeremy, he said and often his hand out for a handshake. Dong Jun smiles and shakes his hand. Hi, I am Kang Shin Woo, nice meeting you, he greeted Dong Jun as Dong Jun nod his head as a sign of bow. So Mi Nyu, where is Mi Nam now? Oh Oppa is in the States currently, she said and Tae Kyung felt her shoulder shriek. He could sense that she does not want to talks about it. We better get back inside, time is almost up now, Tae Kyung cuts into their conversation as he puts his hand down to reach for Mi Nyu’s hand and hold it. Mi Nyu looks at Tae Kyung with a sign of appreciation in her eyes and they began to walk back to the classroom. Dong Jun felt disappointed at the scene of it as he walks behind them quietly looking at the girl he first love…

Now we are going to film your lunch time, everyone of you eat and chat as usual okay. Action! They open up their lunchbox and sat around the table as Dong Jun joins the four of them for lunch. He Yi was asked to eat together with a group of other guys in the class and she felt pissed about it but she pretended to be happily chatting with them. At the other side, the five of them were starting to eat and Mi Nyu happily took the egg roll up. Oh! My favorite egg roll! She smiles and took a bit of it, Tae Kyung took his chopstick up and pick the egg roll up and puts it into Mi Nyu’s lunch box. At the same time, Shin Woo, Jeremy and Dong Jun did the same thing. She looks at them in shock not knowing what was happening and the four guys looks at each other. You never change Mi Nyu, last time I always asked my mother to make egg roll in my lunch box everyday although I don’t like it. But I know you like it a lot so I always ask Mi Nam to pass it to you the egg roll that my mother made, Dong Jun said with pride. Mi Nyu was caught by surprise at what he said. Eh… I didn’t know it belongs to you, she said awkwardly… Tae Kyung pouted and felt jealous hearing his words as he turns over to look at Mi Nyu… Erm, thank you for the egg roll everyone, she said awkwardly and continue to eat… It seems like you used to like Mi Nyu in the school days, Jeremy said casually and it made Mi Nyu nearly choked at his words. Erm… Dong Jun looks at Mi Nyu then turns away to avoid her eyes. Actually I like her since the high school time; she was actually my first love. These words made Tae Kyung chokes and he starts coughing and Mi Nyu who was startled by Dong Jun’s words quickly turns her attention to Tae Kyung and pats his back gently. Oppa, are you okay, she asked him looking worry… Shin Woo and Jeremy was caught by surprise at Dong Jun’s confession. Mi Nyu passes a bottle of water to Tae Kyung and he looks at her not knowing whether he should be angry or happy. He took it and opens it up to drink it as he glares at Dong Jun angrily. You feeling better Oppa? Mi Nyu asked full of concern as she looks at Tae Kyung. Yes I am better now, thank you, he said and unknowingly he gave her a peck on her cheek that made everyone surprised at the sight of it. The director shouted cut and walks to their table. Tae Kyung that was a good one well done, he said and pat on Tae Kyung’s back. Mi Nyu was blushing furiously at the sudden action that Tae Kyung did and the three of them were all dumbfounded by Tae Kyung’s reaction. Shin Woo and Jeremy looks at Dong Jun’s face as they could see that he was totally shocked by it. Tae Kyung tries to look as cool as he could as he took the bottle of water to drink it. Mi Nyu snapped out and reaches her hand to her nose but just in time Tae Kyung holds her hand down and she turns to him still blushing. What are you doing? You don’t want to have you nose red and swollen later on when you are filming do you? Oh, she quickly nods her head and turn away shyly. Tae Kyung smiles happily with a sense of victory in him, he did not know what made him did it just now but he wanted to show that fellow that Mi Nyu belongs to him. At the other side He Yi was fuming madly inside her but she has to keep her compose to make sure that others don’t see it. Okay, let’s go for the next scene out in the school garden, the Director instructed them. So Tae Kyung who is still holding onto Mi Nyu’s hand stood up pulling her up and walk out of the classroom feeling proud as Shin Woo, Jeremy and He Yi follows behind them. Dong Jun could only follow them silently behind to see Mi Nyu is the arms of another guy.

Okay, Shin Woo and Jeremy sit over there at the bench and act like you guys were chatting with each other. He Yi, I will signal you later and you walks over and pause at the scene of them. Mi Nyu and Tae Kyung pretend to be sweeping the floor and chat with each other happily… Ready Action! The Director shouted and they started to sweep the dry leaves on the ground. Tae Kyung notice that Dong Jun was standing nearby watching them and he turns to Mi Nyu… So you actually has someone who likes you since high school, that is not bad Go Mi Nyu, he hissed as he trys to smile… Oppa, this is not the time to talk about this, we are supposed to be chatting happily, she said as she keeps the smile on her face… Oh, so you are telling me what to do now Go Mi Nyu? Oppa, can we not talk about this, I really don’t know that Dong Jun likes me until today and what problem do you have with that? Is that why you do that out of sudden? She asked him feeling upset but she knows she has to pretend to be smiling as they were still filming them, luckily they did not record their voice, she thought in her heart. For some reason he felt angry and upset hearing what she said. Mi Nyu, take some dry leaves on the ground and throws it at Tae Kyung playfully. This was it, she thought she could use this chance to vent her unhappiness on him and she knows he was a clean freak. She smiles happily as she bends down taking a handful of dry leaves and throw it onto Tae Kyung in the face. Aish! What do you think you are doing Go Mi Nyu, he said looking angry. Then he bends down and grabs a handful of dry leaves and throws back at Mi Nyu’s face. Yah! She shouted and uses the broom to sweep the dry leaves onto Tae Kyung. The both of them sweeps at each other then Tae Kyung got mad, he threw his broom on the ground and grabs Mi Nyu’s one and threw it on the ground too. He tickles her and grabs her as she falls onto the ground helplessly, he was on top of her with his knees on the floor with her body in between. He starts grabbing the dry leaves and threw it onto Mi Nyu’s face and laughs happily like a kid. Mi Nyu was struggling to get free at first but she can’t help looking at Tae Kyung laughing happily like a kid. Finally he stops throwing as he rest himself on her laps and laughs at her. Her heart was pumping too fast; she was lost in her own world with just her and Tae Kyung. Then she heard the Director signaling He Yi, she quickly snaps out and did the pig nose. He was angry that she keeps doing the pig nose and he felt pissed off. Out of a sudden, he bends down and kiss her right on her lips as he pulls her hand away from her nose.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I hope you all like this chapter... Enjoy and comments please... ~loves