Chapter Twenty

You're Beautiful (Twisted Version)

At night, they had a celebration at the pub, music was playing loudly Shin Woo and Jeremy was dancing at the dance floor. Mi Nyu sat at the corner alone pressing her nose while looking at Tae Kyung. They were avoiding each other glance after the shooting feeling awkward because of what had happen. She saw him sitting at the table next to hers with President Ahn and Manager Ma. Mi Nyu! Why do you keep pressing you nose? Isn’t it pain? Jeremy walks over and asked her… She looks up at him with a sad face and nod her head while she let goes of her hand. Come on, let’s drink a little… He put his arm around her and pulls her closer to him as he passes her a bottle of beer. No, thanks Jeremy… I can’t drink today if not I will miss my flight tomorrow… Mi Nam Oppa wants me to go over to find him, she said politely. What?! You are going to leave tomorrow? I thought you will be going the day after and I was thinking of going with you, at the same time I can visit my family there, he said and pouted. It will be fun if Jeremy can go together with me, Mi Nyu said and smiles happily…

At the second level… Later make sure you press the button at the correct time. When I do this pose then you press this button okay? Make sure everyone see how y I am when the water pours down on me… Coordi Wang was talking to one of the staff there and showing him the pose… Someone was hiding behind the pillar and listening and she smiles secretly… Don’t worry, I will make sure I press this button on time, the staff assured her and they left… He Yi walks over to the button and then looks down seeing Mi Nyu smiling and chatting happily with Jeremy. Go Mi Nyu, I make sure you pay for this… She smiles and went down… Meanwhile Shin Woo joins the two of them at the table after dancing… Mi Nyu, what happen to your nose? Why is it so red, he asked… Oh, it is alright, she said… You look like a Rudolph the Reindeer now, Jeremy laughs… At the other side, Tae Kyung was keeping his ears open and listening to them… Rudolph the Reindeer? More like Rudolph the Pig-Rabbit, he smirks… Hyung! Jeremy shouted at him feeling pissed off by his attitude… Erm… I will go to the restroom first, Mi Nyu excuse herself and walks away... Mi Nyu! Where are you going? I am going to dance now, Manager Ma said happily as he walks to the mini stage with a group of guys. I will be back, I need to go to the restroom for awhile… Okay, be back soon or you will miss the show, he laughs happily…

As she walks to the restroom, someone follows her and waited for her outside… When she walks out, someone calls her… Mi Nyu arh… She looks up and got a shock as the person wraps the arm around hers… What do you want He Yi sshi? Why are you so quiet today? This is supposed to be your celebration party, come on let’s sing us a song… But… But I do not know how to sing any happy songs except for Christmas carol… Christmas Carol? Sure, everyone will be happy to hear you sing that… He Yi brings her back to the front and waited for Manager Ma to finish their dance… When he was done, she brings Mi Nyu up to him… Mi Nyu would like to sing us a song since today is her celebration party, He Yi said and pretend to smile. Really, great Mi Nyu! He passes her the microphone and pushes her up onto the stage… Everyone was cheering for her happily and she saw Jeremy and Shin Woo clapping their hands and smiling at her…  The music starts playing and she starts to sing… Rudolph the red nose reindeer, had a little shining nose… She sang happily and people still cheers for her even though it was not even Christmas yet. But only Tae Kyung felt that she was stupid… Suddenly as she was singing the chorus, water splashes down on her and everyone was dumbfounded. She stood there is shock not knowing what just happen and the three of them looks at her.

Suddenly Jeremy stood up and starts singing to continue from where she stops and Shin Woo joins in too… She was totally helpless as her eyes were set on Tae Kyung for help… He stood up immediately and walks over to the nearest table putting the table cloth off and walks up the stage. He walks to her with the both of them behind him and wraps the table cloth around her as he puts his arm around her pulling her into his embrace as Jeremy took the microphone away from her hand. Jeremy and Shin Woo start singing and the two of them joins in as they start rocking the stage… Everyone was happy and clapping hands, some were dancing happily… He Yi was staring at them from the second level feeling mad. Why do they always help her like this she said feeling pissed and walks away.

Inside the van, Jeremy was chatting with Shin Woo happily about what they did just now… It was so fun and exciting, he said… Sssh… Mi Nyu is sleeping, she must be tired and she is still drench, Shin Woo said. Oh yes, I wonder who did that to Mi Nyu just now, Jeremy said sadly… I will not let that person go if I find out who done this to her, Tae Kyung curse under his breath. He turns over and saw Mi Nyu hugging herself, thinking that she might still be cold, he took his jacket of and place it onto her as the two of them watch in jealousy. When they reach home, Mi Nyu was still sleeping and Jeremy reach his hand over trying to tap her shoulder to wake her up but Tae Kyung stops him the second time. He got down the van and went to the other side of the van, opening the door he carries her down. Shin Woo and Jeremy got down of the van and went to open the door for him. He brought her up to his room, seeing her still wet he did not know what to do. He did not want her to get sick sleeping all drench so in the end he woke her up and told her to get change. She woke up in awkwardness as she went to take a quick shower. When she came out, at the same time Tae Kyung walks in with a glass of water and gave it to her. She took it and drank it before she went to sleep. Unknowingly she slept on his bed as she was too tired to think and Tae Kyung did not say anything but just let her rest. She fell asleep quickly as Tae Kyung went to take a shower. He came out and saw her sleeping soundly; he walks over and looks at her… His thoughts went to what happen in the morning where they exchange their vows… Am I really falling for her? What did you do to me you this Pig-Rabbit… He sighs and when to his computer desk and starts drawing circles after circles on the paper… Aish! He was frustrated, he did not want to admit the feelings but it was so strong. He walks back to the bedside and looks at her as he sat down and her hair gently… He bends down and kisses her lightly on her forehead… He heard her mumbling… Oppa… Don’t leave me… He was shocked hearing this, thinking that she was awake, he calls her name trying to see if she opens her eyes… Why you can’t understand how I feel, she mumbles again… Knowing that she is actually asleep, hearing what she said makes his heart aches… I know, Mi Nyu… I know, he whispered…

He went to the computer desk and start taking up his pencil and paper to write… He did not know what he was writing but he did not bother anyway. He took a long time to finish writing and he was satisfied with it and smiles happily. He kept the paper aside and went to bed after realizing that it was already 5am in the morning. Mi Nyu woke up realizing that she was lying next to Tae Kyung and got shocked. She quietly got off the bed and went out of the room closing the door behind her gently. She went back to her own room and start packing her luggage to leave for States… When she finishes packing, she went down wanting to prepare breakfast but realize that the fridge was empty. So she decided to go to the nearest supermarket to get the fridge filled up so that the guys will not have starved especially Jeremy… In a hurry she dress up and went out of the house with her disguise on.

Tae Kyung wakes up and his hand accidently reach over to the other side but got shock to found that it was empty… Where did she go to? He quickly got up the bed and went to check if she was in the toilet but found it empty. So he went to her room and it was also empty, he started to panic and went all around the house but there was no sight of her. Suddenly a thought came to him… Did she left to the States already, she is flying off today… How could she left like that without a word. He rush up to the room and took his phone and dials her number. But no one answered the phone, he felt lost suddenly not knowing what to do… He went to have a quick washed up and changed then rushes down to grab his car keys. I can’t let her go off like that, there are so many things I want to tell her… He opens the door and rushes to his car. Oppa! Where are you going? He heard the voice, he turns and saw her walking over with all the grocery bags on her hands. He felt relieve all of a sudden and runs over to her. He grabs her by the shoulder and took the bags from her hands and put it down on the ground. Go Mi Nyu… He calls her name as he looks into her eyes… Why Oppa? Do not ever leave me again… He said and hugs her tightly as she was left dumbfounded. O… Oppa… She manage to call him… He puts her away and smiles at her, the smile that melts every girls heart… Listen carefully, I am not going to repeat this… She nods her head still feeling shock. I like you… She felt like the time stops and all she felt was on cloud nine… Go Mi Nyu… Mi Nyu… Aish! Ain’t you going to say anything, Tae Kyung felt frustrated not getting any response from her. He did not know what his mind was thinking and he leans forward and kiss her on the lips. Mi Nyu got a shock from his sudden action but she response to his kiss and kisses him back. Tae Kyung felt happy knowing that she was kissing him back… After awhile they pull apart to catch their breath as they blushes shyly… I have told you, so now is your turn, he said wanting her answer… What do you want me to tell you Oppa? Mi Nyu asked curiously as blur as she is… Aish! You this Pig-Rabbit! Take it as I never said anything just now! He turns his back away wanting to walk away then Mi Nyu realizes what he means. She hugs him from behind with her arms around his waist. I like you too Oppa… Mi Nyu said and smiles as Tae Kyung smiles secretly feeling happy…

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry for not updating for sooooo long... Thank you to all who are still reading and waiting for my update... I just recover sightly from my surgery, i hope that you all will forgive me for not updating... Please enjoy and comment... I will try to update soon... ~Loves ^^