Chapter Nineteen

You're Beautiful (Twisted Version)

She let goes of her hands and pulls apart from him. Your birthday is over now, let’s go in quietly since they are all asleep, she said and smiles at him then walks towards the door. He looks at her feeling confuse yet he was smiling, am I falling for her, he thought to himself then shakes the thoughts off and walks into the house. At the rooftop, Shin Woo saw them and he looks upset. I thought that you were not in love with him but in the end you fell for him first, he said to himself. I guess I am too late already, I always try to look cool and be a gentleman in front of you but now I look like a total fool, he turns away and looks down.

The next day morning, Mi Nyu woke up early and prepared breakfast for all of them. After putting the food on the table, she went up into the room and something caught her eyes. She grabs it and went back downstairs smiling happily… Sitting down, she took it out and start peeling it one by one then the doorbell rang, she ran towards to door quickly and found Manager Ma at the door. Oh, good morning Manager Ma you are so early today, she greets and smiles… Mi Nyu arh, he calls her name and his face turns serious, she notice the change in his expression. What is it Manager Ma, she asked looking worried… Erm, let’s sit outside and talk, he said and walks over to the tea table outside and they sat down together. Mi Nam just called me last night saying that he wants to see you… Oppa called you? What else did he say, is he alright, she asked… He did not say anything, he just say that he wants to see you, so I will be arranging for you to go over to the States after you finish filming your music video this few days… If you can do it well and finish everything by today then we will leave the day after tomorrow… I will do it well, Mi Nyu said and nods her head in affirmation… It also have to depend on the rest of them too, he said and stood up… Come on, let’s go in and get ready to start the day! He tries to give her an assurance smile and she stood up and they walk in together…

In the kitchen, Jeremy and Shin Woo were sitting down eating their breakfast while looking at the stickers that Mi Nyu left on the table… Mi Nyu, where did you get this from? Jeremy asked with his mouth full of food. Oh, I got this yesterday when I passed by a shop nearby the office… Isn’t it cute, she took it up and shows them… They have all your picture stickers, Oppa, Jeremy and Shin Woo Oppa… She giggles like a little girl… Mi Nyu will have yours too, I am in charge of these, Manager Ma said… Then he saw Tae Kyung staring at him and he quickly turns away… I thought President Ahn said to used it from packaging wrapper, when did he said to made into stickers, Tae Kyung thought angrily. Then he heard Jeremy asking Mi Nyu which one is her favorite of the three… The three guys look at her eagerly waiting for her answer… Jeremy looks cute in this, she said as she took up his sticker… Shin Woo Oppa looks handsome when he smiles, she shows them the sticker. Oppa looks fierce with this look especially the frowning of his eyebrows; she showed everyone the sticker again… But I like Oppa’s sticker the most because he looks handsome even when he frowns, she giggles again… Hearing this, Jeremy and Shin Woo got dishearten and Tae Kyung flashes his victory smile… I thought you said I was cute, Jeremy murmured and pouted like a little kid… You are cute but Oppa is cute and handsome, moreover his sticker is the most sellable of all, Mi Nyu said.

Manager Ma smiles at the silliness of them and notice a set of breakfast on the table left untouched.  I am so hungry, he said and sat down wanting to eat. That is for Tae Kyung Hyung, but I guess he does not eat breakfast, Jeremy said casually… Who says I am not eating, I am just drinking my water first, Tae Kyung spoke out suddenly… Don’t you dare touch my breakfast Manager Ma, Tae Kyung warns him and gave him a smirk… He walks over taking the plate of breakfast and moves to sit at the other side of the table then he starts eating… Jeremy and Shin Woo looks at him in disbelief as Tae Kyung do not have the habit of eating breakfast all the time… Mi Nyu smiles and turns to Manager Ma, I will make another set for you, she said and walks into the kitchen to make another set of breakfast… After cooking, she place the plate in front of Manager Ma and sat down as they starts to eat together… You boys better do a good performance today like what you guys did yesterday so that everything will end smoothly, Manager Ma said while eating halfway… This way Mi Nyu can quickly finish everything here and goes to the States without having to worry about the unfinished filming here… STATES? The three of them asked out loudly in shock which startled Manager Ma and Mi Nyu at the same time…

Why is she going to the States for? Tae Kyung asked feeling upset suddenly… Oh, I just informed her just now that Mi Nam called me last night saying that he wants to see his sister, he did not say anything else only this so I think of flying over with Mi Nyu as soon as possible. If everything finishes smoothly today then we will fly over the day after tomorrow, Manager Ma explains… Yeah, we can go together to the States with Mi Nyu!!! Jeremy exclaimed happily… No, you guys still have photo shoots project the next few days, Manager Ma said and Jeremy’s expression changes… Don’t worry, I will be going over with her, she will not be alone he said trying to assure them. This will be a good time I can learn to let you go, Shin Woo said in his heart while looking at Mi Nyu… Tae Kyung did not say anything but just continue to eat his breakfast and feeling upset about it… After eating, Mi Nyu washes up the dishes and went up to change and get ready for today’s filming… They got ready and went into the van together as Manager Ma drove them to the set area…

They reached the filming area and President Ahn and Coordi Wang was already there to meet them… Coordi Wang took them to get change and make-up while Manager Ma spoke to President Ahn privately on Mi Nyu going to the States. The Director came over to them and approach President Ahn and Manager Ma to discuss about the scenes later on. The boys were told to go and change first while they get ready the set of clothes for Mi Nyu. Mi Nyu went to change into a set of clothes by the time the boys came back to get their hair done… After changing, she walks into the room shyly and Coordi Wang called her name loudly seeing her… Omo, Mi Nyu! You look beautiful!!! Everyone turns their heads over and saw Mi Nyu in a white dress which looks like a short bridal gown and a beautiful pair of satin white heels. Perfect, come and sit down here quickly, I will do your hair and make up for you now, Coordi Wang said happily as Mi Nyu walks over cautiously… The three of them were dumbfounded seeing her like this as the stylists continue to do their hair… They were all ready soon and all of them went over to the filming area, they notice that there was a small church over there. He Yi was standing alone while the four of them stood together on one side… Okay, wow you all look good today! The Director said happily and claps his hands… So today filming as you can see here will be in this small church, we will be filming a wedding scene of Tae Kyung and Mi Nyu as the three of you witness it for them in sadness… So, let’s go!!!

They were guided to the place where they are supposed to stand at and there is a person dressing as the Priest to solemnize for them too… Tae Kyung and Mi Nyu read through the scripts on what they were suppose to say on the vows while the rest starts preparing for the filming… Mi Nyu felt awkward about it as the wedding vows meant a lot to her, it was suppose to be for a couple who are in love and getting married to say… She tries to calms her nerve and keeps reminding herself that it is only for the music video… After they put aside their scribe, the assistant passes Mi Nyu a bouquet of fake roses as they were informed that Tae Kyung was allergy to pollen, the other one help to pin the flower on Tae Kyung’s coat.  Before the camera starts rolling, all of them got into their position, there were other people acting as guests too and they all get ready for it… He could see that her face was nervous, he wanted to laugh out seeing her like that. Mi Nyu put her hand around his arm and held her bouquet of flower close to her chest. ACTION!

We are here today to witness the marriage of this couple here in the presence of the God. Hwang Tae Kyung sshi, do you take this woman, Go Mi Nyu as your wedded wife to love her and treasure her? Yes, I do… Go Mi Nyu sshi, do you take this man, Hwang Tae Kyung as your wedded husband to love him and treasure him? Yes, I do… Okay, please hold your hands together, the Priest said as he took the bouquet of flower from Mi Nyu. Tae Kyung felt her grip on his hand getting tight and he gave her an assurance grip as she looks up at him in the eyes and saw him smile… I, Hwang Tae Kyung, take you Go Mi Nyu as my lawfully wedded wife, to love and to hold, in sickness or in health, in richer or in poorer, to honor you and love you, till dead do we part… Hearing this, her tears were welling up in her eyes, the moment was so real to her… I, Go Mi Nyu, take you Hwang Tae Kyung as my lawfully wedded husband, to love and to hold, in sickness or in health, in richer or in poorer, to honor you and love you, till dead do we part… Shin Woo, Jeremy and He Yi felt their heart breaking apart seeing and hearing this, tears roll down He Yi’s eyes… Now in the name of the Lord our God, I pronounce you husband and wife… You may kiss your bride, the Priest said and Tae Kyung lovingly leans over as she closes her eyes gently… Their lips met and the scene causes the three of them to turn and walks away feeling heartbroken. Shin Woo walks out first as He Yi follows after him then Jeremy went out the last… He Yi walks away with tears rolling down her cheeks… Back inside, their kiss got more passionate as they dwell in their own world and the guests were cheering happily. CUTS! WELL DONE! The Director shouted but they were still kissing each other, they were in the world of their own hoping, hoping that this moment was real and it can stop right there… After a while they broke apart from the kiss and realize that the filming was done, both of them blushes as Mi Nyu looks down shyly.

 

 ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

How is this chapter, everyone hope that this will come through one day right? Hahax... Me too... Please read, comments and subscribe if you has not... Enjoy! ~loves