Chapter Eight

You're Beautiful (Twisted Version)

Go Mi Nyu, what are you doing? He hissed at her while trying to be as natural as he could. Mi Nyu, are you tired? Do you want to rest for a bit? The photographer asked as he notice her not posing… Erm… Yes please… She quickly walks away taking the bottle of water from the table and walks towards the make up room. Tae Kyung was furious but he kept his compose and went after her but she did not notice it. When they were at the back where no one was around he went up to her grabbing her hand and pull her into a room, locking the door behind them.

She got shocked as she notice it was him. What are you doing? Let me out, she said calmly. He walks over with his eyes looking at hers as he corner her to the side onto the wall. He put his hands onto the wall to block her and continue to stare at her. What are you doing? I have to finish this by today you should know that. I need to go up to my Appa’s hometown village tomorrow, I can’t afford to waste time here. She said and avoid his eye contact. Why are acting like that? Don’t you remember that you are suppose to be my girlfriend and there you are laughing happily with them while taking the photos, he asked her in a deep and dangerous voice. It was just an act isn’t it? You were just trying to help me cover up. I didn’t forget that I have to pretend to be your girlfriend. Then why are you not doing what you were suppose to do in front of the camera? Why do you have to make me angry while you are smiling happily at them?! He started to raise his voice. You don’t have to look at me all the time. I smile happily with them because in front of them I can be myself, I don’t have to pretend to be someone else! How can I not look out for you when you always get into trouble! He felt very pissed off and he slams one of his hands onto the wall which got Mi Nyu in a shocked. I am trying hard to control myself, so please don’t keep looking at me. Just let me keep it inside a small corner in my heart! Just leave me alone! Unknowingly he pull her towards him and crashes his lips onto her, the both of them were shocked.

Tears start rolling down her cheeks as Tae Kyung release his hand and pull apart from the kiss. He stare at her in shock not knowing what made him did it… I… He tried to say something but the words did not come out. Aish! Feeling frustrated and helpless, he looks at her while her tears roll down her cheek. She quickly wipes her tears away and pushes him away as she went to the dressing table to touch up her make up so no one will know that she just cried. I don’t want to waste time, let’s go… She said then unlocks the door and walk out. Tae Kyung could only look at her as she walks out… What did I do that for, because I am too angry? But this is not the first time she makes me angry… He kept thinking as he walks out slowly following Mi Nyu behind. Why do I feel like I am floating on the cloud? Why Oppa did that? Is it because he was very angry with me? But he never did this before even though I make him angry so many times.

Slowly she walks out aimlessly and she bangs into someone. Omo sorry sorry… She helps the person up to find out that it was Manager Ma. Omo Manager Ma, I’m sorry… Oh, sister… I was looking for you, are you alright? Eh… Yes, I am fine… She smiles at him weakly… Come, let’s go… Wait… Manager Ma, can I ask you something? Of course, what is it sister? Manager Ma, you can just call me by my name… Erm… I don’t know how to put in but is there a way for me not to express how I feel? I mean, forget it, it’s nothing, she said and signs… Manager Ma look at her curiously and said, oh I get what you mean… You don’t want to show your feelings out during work; you are such a professional… Let me think… Oh ya, this you can do this… She looks at him and laugh out loud as she sees him pressing his nose doing a pig nose. See there you go, it’s nice to see you laugh again… Come on sister, I mean Mi Nyu, let’s go… Unknown to them, Tae Kyung who was hiding behind the pillar heard the whole conversation.

They went out and had their shooting done, Mi Nyu tried to pretend to be happy and finish this round quickly. They quickly change to another set of clothes which were all black, they guys came out first so they went to take ahead without Mi Nyu. Suddenly the place turn silent when Mi Nyu came out, every pair of eyes were on her and their jaw dropped open. She was wearing a black buster tube top and a black leather skirt which was pretty short with high cut leather boots. She was very uncomfortable with her clothes as she tries to cover herself up with her hands. Stop covering and pulling your skirt Mi Nyu! Coordi Wang said as she gently slaps her hands. Unnie, this is too short and the top is so… Mi Nyu, you have to get used to this type of wearing, you’re a star now remember… More over you have good assets, she said as she eye Mi Nyu from her top to toe… Mi Nyu blushes and turn red then suddenly someone place a jacket over her. She look back and saw it was Tae Kyung. Oppa… Go Mi Nyu, why are you wearing like that? He said feeling pissed off and Coordi Wang look at him and shakes her head…

Do you have to be so protective? She will have to wear like this in future often you know and this is pretty normal… She has the assets, she should not hide it like she used to… I find it too revealing, Go Mi Nyu go and change it away now. He said and pointed to the make up room as she look at him. Neh Oppa… She turns and walks back to the make up room but Coordi Wang pull her back. Mi Nyu, there is no other choice of clothes inside this is the only one… Go over and start your shooting now… But… She sign and look at Tae Kyung then she took the jacket off and pass it back to him.

During the photo shoot, she tries her very best not to be too cautious but she was always trying to hide behind the guys so that they can cover her up but the photographer will always insist of having her in front. The photographer wanted to have their individual photo shoots so he started with Mi Nyu first while the boys went to rest. This time row, Coordi Wang did all the pose which was pretty y and Mi Nyu didn’t know how to do it naturally. You’re a bit stiff Mi Nyu, loosen up this will be over soon, the photographer told her and she tries her best to relax and finish it nicely.

While waiting for Mi Nyu, they notice that Tae Kyung’s eyes were on her always… Hyung! She’s pretty isn’t she? I told you so, yet you said no… Jeremy said and turns to look at Mi Nyu then he smiles happily… Shin Woo Hyung, do you find her pretty too? Yes, Mi Nyu is pretty, I know it all along, Shin Woo said and smiles. Tae Kyung was upset that they keep focusing on her and he pouted. You two keep your hands away from her, don’t ever think of touching her, he hissed… Hyung! How could you say that? Jeremy said feeling upset… We are taking photos together, it’s hard not to have any physical contact, Shin Woo said calmly. Tae Kyung did not say anything but just gave them a look of “don’t you dare touch her”.

After they finish their individual shooting, it was time for them to take with Mi Nyu individually again. Jeremy and Mi Nyu finish theirs smoothly as they did the fun pose. Shin Woo and Mi Nyu did the cool pose and they finish it smoothly too… Oh, finally the couple again… Mi Nyu saw Tae Kyung walking over and she quickly turn away and did the pig nose but she did not notice that Shin Woo was next to her. Tae Kyung saw it and he recalls what she asked Manager Ma at the back just now. She likes Shin Woo? He thought and stares at Shin Woo while walking over. When he came over, Shin Woo walks away then he pull Mi Nyu’s hand away from her nose. What do you think you are doing, Go Mi Nyu? Oh Oppa… This… this is for health reason, she said quickly but felt like an idiot for coming up with this type of reason. He smirked and turn to the camera. Okay, I want the two of you to do couple pose… There’s the sofa behind, Tae Kyung you sit down and Mi Nyu sit on his lap. What?!? Mi Nyu got shocked as she looks at the photographer with her eyes wide… Come on, ain’t the both of you couple, it is normal, you guys should be able to do this well. She turns to him and saw him sitting on the sofa as he gestures her over. She looks at him in disbelief not knowing who to turn to for help she walks over.

Okay, Mi Nyu sit on his lap and face me… Neh… She look at him, sorry Oppa, she said and lower her head. She sat on his lap and face the camera and the flashes start. Mi Nyu lie down and put your head on his lap, the photographer said and she has no choice but to follow. Okay, remove the sofa, the photographer instructed the helpers. Tae Kyung, I want you to hug her from behind and look at each other. He put his arms around her cautiously not to touch her anywhere that he is not supposing to. Now face each other, Mi Nyu put your hand onto Tae Kyung’s chest and lie onto his chest… Mi Nyu blushes furiously not knowing how she put her hand onto Tae Kyung’s chest and lean her head on his chest. A few shots were taken… No no no, Mi Nyu put your hand lower and press your body onto him… She look at him feeling awkward as she lower her hand suddenly Tae Kyung pull her into his arms and the flashes start… Yes, that’s right… He was feeling awkward as he could feel her body on him but he tried to remain cool. As time passes by she got used to it and became more daring as she did those sizzling pose in front of him.

The shooting was finish, they went back to the make up room… Good good, well done for the day boys! It was President Ahn coming into the room… What boys? There’s a girl here… Coordi Wang said as she pull Mi Nyu up. Oh, sorry Mi Nyu my jackpot… He walks over and and places his hands onto her shoulder, suddenly Tae Kyung walks over and pull Mi Nyu away. Oh, I’m sorry, I’ve forgotten that she is your girlfriend… Then he notices what Mi Nyu was wearing. Oh my gosh, you will sure be my jackpot , look at yourself! I’m sure you will have lots to be busy with in near future Mi Nyu… Come on, let’s go for dinner now everybody! My treat! Yeah food!!! Jeremy exclaimed happily… Everyone must be hungry, hurry up and changed then we can go! Manager Ma said and smiles happily…

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hope you guys will love this chapter... :) Please comment... Loves~