Chapter Ten

You're Beautiful (Twisted Version)

As Tae Kyung slowly opens his eyes, a beautiful face appear in front of him, he could smell the sweet sense on her hair. He got a shock when he finally realize that it was her. He eyes widen seeing where his hands was, he realize was hugging her throughout the night when they turn over and faces each other in their sleep. He quickly remove his hand away and sit up but got a shock again as he turns over and saw three old ladies looking at him with a grin. He jerk and almost fell off the bed, the movement causes Mi Nyu to wake up too… What happen Oppa? She sits up and rubs her eyes sleepily. Yah! Why are you all here? Tae Kyung asked in a pissed off voice. Who is it? Mi Nyu asked and turns around as she got a shock when she saw the three old ladies looking at them. Omo!

I told you so, he likes her you don’t believe, said one of them. But he treats her badly, does not even help her to carry her things yesterday, the other one said. No no no, he really likes her, see the way he... Aunt! Tae Kyung quickly said before she can continue. Can you go out first? We would like to have some rest. Aigoo, look at this boy can’t wait to, Aunt! Go out now… He quickly said to shut them up again as they walks out… What happen? Mi Nyu asked in a confuse look. Nothing, get up now, he commanded her and he got out of the bed. I thought you say you want to rest, she murmured and look at his back as he walks away. She notices that the room was empty, she quickly got up and prepare herself too.

Mi Nyu arh, time to go off now! Her aunt shouted as she carries a few bags of things on her hands with a bouquet of flowers. Leader, help me to carry this, she passed the flower to him but he move away. Aunt! He’s allergy to pollen, give it to me, Mi Nyu came running over. Aigoo, how can a guy be sensitive to flowers, next time how do you propose to my niece without flowers? Tae Kyung and Mi Nyu choked and turn red. Leader, you carry this then, she passes a few bags to him and he looks at her in disbelief. You are going with us too right, you are her boyfriend you have to go and pay your respect Leader… Mi Nyu felt bad for Tae Kyung as he stares at her and she looks down quickly. Fine! He took the bags from her aunt and walks towards his car. Where are Shin Woo Oppa and Hong Ki? Mi Nyu asked casually as she puts the bouquet of flowers at the back of the car. Oh, they went to walk around this morning, her aunt replied.

Aigoo, I have never sat in such an expensive car before, she sits at the back passenger seats and start touching every part of the car. Aunt, don’t touch it, Oppa does not likes people to touch his things. Mi Nyu said as she boards the car at the front passenger seat. Arrasso arrasso… Tae Kyung drove them up and as he drove up the hills, a black car passes by them in the opposite direction. Aigoo, is there any filming here, why is there an expensive car here… Her aunt looks out the window to see but fail to see whose inside as the mirrors were all tinted.

They alighted and carry the things as the climbs up the slope. It’s nearby, we are reaching soon said her aunt… When they reach the tombstone, they notice that there were fresh flowers and fruits there and the tomb was clean neatly. How can it be? No one knows that he is here, her aunt said and look at her in confuse. Aunt! Carry this! Mi Nyu passes the bouquet of flowers to her aunt and ran back quickly. Tae Kyung also put his things down and ran after her…  Wait! Please wait! Mi Nyu ran after the black car and shouted but the car was very far away and she could not catch up with it… Tae Kyung came running behind her and grab her arm to stop her. What do you think you are doing, he shouted. Let me go, I have to go after that car, the person in the car might know something about my parent. She said and looked at Tae Kyung with a glimpse of hope in her eyes. Come on, he held her and run towards his car. Mi Nyu looks at him in confuse. Don’t you want to find out about your parent, get into the car now, he said and got in as Mi Nyu smiles and got into the car quickly. He sped off to the direction where the car went to as he tries his best to drive as fast as possible. He turns and notices Mi Nyu clasping her hands together looking nervous. There’s the car! He heard her shouting and he keeps horning to gets the attention but it did not seem to stop. Hold on tight, he told her and he steps on his engine in full speed and cuts over the black car making the car stops.

In the car, the woman seems upset at the sudden break. Sorry Teacher, there’s a car coming after us, a man in suit said. Go down and see what is it, the woman said. Yes Teacher, he said and got out of the car. At the same time Mi Nyu got out of the car and ran over to him. Sorry to stop you suddenly but I just want to find out did you visit the tombstone up in the hills just now? I really need to know, please tell me, Mi Nyu begs him. Who are you, he asked her… That tombstone belongs to my Appa, I want to know if you might happen to know him can you please tell me? He looks at her in surprised. Please wait, he said and walk back to the car and opens the door.

Teacher, it is her, his daughter. She wants to ask about her father, do you want to meet her? The lady looks at him in surprised and pauses for a moment. Tae Kyung got out of his car too and walks over to Mi Nyu who was feeling nervous with her hands still clasped together. She looks up at him looking for comfort and he held her hand but did not say anything. Then he notice a lady coming out from the car, as she raises her head up, he saw her, his mother. Tae Kyung? She calls out his name as she looks at him in surprised. Mo Hwa Ran sshi, Tae Kyung heard Mi Nyu calling out his mother’s name. She looks at them and he quickly let goes of her hand but she notices it and walks over to them.

You say, you are his daughter, she asked Mi Nyu. Yes, so you know my father Mo Hwa Ran sshi? She looks at her in curiosity and notices her looking at Tae Kyung. He turns and walks away from them but Mi Nyu calls out to him. Oppa, where are you going? Your car is behind, she said as she saw him walking to a different direction. Oppa? Why does this girl calls him Oppa, Mo Hwa Ran thought and calls out to him. Tae Kyung! He stops and hesitated then continues to walk away but Mi Nyu ran after him. Where are you going? You don’t want to go missing again do you, asked Mi Nyu who is still in a lost of the situation. Then her voice came from behind. Let’s talk Tae Kyung… The voice that he always misses when he was young… Mi Nyu looks at the two of them in confuse. You know him, she asked out of curiosity. I have nothing to talk to you about, she is the one looking for you not me, Tae Kyung said.

I know both of you are confused right now so can we find a place and talk, his mother said. Mi Nyu looks at Tae Kyung with a pleading eyes. He knew that she always wanted to know who her parent was but never did he thought that his mother would have known her father. Fine, he said and turns around with a pair of cold eyes and looks at her. Omo my aunt! Mi Nyu suddenly remembers that she left her aunt alone. I will call her first, she said. She took out her phone and excuses herself away to make a call. When she notices that Mi Nyu walks away, she looks at Tae Kyung. Are the two of you together, his mother asked. That’s none of your business, he said then Mi Nyu came back. Let’s find a place to talk, Mo Hwa Ran said. We can go to the park where we pass by just now, Mi Nyu said with eyes full of excitement. They went into their car and drove over.

The three of them stood there and Mi Nyu was standing in the middle between the two of them. Mo Hwa Ran sshi, you know my Appa? Yes, I know him… I used to sing the songs that he composed… You sing the songs that my Appa composed? Yes, I was asking Tae Kyung to redo a song that he composed for me as I want this song to be heard by everyone again. Really? Oppa are you going to redo it, Mi Nyu asked happily. No, that was the only reply from him. Why? Mi Nyu asked feeling disappointed but he did not answer her so she did not push further. Do you happen to know who my Omma is? Your Omma, Mo Hwa Ran said and let out a soft laugh. If your father did not passed away young I would have became your mother. This sentence made Mi Nyu and Tae Kyung stared at her in shocked… What do you mean? I thought you were my Appa’s friend, Mi Nyu asked her. Friend? When did I say that we were friends. We were more than just friends… What do you mean? Mi Nyu’s eyes were in tears as she looks at her. The song that I asked Tae Kyung to redo was the song that your father composed for me to plead me to return to his side but I can’t beacause I had Tae Kyung then. Tae Kyung? As in Oppa? She looks at him in confused.

Stop it! Tae Kyung shouted out at her. Why? Are you afraid that people might know our relationship or are you afraid that your image will be ruined? I am all ready to let the whole world know that you are my son… Son? Oppa, she’s your Omma? Mi Nyu looks at Tae Kyung with her eyes widen… Yes, he is my son. If your father is still alive you two would have been stepbrother and stepsister… The two of them looked at her with eyes wide open… So you left me for that man, Tae Kyung asked with a cold voice. I love that man… What? I don’t know what you mean, what are you saying… I thought my Omma passed away after giving birth to us and Appa brought us up himself till he gave us to aunt before he passed away… Your father leave her for me, silly girl… He never love your mother, he wanted to be with me but he had no choice to bring you two back after your mother passed away. You mean my Omma passed away alone, my Appa leave my Omma alone? Yes Mi Nyu, she reaches her hands out to Mi Nyu’s hair but she slaps her hand away. I don’t believe it, my Appa will never do such a thing to Omma… My Appa only loves my Omma! Silly girl, you are like your mother, she did not believe it too until your father left her, Mo Hwa Ran said with a smirk. This is not call love, if you really love someone, you will never leave the one you love alone to be with another one… I believe my Appa did not left my Omma! Mi Nyu shouted and ran away… This time Tae Kyung did not run after her as he was also in shocked to hear that… He stares at her and saw her smile as she looks at Mi Nyu running away. You’re lying, he said coldly. Her smile disappears immediately with a cold look. Why should I lie? That song was made for me to plead me to go back to him… She said and walked away leaving him standing there alone in pain and sadness.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Another chapter up... Hope you all like this... Comments please... :) ~Loves